• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine three of Sanji's keys

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Sanji's last three keys covering Punk Hazard, Dressrosa and Whole Cake Island are fairly superfluous. Sanji has barely changed throughout those three arcs and the three keys should be combined so that the page isn't overloaded with needless information that is all pretty much the same.

While we had a discussion about this in the past, it was declined, but I actually agree that the keys for Sanji, and even Zoro from Punk Hazard onwards (until both are upgraded) are fused together.

From Punk Hazard, Zoro just scales to Sanji and stomping Monet without even treating her like a threat, and then proceeds to fight 7-A characters in Dressrosa before applying his own 7-A feat and scaling to Elizabello's own 7-A feat.

Sanji basically fights Vergo, and that's where all of his scaling comes from outside of naturally scaling to Base Zoro. In other words, his stats from Punk Hazard to Whole-Cake don't change at all.

Here's what I would do for Punk Hazard onwards:

Sanji (strictly looking at AP):

At least 7-A

AP: At least Mountain level (Fought competitively with Vergo, who should be physically stronger than Pica, whilst Sanji himself wasn't using Diable Jambe for most of the fight. When using Diable Jambe, he should be at least equal to Base Roronoa Zoro at this time.)

Zoro:

At least 7-A, Possibly High 7-A with Asura

AP: At least Mountain level in Base (Stomped Monet. One-shot Pica clad in Haki, Applied this level of energy. He should be stronger than Elizabello II), Possibly Large Mountain level with Asura (Seeing how Asura previously tripled his number of swords and clearly multiplies his attack power by an unidentifiable amount).

That's just my view on this. having 3 keys that are almost exactly the same in terms of stats is redundant.

Can you remind me what the reason is that Vergo is superior to Pica? They both have the same rank (with Pica having even more impressive feats, generally speaking).

Vergo is specifically labeled as Doffy's right-hand man, he is more trained, and not to mention he was considered the most threatening of the Donquixote Executives.

I actually think Pica was once called The strongest of doffy's elites and his highest executive. Not sure about his physical strength though.

I thought all of the Special Executives were effectively Doffy's right-hand men, and I must admit I don't remember the 'most threatening' part.

Anyway, I agree with your keys (AP focused) for Zoro and Sanji.

I could understand Vergo being stronger than base Pica, but Pica with his Devil Fruit seems stronger than any other Special Executive (to the point where he was confident he could stop the Straw Hat Pirates by himself).

Vergo, by comparison, appears a lot less impressive.

LordWhis said:
When he was introduced the manga's narration called Pica Doflamingo's highest executive.
All of the Special Executives are Doflamingo's 'highest executive'. They are all the playing cards seats (Heart, Club, etc.) so they are all the same rank.

While this may make them all physically comparable to each other in strength, I don't see why it would make Vergo equal to Pica's much more impressive feats of creating the Flower Hill or smashing the royal plateau.

The 4 High Executives are considerably more powerful than the lower level executives. The Heart Seat is for Doflamingo's right-hand man. Vergo was the first Corazon and Doflamingo's most capable subordinate.

More capable and clearly trusted enough to infiltrate the marines, but more powerful than Pica using his DF? It doesn't seem like it to me. If there a page from the manga that can be used as the basis of saying Vergo > Pica / the other Special Executives, then I'd buy it.

the description was only meant to suggest he should be superior to Pica's combative ability rather than his overall power. Either way, he scales to the same power level as Pica the same as Trebol and Diamante.

I am fine with applying CinCameron20's evaluation of this.

Okay. Cin, do you want to apply the changes to Sanji & Zoro?

Yes, but i will be missing for the next 5 hours or so. After i put list of affected characters on the other thread, I'll be going to class.

I'll fix up the descriptions before implementing them, of course.

Okay. I will unlock the Sanji and Zoro profiles. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Back