• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It would still hurt the OC tho, he just wouldn't feel it (that's the problem with CIP, they can't tell when they are hurt; that's why pain exists, to let you know when something is wrong with your body, but they don't feel it).

Well, harming his hands and making himself deaf don't help a whole lot with beating the crowds Killgrave can throw at him

Armorchompy said:
he could snap part of his fingernails in such a way that he'd have a small sharp piece to stab himself with. Or just find a twig idk
Which would give Kil time to run

which he would do

because CH looks as jacked as Armstrong while being like 2.5 meters tall

I don't think his hands would be harmed too badly. Logically, he could just find a twig and deafen himself with that instead.

Also, I dunno, what's this wiki's policy on stuff that would normally be a weakness for CH but is a strength in one particular matchup?

If he takes his hands out of his ears to snap a fingernail or pick a sharp object up, Kilgrave screams "Kill yourself" in that one moment.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
If he takes his hands out of his ears to snap a fingernail or pick a sharp object up, Kilgrave screams "Kill yourself" in that one moment.
He could probably shout louder to counter that, or use sleight of hand to pass them into the right position without actually taking them off.

Being deaf wouldn't help CH, as Kilgrave's mindhax is not via his speach, but is via a virus in the micro particles in the air

also, how many people are normally in central park ?

also

"Mind Control: Kilgrave had the ability to control another person's mind through thoughts and verbal commands, thanks to a virus that he emits through micro particles in the air. "

So uh, Kilgrave thinks GG ?

Overlord775 said:
Being deaf wouldn't help CH, as Kilgrave's mindhax is not via his speach, but is via a virus in the micro particles in the air
So the OC covering his ears and ripping out his own eardrums is an argument because...?

Overlord775 said:
also " Mind Control: Kilgrave had the ability to control another person's mind through thoughts and verbal commands, thanks to a virus that he emits through micro particles in the air. "
So uh, Kilgrave thinks GG ?
Huh. I... Don't remember this being in Jessica Jones, then again I've watched it a lot ago. But I distinctly remember, in the finale, a character blocking out his commands by putting on headphones and listening to loud music.

Armorchompy said:
Huh. I... Don't remember this being in Jessica Jones, then again I've watched it a lot ago. But I distinctly remember, in the finale, a character blocking out his commands by putting on headphones and listening to loud music.
Yeah, that's how it works on the show; but the pages for some reason thinks he can do it via thoughts, so we just go with it.

But... it's wrong. Shouldn't we have it changed?

... I'm kinda new to this wiki, can I have a link on how to do it?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Armorchompy said:
... I'm kinda new to this wiki, can I have a link on how to do it?
Make the thread, write what you want to change and why, put it in the content revision board, wait for people to respond; it's simple.
Thanks, I'll do it later.

Back