• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean if that's a surefire way for him to win then...like if Kilgrave can't sctuslly do anything about that can't he like...actually not win?

Virgin vs Chadvbw
CH FRA. Disengaging's a hell of a power, and with a week before BFR I could see CH just getting a gun elsewhere and assassinating Kilgrave with a shot from a building across the city, if need be. All he's gotta do is survive the initial run and disappear.

People call Composite Human an OC, when he's the most real person here there is.

Paul Frank said:
Does the week bfr timer apply to self bfr?
I feel like it shouldn't
Honestly same. Because I know with like fear manipulation like King him having people run away doesn't apply the week long timer...

and ive seen people claim just walking away from the battlefield is self BFR.

like when you just walk away from McQueen or something.

Wokistan said:
CH FRA. Disengaging's a hell of a power, and with a week before BFR I could see CH just getting a gun elsewhere and assassinating Kilgrave with a shot from a building across the city, if need be. All he's gotta do is survive the initial run and disappear.

ok now, this is epic.

Anyway, that's what, 3 for Chadposite Human?

Though I can't vote, I should mention there's also the possibility of CH, while covering his ears, simply running up to Kilgrave and breaking his neck with a kick.

Been a while since I watched Jessica Jones, but would covering your ears even work? You can still hear when you put your hands on your ears, the sound is just muffled.

Depends on how good you are at covering them. I'd assume that there has to have been at least one weirdo in the entire existance of humanity to dedicate some of his time to finding the best way to cover his ears perfectly, therefore CH probably knows how to. He can also scream to cover the sound better, and he can scream really loudly.

I'm fairly sure plugging one's ears and screaming the loudest humanity has ever shouted would be a pretty decent way to retreat, arm up, and come back to win.

Yeah I dont think you get the week timer for self bfr I'm pretty sure that's kinda just instant loss if you run away

If there isn't a rule about the self bfr timer though one should probably be made because being able to run away for 1 week doesn't really make sense

If ch ran away kilgrave would either follow him or leave too so running isn't really a way to win

Pretty sure it's not an instant loss though. Disengaging happens all the time in these sorts of threads, and real fights. Runs away momentarily, finds some gear and a weapon, picks him off. Just a repositioning which is standard fare for combat.

This would mean all the dimension shift dudes like Ahriman, MTG planeswalkers, people who resurrect in Bloodborne, etc would instant lose if they disengage and come back which seems silly.

You know, the idea of CH shoving his fingers down his ears and ripping out his eardrums at the start of the fight has come to me, and as gory as it is, it's another way he has to win.

CH goes find weapons, so Kilgrave goes make more minions

CH comes back with weapons, but now it's a 1 vs hundreds to thousands fight

Kilgrave wins

I dunno, wouldn't he realize that leaving for too long would give Kilgrave too much manpower? He's really smart, after all.

I know, but it's likely that, knowing he would lose if he gave Kilgrave enough time, he'd probably find another, more immediate strategy instead.

Run up to him while covering his ears and kicking him in the face, or maybe ripping out his own eardrums.

The first plan gets foiled by him getting mass ganged by the people in central park

while the second, is that even physically possible ?

I think? It should be possible, he's obviously super determined and strong, and the eardrums are only like three centimeters up the ear.

K, then the question is if CH can get past all the people in central park before Kilgrave goes to a more populted area

I dunno, it would definitely hurt like hell, but between his striking strength and his knowledge of anatomy, I can see him doing it. Even if he couldn't do that, he could snap part of his fingernails in such a way that he'd have a small sharp piece to stab himself with. Or just find a twig idk

Correction, if would definitely hurt like hell if CH wasn't a chad.

Back