• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
there's no way that, with the knowledge of every human in the world and 10 days prep, that CH can't find a way to beat and/or incap McQueen.

CH FRA

You guys say CH wins via finding a way to incapacitate "using the power of combined human intelligence" but can't specify a way yourself. Your arguments mostly involve CH prepping against and killing/incapacitating TMQ for no good reason while TMQ doesn't even know that he's being targeted and can't fight back. I don't think this kind of thing is allowed. At the very least, both combatants should know that the other exists and there should be no outside involvement.

Note: HtH activates basing on the desire of the user and will attach regardless of range if Mcqueen has designated his partner already. TMQ also can't deactivate it as he doesn't even know that he has something known as a Stand. To defeat him, you'll need to make his desire to die go away which should deactivate HtH and then you can kill him. Only, human persuation is never going to be enough to dissuade him, as shown in his arc in Stone Ocean. You'll need emphatic manip.

I can't take the votes for CH seriously, I'm very sorry. Specify a way and I'll concede if its viable enough. Just saying that the power of 10 days worth of combined human intelligence will find a way(without specifying how) is a blatant NLF.

"human persuation is never going to be enough to dissuade him, as shown in his arc in Stone Ocean"

Really. Did the combined skill of every psychologist and person to ever talk another person out of suicide attemp to convince him?

Yeah, I concede. However, he's likely to not listen to CH properly and try to commit suicide while he is trying to dissuade him. Ermes tried to talk him out of it and he constantly tried to commit suicide in the middle of their conversation.

Hard to commit suicide when you're in a body lock. And don't talk about tonge swallowing, if he could do that he would have tried to.

And then, while they are both stuck, CH gives him an inspirational lecture on the benefits of not commiting suicide, or alternatively, a lecture that makes Thunder hate CH so much that he doesn't want to die with CH anymore.

I've covered all of this already

Make up your mind.

Half the votes for ch depend on ch starting km away while half depend on him being up close.

Ya can only pick one dustance mate and lock distance and snipe distance quite a differeing amount man.

We didn't fail to give CH plans in order to win. We told which skills he could use and how. He can snipe TMQ away from outside his range, he can watch out for the moment HtH stops working... many people said many things. Don't just ignore them.

@Mand21

Many people said many things. They weren't viable, were unfair or were just wrong, other than the convincing TMQ to stop method.

TMQ doesn't have a range. As long as he wants to take you with him, you are a designated target regardless of range. Only, he'll want confirmation that you are indeed going with him, so he won't commit suicide alone. Not letting TMQ know that CH is targeting him defeats the purpose of a fight. And, if TMQ knows CH exists, HtH is going to activate automatically.

@Monarch

TMQ might be persuaded to lose the will to suicide or the desire to commit suicide with CH. However, TMQ is not originally a Stand user and doesn't know about Stands or how to consciously use them, with the Stand relying on his desire to activate. Even if he is talked out of it, there is no reason why HtH would deactivate unless TMQ starts targetting someone else. As outside intervention is restricted, HtH is still on CH and CH thus has achieved no progress in defeating TMQ despite having stopped his primary attack method.

CH might be able to clone themselves, or find a way to revive themselves even after death?

What happens to CH doesn't get transferred to Incon master TMQ right?

TacticalNuke002 said:
@Mand21
Many people said many things. They weren't viable, were unfair or were just wrong, other than the convincing TMQ to stop method.

TMQ doesn't have a range. As long as he wants to take you with him, you are a designated target regardless of range. Only, he'll want confirmation that you are indeed going with him, so he won't commit suicide alone. Not letting TMQ know that CH is targeting him defeats the purpose of a fight. And, if TMQ knows CH exists, HtH is going to activate automatically.
No Limits Fallacy. Do I need to say more? No, I don't.

HtH will not activate against someone in another universe.

I never said that HtH is going to attack across a different universe, just a large enough feasible distance like the size of Green Dolphin Prison.

Did CH get enough votes? I only counted 6 last time I saw and no 4 vote difference.

Also, why is CH in another universe? I think he wins, but not like that.

Also, JMan, the ones where he starts underground and cheeses and the stuff Monarch's suggesting aren't going on at the same time. Its providing multiple scenarios and ways CH can use prep to further show that it would win, also because some people complained about using 10 days to use a common warfare tactic.

I see 7, Mand, Me, Pachi, Monarch, Risci, COB, and William. Not sure how many incon.

That's 9 for CH, not sure how many for TMQ. If less than 6, grace period can start.

Bump, but I think grace can start since I don't see 6 votes for incon.

Bump, but unless anyone has any final issues I'm going to add this to TMQ and request for CH in about 15 minutes.

Yeah. Grace ran out and everything, so unless I miscounted and there's actually at least 6 votes for incon then its fine for me to have added it.

Necro but...

Thunder having no idea that CH is there or even knowhing he exists is enough to put CH at a massive advantage. CH could just pick McQueen off like that.

SBA dictates that no characters will have prior knowledge of each other, but here, CH knows how HtH works.

Because of this, CH FRA and my reasons.

Back