• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combined Human vs Kars

Gargoyle 1 said:
Considering his terrible travel speed, he can just pull Kara back in the blast. Plus, can combine human stay in the big radius and wait until the nukes come? Round two is more or less an inconclusive
>pulling kars

that will lead to it getting absorbed into kars

True, but say, can't human just run around in the blast radius until they land then run away? He can outrun it, Lars can't.

Gargoyle 1 said:
True, but say, can't human just run around in the blast radius until they land then run away? He can outrun it, Lars can't.
Umm m8, lets assume that all of the nuke's energy will spread out like a hollow sphere (even though it wont, we will use this is a high end value for energy density to distance relation). Then, because kars has at least mountain level+ durability and likely higher, lets assume that he can take 1 gigaton and still recover. The nuke will be at max 23 gigatons (maximum nuke capacity of humans in history), which means the ratio of surface area between the expanding sphere and kars facing the nuke would have to be more than 1/23 to be fatal to kars. An average man has a surface area of 1.9 meters squared, but since kars is pretty big, lets just be fairly generous and give him 4 meters squared and lets say him facing the nuke would have 2 meters squared of direct affect from the blast. So this would mean by the time it hit kars, the sphere needs to be at least 46 meter squared in its S.A. Which gives us a radius of 1.91 meters. Even if we go with all 4 meters of kars' body surface, the radius of fatality would still only be 2.7 meters. So, if kars is anymore than roughly 3 meters away from the blast site, he can survive and recover, and that is not very hard, since he can predict the nuke's path long before it comes near him, so he can intercept it or just move away a few hundred meters away to sustain minimal damage.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Gargoyle 1 said:
Well that's the thing, do we just make it so all he has to do is run away? Or try to kill the CH and escape? And how close are the missles?
Also, how fast can Kars absorb someone?
kars practi cally instantly absorbs his preys
Does kars life absorbtion negate durability? There is a lack of feats to back this up completeley, most of the times when kars absorbs someone its only on contact level and its not instantanious. I don't remember the pillar men being able to just touch someone and make (well there was that ONE time with Wamuu and the Nazi's) them instantly disappear, especially at higher durabilities.

Hamon destroys combined human. Kars can also absorb or infiltrate combined human body, destroying their internal organs. Combined humans can't do nothing to prevent that as no human has resistance against any hax.

Kars can also freeze the human to death as Dio did to Jonathan (Jonathan survived because of hamon)

Kars would win all three cases.

Firstly, Kars absorbs humans instantly, as shown in their debut in the anime when one of them brushed passed a soldier which immediately absorbed his right side. He's got an intellect level of at least 400 IQ and can even be more, but that doesn't matter as the Combined Human wouldn't be much of a threat to him. If not absorption, just his Arm blade or 900 kg/cm2 of his present form's strength is enough.

CH won't be able to find a way to beat Kars as he would be able to understand the logics of the things they made to fight against him even in his pre-ULF form. He did react to the UV rays from Stroheim heading to him and immediately wore the mask at that moment. Not only that, he would just quickly adapt to anything thrown at him as he has access of "every organism that has ever lived on the Earth", and has adapted even from falling into Magma in under a few minutes. Lets also point out his literal immortality and powerful Regenerationn and body manipulation ability and the Hamon which is hundreds of time stonger than Joseph's and its heat is comparable to that of the sun itself.

There is a reason why Araki had to send him to space, because he is unbeatable. But it required the greatest asspull ever achieved in writing history to make that possible. Under normal means, or any other means besides the events that happened in the story which would be near impossible to replicate, he would know that CH will try to send him to space if CH found that conclusion so he would either avoid it or turn their contraptions against them.

You just made the Combined man into a vampire. What do Pillar Men hunt? Vampires.

^The IQ of 400 was only for Ultimate Kars, but yea, the fight would go pretty much like this

JustSomeWeirdo said:
^The IQ of 400 was only for Ultimate Kars, but yea, the fight would go pretty much like this
I see I made an error but yeah even with that he's pretty much stomping. Seriously, he reacted to Stroheim's UV Ray lasers firing and instantly moved his hands or something to wear the mask. Its... "INHUMAN REACTIONS!"

"I'm leaving." ~Compositeman upon deciding to colonize Mars instead.

In all seriousness, I can't see the CH taking scenario 1 & 3 without significant shenanigans as Kars would absorb them immediately.

CH with prep time is far more interesting. While I doubt they would be able to actually put Kars down, it might be possible to contain him. I could see them developing a device to douse him in a cold substance long enough to put him down (Liquid Hydrogen is a good candidate at -259.2┬║ C). It's a bit of a stretch seeing as Kars is clearly smart enough not to sit there while he is doused in chemicals, but still plausible given CH's physical abilities and Kar's gross overconfidence.

Just as an example. CH is billions of times more intelligent than any human who ever lived, so they'd be able to invent a far more cunning stratagem. I'd actually give it to CH in round two.

Guys don't forget that round one is Combined Human vs REGULAR Kars ONLY, not ultimate kars.

Well Magnus, I will add that Kars' 400 IQ isn't exact, rather its just the assumed number and its more than likely to be limitless, and do remember that Kars has the Hamon which would counter freezing as it is on the same output as the sun's.

And yes Moa, I made an error in the first statement about his intelligence, but he's still pretty smart without being in ULF form and far more superior in almost if not every aspect.

BTW, body manipulation is a pretty nifty ability. being able to move the muscles, bones, and everything else in them to such extremes that it makes them look like moving surrealist paintings.

Actually, 400 IQ was on the panel that explained what the "Ultimate Lifeform" is, meaning it's definitely canon as Kars having an IQ of 400, also, Kars having Hamon on par with the sun itself is just a statement, and most likely untrue as Joseph was fine soon after a Hamon attack, but he's definitely the most powerful Hamon user in the series

I don't think using Joseph, a Hamon-user, as reference of the strength of the attack is not a good way to describe the strength of his Hamon, considering that Hamon is capable of more than just shown offensively and defensively in Parts 1 and 2. This is more of stating what Joseph is capable of in Durability than confirming CH's as he's no Hamon-user, but yes his Hamon is the strongest in the series though we haven't really seen the true capabilities of Hamon nor ever will.

Back