• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combined Human vs Kars

Round 1: Combined Human vs Kars

Round 2: Combined Human with Prep vs Ultimate Kars

Round 3: Combined Human gets his hands on the stone mask, does he stand a chance against Ultimate Kars or does he end up Pillar man food?

Discuss

1. Kars speed blitz by punches hundreds of times right in the eye before human can think anything or just absorb combined human.
2. combined human nukes Kars to oblivio
3. Still speed blitz in Kars favor or Kars just use any animal poison(since he suposed to embody and surpass all organisms on earth) to hax human. or otherwise if human can hit him for once then human just need to punch Kars to the space as he can never adapt to space(it will not kill him but he will never come back)

R1: Even though Kars Blitzes Combined Human holds AP and Durability advantage so they win.

R2&3: I agree with Jim here.

???

How does Kars blitz Combined Human? Kars is only supersonic+ Combined human is Hypersonic+. If anything Combined human should blitz Kars lol.

Reactions/combat speed, movement speed doesn't matter in most of the time.

Btw it's hamon is only work effectively to creature that weak to sunlight?

Hamon does kill the undead (Zombies, Vampires) and Pillar Men, which are all weak to sunlight in JJBA, but it is shown to still have effects on humans, and can still damage them if it's powerful enough. Hamon is only usable by Kars after becoming the Ultimate being, and in round 3, Combined Human is now a vampire, unless the stone mask and red stone could turn a human into the ultimate being, the reason why Kars even needed the stone was because the mask was too weak to pierce the Pillar Men's skin, so it's very unlikely that Combined Human would turn into an Ultimate being with the mask + red stone.

So basically human just turn him/herself to become Kars favorite food...

btw I forget about the ultimate being transformation so if the stone work on human then human should have all Kars ability.

I kinda explained this in my last post, but it's highly unlikely for a human to become the Ultimate Lifeform, since the red stone was only needed to pierce Kars' skin, as the regular mask is too weak, so it's kinda implied that if the regular mask was strong enough, Kars could've transformed a long time ago when the mask was first created.

But yes, IF the red stone mask works on a human the same way it works on Pillar Men, then Combined Human would become an Ultimate being far more powerful than Kars.

You know what? I'm going to give this one to Combined Human. Kars was defeated and outsmarted by a regular human with high intelligence like Joseph, Combined Human probably is a trillion times smarter than Joseph and probably a million times smarter than Kars. Even if the stats are mismatched, Combined Human will probably hold his own waaayyyyy better than Joseph did during their fight, so I'm going to give this one to Combined Human for superior stats in almost every catagory except speed, and superior experiance. If we appied JoJo rules here aswell then Combined Human already knows Kars, his abilites, his weaknesses, how to use Hamon and ect.

I still think CH wins for having higher stats than kars in a vast majority of categories.

Too bad Kars absorbs him in round 1 and 3, Ch doesn't even survive the nuke in round 2, Kars has vastly superior abilities, higher AP means nothing when you can be absorbed on contact and have no hax

Yea, higher stats in round 1, but Pillar Men can absorb on contact, shown right when Santana was introduced

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Too bad Kars absorbs him in round 1 and 3, Ch doesn't even survive the nuke in round 2, Kars has vastly superior abilities, higher AP means nothing when you can be absorbed on contact and have no hax

Human 6-C AP is only when using nuked which can't be done unless human has prep time.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Yea, higher stats in round 1, but Pillar Men can absorb on contact, shown right when Santana was introduced
No, i'm not referring to you

Yeah, their dura is way too low for that, and they can't physically hurt Kars in R2 and 3 as his dura is so much higher

Basically...

R1: Absorption will make quick work of CH, it happens on contact unless CH suddenly has Hamon....which he doesn't

R2: Neither would survive unless Kars kills CH before he launches the nukes, physical strikes against Kars wont do anything as his Dura is much higher

R3: CH just made itself Kars' favorite food

Round 2 is the only interesting one. So does Kars have to survive? What's the arena? Does human launch nukes prior to start or before?

Even if CH isn't in the blast radius it would be the only round that it even kills Kars

doesn't R3 make the combined human only weak to the sun and makes it really easy for Kars to kill CH?

Well even with prep, the nukes would be on a missile, and kars is faster than any missile ever concieved of by humans, so he can just dodge it

In all other scenarios, kars wins easily due to absorption and hamon

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Well even with prep, the nukes would be on a missile, and kars is faster than any missile ever concieved of by humans, so he can just dodge it

I highly doubt Kara can outrun a nuclear explosion, will he see it before it explodes?

Gargoyle 1 said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:

I highly doubt Kara can outrun a nuclear explosion, will he see it before it explodes?
I mean he is ftl

Gargoyle 1 said:
^In reaction speed and not travel speed.
well yeah he could sense it from increadibly far away and move away from a target zone or at least send out clams to intercept it from a distance, keep in mind, if the bomb doesnt explode close to kars, it wont finish him off

Well that's the thing, do we just make it so all he has to do is run away? Or try to kill the CH and escape? And how close are the missles?

Also, how fast can Kars absorb someone?

Gargoyle 1 said:
Well that's the thing, do we just make it so all he has to do is run away? Or try to kill the CH and escape? And how close are the missles?
Also, how fast can Kars absorb someone?
kars practi cally instantly absorbs his preys

How far is Kara from the human? CH can just dash around with his far superior travel speed until the nukes land.

There's tons of variables here, I call round 2 inconclusive and 1 and 3 a stomp

That was neat conversation, thank you. Though I still mostly value it as a SLIGHT win for round 2 being it's a suicide attack.

Also, nuclear blasts travel at 1000km per hour, so CH can out run it, but Kars will struggle, and in that scenario, CH human just kicks him back into the blast or pulls him into it.

Gargoyle 1 said:
That was neat conversation, thank you. Though I still mostly value it as a SLIGHT win for round 2 being it's a suicide attack.
Also, nuclear blasts travel at 1000km per hour, so CH can out run it, but Kars will struggle, and in that scenario, CH human just kicks him back into the blast or pulls him into it.
remember that kars has mountain level+ dura, so the blast's centre needs to be fairly close to him for it to work

Considering his terrible travel speed, he can just pull Kara back in the blast. Plus, can combine human stay in the big radius and wait until the nukes come? Round two is more or less an inconclusive

Back