• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Link justification

It is necesary to mention that Link defeated Demise knowing Link is 3-A and Demise is a High 4-C?

Universe level (Was able to best Demise in close combat)

It feels that any 3-A would obviously defeat a High 4-C rather easily. So it feels like unnecessary to mention it.

We are in the middle of Zelda revisions, but this was something I wanted to bring up a while back. To be fair, Skyward Sword Link is technically only 3-A when he has the complete triforce, and would simply be High 4-C without it. The Master Sword's profile was updated to reflect this.

But that being said, I did hear that Link used the Complete Triforce to transform the Master Sword into the True Master Sword. That could give the impression on true Master Sword being 3-A. And I also heard of some assumptions that Link allegedly stomped Demise. Which sounds kind of weird, plus we generally take story over gameplay. So it is possible that Demise may get upgraded to 3-A. Which would be more consistent given Majora's recent upgrade.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
But that being said, I did hear that Link used the Complete Triforce to transform the Master Sword into the True Master Sword. That could give the impression on true Master Sword being 3-A.
Still don't know where this is from.

@ZephyrosOmega Someone mentioned it on the Zelda general discussion thread, but forgot who or where exactly it was from. I do know he briefly had the Complete Triforce prior to it transforming into the True Master Sword, but I don't remember any direct statements.

I don't recall him briefly having the Triforce before thr Master Sword transformed into True Master Sword, I'm 90% sure he had the True Master Sword before he even had a single piece of the Triforce let alone the whole thing.

He gets them in Skykeep, and yeah. After looking at Zelda Dungeon, he does get True Master Sword right before Sky Keep; which is where he got the Triforce. So yeah, SS Link probably will be downgraded to High 4-C but remain 3-A with the Complete Triforce.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
We are in the middle of Zelda revisions, but this was something I wanted to bring up a while back. To be fair, Skyward Sword Link is technically only 3-A when he has the complete triforce, and would simply be High 4-C without it. The Master Sword's profile was updated to reflect this.
But that being said, I did hear that Link used the Complete Triforce to transform the Master Sword into the True Master Sword. That could give the impression on true Master Sword being 3-A. And I also heard of some assumptions that Link allegedly stomped Demise. Which sounds kind of weird, plus we generally take story over gameplay. So it is possible that Demise may get upgraded to 3-A. Which would be more consistent given Majora's recent upgrade.
Lorewise Demise should be the most powerful boss in the entire series, the Source of Evil. He's like Morgoth from the TLotR universe. There's no way Majora is stronger than him, the upgrade has to happen.

There's now another thread mentioning Hylia and Demise are getting possibly 4-A scaling from Wind Fish. Also, was the main question answered? Because we're kind of discussing it in more detail in other threads.

@RikuChiha, we decided not to scale Demise from Majora to play it self simply because there's too much debate on that. And the fact that Majora's the one with the best feat in the entire verse besides the Golden Goddesses.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
There's now another thread mentioning Hylia and Demise are getting possibly 4-A scaling from Wind Fish. Also, was the main question answered? Because we're kind of discussing it in more detail in other threads.
@RikuChiha, we decided not to scale Demise from Majora to play it self simply because there's too much debate on that. And the fact that Majora's the one with the best feat in the entire verse besides the Golden Goddesses.
Could you submit the link to the new thread discussion? I'd like to take a look.

Back