• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs Alibaba

Since now CH has been upgraded to 9-B (Also, i think there is still need to change Peak Human page cause there is still saying 9-C is Peak Human)

Anyways, but now, i'll put CH against one character from an anime i've been watching a lot...

Composite Human vs Alibaba Saluja!

> Both at 9-B

> Speed Equalized (Cause Subsonic vs Sub-Relativistic+ isn't very fair, i think)

> Magoi manip is restricted

Who wins and why?

The Peak Human: 1 (Unimportantalt)

The user of one of the most badass Djinn Equips, but without it: 1 (BattleReviews)

Inconclusive:

Unimportantalt said:
yes he does. there are tons of martial arts trained to disarm people. CH uses his intellect and skills to kill alibaba
against a swordsmen,

sure, i bet the limbs would be away soon,

yes, against a swordsman. the simplest way is to just dodge, grab the extended arm, hit a pressure point in the arm to get him to loose it, grab it, and then use it better with his far better intelligence and fighting technique. also, could that sword even cut his bone?

with the chance to get burned alive

i missed something?

Unimportantalt said:
yes, against a swordsman. the simplest way is to just dodge, grab the extended arm, hit a pressure point in the arm to get him to loose it, grab it, and then use it better with his far better intelligence and fighting technique. also, could that sword even cut his bone?
no, but bleeding? yes

he said magoi not allowed. it takes a lot of heat to 'burn' metal like guns or long swords btw. considering speed is equalized to subsonic here alibaba isnt dodging those bullets

Unimportantalt said:
he said magoi not allowed. it takes a lot of heat to 'burn' metal like guns or long swords btw. considering speed is equalized to subsonic here alibaba isnt dodging those bullets
i didnt even say something with magoi,

how would alibaba just burn it before the gun fires a deadly bullet between his head at supersonic speed

also can he rly burn things just normally?

Unimportantalt said:
how would alibaba just burn it before the gun fires a deadly bullet between his head at supersonic speed
also can he rly burn things just normally?
1. speed equalized, so it wont deal that much damage,

2. yup

Unimportantalt said:
speed equalized, so it wont deal that much damage,
1. verse equalization

2. speed is prob equalized to subsonic
speed equalized means at the lowest possible speed,

so below average human speed

Back