• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 3

Orror SANESS (Exaggerated): TNOA ASSEMBLE! Orror says as he teleports a revived TNOA. JBWWAR and all.

Joseph Stali: Orror... why have you summoned me?

Anaconda999 aka Snek: O R R R RRRR ROR. ssssssss whyyy y y y yy y have you sssummoned meeeeeeeeeeeee?!

Orror: Can I be leader now please?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? pretty please!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??! I REVIVED TNOA to fight combine base!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orror: TNOA includes all of JBWWAR members of the former JBWWAR and it just turns out that you were one of them so...

Alex The Rambler: Drew we've been looking for you!

Drew: You and who else?

Alex The Rambler: Me and Isorrowproductions

Isorrowproductions
: Why are you here

Drew: I wanted to die

Isorrowproductions: SO WHY DIDN't you tell me!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!!

Joseph Stalin: Oh...

Isorowsproductions: Joseph Stalin is that you? please kill me.

Joseph Stalin: no

Isorrowproductions: ouuuuuuuughhhhhhhh!

Formaggio shrinks Private, who then launches a nuclear bomb with Mr. Patch at Formaggio, which, due to the size, doesn't affect him much. But, eventually, Mr. Patch grows to the size of Formaggio and punches him, cracking 3 ribs

Inksaness said:
Orror SANESS (Exaggerated): TNOA ASSEMBLE! Orror says as he teleports a revived TNOA. JBWWAR and all.

Anaconda999 aka Snek: O R R R RRRR ROR. ssssssss whyyy y y y yy y have you sssummoned meeeeeeeeeeeee?!

Orror: Can I be leader now please?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? pretty please!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??! I REVIVED TNOA to fight combine base!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orror: TNOA includes all of JBWWAR members of the former JBWWAR and it just turns out that you were one of them so...

Isorrowproductions

No, it's not any of those guys' time...

One last showdown against a full sized Private and Formaggio happens. Formaggio summons Little Feet, and Private summons Mr. Patch, who strikes first hard enough to break through a galaxy 100 times./

. "Things will be hell for you bastards." Formaggio says, as he then dies.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Inksaness said:

Isorrowproductions

No, it's not any of those guys' time...
It is too late I have started the beast!!! Orror said as Joseph Stalin got hit by USA!

Australia: USA why did you join in the combine army?

USA: I hate Drew too.

Australia: Oh...

Alex The Rambler: Gosh diddly darn Stalin you too?

Joseph stalin: yes...

Alex the Rambler: oh ham...

Man in the Mirror, a stand, ambushes Daniel and holds a shard of glass. It makes it look like hes about to be cut by it, but it actually sends him into the shard of glass, into the mirror world. Everything is a mirror image of itself, even Daniel. Nothing exists in there.

Daniel is currently trapped, and his stand is even outside.

Joseph stalin turns into The Red Plague and decides to make Man in the Mirror stand communist because why not? Then Joseph poseses Man in the Mirror and then untraps Daniel

Joseph possessed Man in the Mirror: Daniel! Please DON'T ATTACK ME! I'm communist now and definitely not facsist!... anyways... the most important part is I'm your ally now!

Man in the Mirror touches Stalin and traps him in the mirror world again, after drinking vodka, causing him to revolt against Stalin, and drags him into the mirror world with Daniel. (If you talk backwards it could make a better effect)

Stalin: Sleep... Sleep now... Stalin says as he teleports Man in the mirror and Daniel out of the mirror world into The USA since The USA is Russia on steroids and has a high pro communist population.

There is a famous saying that is "Don't invade Russia in the winter" as for the USA... Not at all. The last organizations, and/or countries that attempted to do so is Al Qaeda and Taliban... and we saw how that went...

Isorrowsproductions: Helloooooooooo I still wanna *cencored*

It just simply takes Private with it, but then Panacotta Fugo comes out and spreads the disease using Purple Haze, which, even though it affects Stalin, creates an advantage, forcing it to let go of all of us. Illuso, the user, goes into the mirror world. "I realized he can prevent stands from entering, so, Star, I have a plan. If he wants to get both of us, try to disguise me as you and Mr. Patch as me." Private says. The disease is killed off.

