• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite main JoJo villain vs Misogi

Kars, DIO, Kira, Diavolo, Pucci (MiH is banned if needed) and Funny (Love Train is banned if needed)

Speed equalized if needed

Composite JoJo villain has prep time if needed
Kumagawa Misogi (New Council) RenderImproved

Firephoenixearl said:
Kumagawa solos ez via prior knowledge
tbh I really dont think that's the case, everything Kumagawa attempts to do will be skipped, he'd also be blitzed due to MIH, his effort to use his pseudo-time manip to make him nigh-infinitely fast will also likely be skipped. Kars and Dio have multipe ways to incap without actually killing nor granting him the ability to retaliate, Whitesnake may be able to remove his powers in the form of a disc and transmute his conscious while circumventing Kumagawa's negation, D4C also probably has EE going off shit Araki has done and idk if Kumagawa can come back from that, not to mention Love Train may outright accidentally BFR him and annihilate him the moment the match starts passively, the latter is a maybe though, it cant exactly be controlled.

And precog will tell him what will and will not work, when Kumagawa will do things to then erase the action of doing so and how the sequence of events will play out.

Prior knowledge doesnt help if everything you could do gets deleted before and after it happens, against an opponent with the intelliegence to abuse everything and utilize the skillset to the maximum and can see what can and wont be effective and delete the failed atempts and any retaliation.

And that's if the composite doesnt go and grab a few dozen of itself to be safe.

Did we read the same Misogi profile?

Also I'm not knowledgeable on Medaka Box but his causality manipulation seems to be really powerful, possibly enough to win before compjojo overwhelms him. Does he usually lead with it? What his ic opening move?

It's more of a mismatch. I doubt Kumagawa can get past Love Train, but if you remove that, Kumagawa stomps. Not immediately because King Crimson is a thing, but yeah.

Well there was a time when FV didn't have Love Train and iirc Love Train doesn't grant immunty to time paradox.

As for King Crimson. I don't see how a dude who can erase time is supposed to put up a fight against a dude who erases the concept of time. Not to mention as i said, if GER could mess him up i don't see how a better version of GER can't.

Love Train redirects all bad things. If Kumagawa tries to erase him or time paradox him, it gets redirected to a random guy in the planet.

Because Kumagawa doesn't erase the concept of time as his first move. Hell, he never does it, he just states he could. Also, "better version of GER" is just wrong, they just work in different ways. Kumagawa wouldn't be able to work his magic in time erasure, for example, and he's not always Infinite speed.

Issue is Kumagawa can negate basically everything, he just wont because every time he attempts to the timeframe in which he does or will attempt to do so never happened, and unlike GER he doesnt have a feat to suggest that he can still lol nope in that time frame.

Also pretty sure Whitesnake can just remove his powers.

Also, dont think he's coming back from EE, I know he can negate his death but i dont think he's negated something like that.

Let's not do this. GER aint even involved.

Not power erasure, it's power transmutation+removal into taking it out, he transmutes the power into a DISC then simply takes out, the power isnt destroyed, just no longer in the host, can even be put in others if wanted. Canon Whitesnake cant destroy the powers he takes anyway. It's an obtuse form of power removal.

eh...Is it normal to argue this serious in a F&G board ? I havent participate in the F&G board for awhile so i dont know if we usually argue this serious here

Also, Misogi win easily since entirety of JoJoverse is just a manga in Medaka Box

First of all.

Misogi enters the field.

Misogi then erases all with all fiction.

Why you may ask? Well As MagiSinbad said above, Misogi knows about Jojo due to it being an actual series in the Medaka Box manga.

So he just goes for AF erase straight off the bat.

>Misogi enters the field. Misogi then erases all with all fiction.

Cool, King Crimson does the same, then nothing happens, except in that time of deleted time Comp can use Epitapth to see what Kuma will do and plan around it as well, and utilze King Crimson just before he tries anything, making the act of trying to utilize his ability never happen, implying the passive Love Train effects like instant innihilation and vanishing from the world dont take him out first given passive>trying.

>Why you may ask? Well As MagiSinbad said above, Misogi knows about Jojo due to it being an actual series in the Medaka Box manga.

Pretty sure SBA actually talks about how that isnt allowed, also youre forgetting one little thing, this aint a jojo character, it's a composite jojo character that has all those powers at the same time. Kuma probably aint omniscient, and then there's the whole matter of if this character even looks like any of em.

GiornoGiovannaF said:
jojo wins because it better then midaka box
Ok, let's really not get into that. We dont need a flame war.

I mean, Whitesnake is not doing anything about his ability first off.

Stands are actually related to the soul, if Polnareff didn't already make that clear. Kumagawa's powers aren't, they aren't at all related to his soul. Getting it pulled out in a disk isn't gonna take away his power.

So they just incon since Love Train gives a middle finger and this hypotethical villain can do nothing.

Eh, fair point, I thought Minuses and Stands were similiar (although Whitesnake can also do that to the mind as well, so mind based or powers derived from that are fair game as well).

D4C paradox should be able to do it, or just, generic BFR given he only has universal range. And Comp has Multiversal BFR.

Not entirely sure about that, if he simply undoes causality as he normally does so that it never happened in the first place.

Is an odd situation of not knowing how that would work out, granted.

If that first sentence is talking about Whitesnake, given he would, hypothetically no longer have it, he cant negate it if he doesnt have the power to negate in the first place.

If youre talking about Paradox, it's a toss up, he could negate it if he just simply dies, given he's done that before, but if Paradox is EE then iirc that's above his paygrade and should work.

If you mean BFR? idk, if he's already in the other universe then he's probably screwed, given each universe should have their own line of causuality, and given his effective range, he cant do anything once BFR'd to a different universe I dont think, this can probably be comboed with King Crimson or time stop to safely BFR as well before a chance to retaliate happens but idk.

Probably not, probably only what's in the OP, if we included every JoJo antag in this, there'd be some ******* bullshit powers in play at all times due to passives. Like Marilyn Manson. Edit: We really need a Marilyn profile.

No Chariot no.

If Kumagawa does ANYTHING. He hard negs King Crimson. There is no action to erase. Something has never been there. If kuma does anything, it has never been there, be it time, people, hax etc.

So:

• Kumagawa erases ppl. It's over
  • Kumagawa erases powers. It's over.
  • Kumagawa erases time. It's over
As for Love Train as i said, i'll need proof of it redirecting time paradox.

Back