• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combined Organism/Life-Form?

We all know Combined Human, who is the amalgam of all humans ever. But... Let's take it up a notch!

Combined Organism would be the same as Combined Human, but this time with ALL lifeforms from the history of Earth. Not one each of these organisms, but all of them. Including dinosaurs, bacteria, plants, microbes, other extinct organisms.. Probably impossible to rate since there's so many bacteria, but eh.

I imagine this thing would be planet level, but maybe I'm overestimating it. :D

5.95 * 10^39 Bacteria that ever lived. of course there were other organisms, but as above even the biomass of bacteria exceeds that of all plants and animals combined so their effect on this number is negligible. Likewise, the life conditions were surely not ideal at all times, so this number may be lower still.

Lets use Tyrannosaurus rex as a base, puts it at 2.99e+45 Joules, Low-End Solar System, and that's just using bacteria, though the outcome would be barely any different considering the total of all other life combined wouldnt even come close to the bacteria number.

Not sure how to do the speed portion but it's undoubtedly far into MFTL+ territory

Weekly… why would bacteria have the AP of a T-Rex? Most bacteria wouldn't even be producing a single joule of energy with their movement. Also, if we found this thing's speed the same way as the combined human it would only ever reach the high end of Rel+.

It'd also be pretty haxed since it would have disease manipulation, DNA manipulation, attacks on a cellular level and lower, control and tolerance over many types of poison, asexual reproduction to create creatures just like it and the ability to control its offspring like various types of insect queens do, electricity manipulation that's known to do things like stop hearts even when its AP is below the opponent's durability, the ability to survive in space and high radiation environments, etc.

@Blahblah Because its combining the AP of every living organism, not just all bacteria. I just picked an organism with a decent AP feat.

Yeah, how DID you guys figure that speed out?

Combining the AP of all living thigns doesn't mean that everything has the power a T-Rex.

You have to add the "power" of each creature.

And it's speed would be Relativistic+.

This is a combination of every organism ever, but what you did is treating it as if every organism ever was as strong as a T-rex, rather than the nigh-impossible task of approximating how strong each one was and adding them together.

I wasn't involved in that. They chose to convert ke to speed, it's explained on the page. Might be because this is meant to be a hypothetical "real life" profile, and that's how strength to speed converts in real life. Don't quote me on that though, I was only involved in the thread about the name.

Edit: got ninja'd

Huh. So from what I can see, power is still unknown, but the speed is relativistic? Well I guess since there's just too much organisms to actually rate this thing realistically.. But darn, imagine the powers. Regenerationn, venom, eyesight, flight... Too many powers to list, but would be fun to debate around against other fictional characters. Also, it would be incredibly intelligent too.

Back