USA: Ugh what happened? I feel like something... is within me USA says as Man in the mirror and Stalin Tussles inside USA's body.

"I have a better plan, he is in the mirror world right now, but I can at least get him out so Fugo can kill him" Private says, awaiting for Star's input.

Orrorsaness (in the sidelines): Swap king kills Illuso and now Man in the mirror is a stand of Stalin. What happens next I don't know. What I do know that after the fight was over Swap king becam normal and unswap again.

Inksaness said:
Stalin: Sleep... Sleep now... Stalin says as he teleports Man in the mirror and Daniel out of the mirror world into The USA since The USA is Russia on steroids and has a high pro communist population.

There is a famous saying that is "Don't invade Russia in the winter" as for the USA... Not at all. The last organizations, and/or countries that attempted to do so is Al Qaeda and Taliban... and we saw how that went...

Daniel says: "I'm glad I'm back here. Thanks, Soviet leader!"

In an alternate universe the plan happened, and Illuso came out after the disguise was revealed, he quickly left, not after a time bomb was placed on his leg. Then, Fugo's Purple haze grabs him by the neck, he tries to escape the mirror world, but a disease bulb shatters "WHAT?" Illuso yells, and Purple haze starts punching "UBASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Purple Haze yells, turning him flattened, and the bomb goes off, meaning nothing but bones, muscle, organs, and blood are left, as it goes flying so far the mess of gore lands in our universe "That skull..." I say, skinning Illuso's face. "This is his skull from an alternate universe."

MaxForward said:
Inksaness said:

Daniel says: "I'm glad I'm back here. Thanks, Soviet leader!"
Meanwhile in the canon universe

Stalin possessed Man in the Mirror: You are welcome Daniel.

PublicMinority87 said:
In an alternate universe the plan happened, and Illuso came out after the disguise was revealed, he quickly left, not after a time bomb was placed on his leg. Then, Fugo's Purple haze grabs him by the neck, he tries to escape the mirror world, but a disease bulb shatters "WHAT?" Illuso yells, and Purple haze starts punching "UBASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Purple Haze yells, turning him flattened, and the bomb goes off, meaning nothing but bones, muscle, organs, and blood are left, as it goes flying so far the mess of gore lands in our universe "That skull..." I say, skinning Illuso's face. "This is his skull from an alternate universe."
Man in the Mirror: Your contributions are greatly appreciated comrade! (Man in the mirror says as a stand of Stalin and possessed by Stalin.)

USA: Drew... I am doing this because you're an American. (USA says as he betrays the combine)

Australia: USA!!!!!! HOW COUD YOU SWITCH SIDES!!?!?!?!??!?! TURNING BACK ON YOU'RE ALLIES!?!?!?!??!?!!?

USA: They're gonna win, you're gonna lose, whatcha gonna pick?

Italyball disgusted at what USA did was in TOCOJBWA's side since she was part of the village and now she is now part of combine.

Godmode king: So... Swap king's powers is to swap the situation... I'll retreat... for now... and just so you guys know... there is a limit of 500 posts per thread.

?:Combine base retreats of to who knows and rebuilds and TNOA is victorious!

Rave: TNOA! WHAT HAPPENED!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!

And Saitama (Weak downplayed) attacks and fights the Swap king clone.

And The Swap king clone turns into less than nothingess as Saitama is dying.

Negative Ryukama, Rodrigo Duterte (Real World verse), Xi Jingping (Real world verse), and Mao Zedong(Real world Verse): Demicus? Who is he? as they attack all known members of JBWWAR

Man in the mirror: Mao... your betrayal... has many consequences.

Demicus: Welcome to the club.

I put my mask on, and cut Raven in half, then scatter the remains throughout the base.

Jack finally makes an appearance and fights Private, and Private forces everyone away, as this is his and Jack's business. "You are the reason Public is a traitor, you ******* piece of shit." Private says, putting the Mr. Patch stand disc in Orror, and the Here I Go Again disc in himself. He then uses vines to get Jack to chase him, and find a perfect set of 2 buildings. Private creates a web using the vines, which Orror used Mr. Patch to make the web shoot bombs. Whenever Jack steps on a vine, bombs shoot in his direction, and this web is 35 meters.

Back