• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 3

Medaka : So where is he? or her? nah whatever.
Kumagawa : 『On the COMICK verse, I guess』

Mezasu, Stella, Medaka, Daniel : !

Kumagawa suddenly appear out of nowhere

"Who even are you?" Daniel said.Kumagawa : 『I'm the naked apron president named Kumagawa Misogi.』
As Kumagawa introduce himself. Medaka stares at Kumagawa.

Medaka : Why are you here anyway? Don't tell me you're gonna make trouble out of this.

Kumagawa : 『Nah, I'm just here to help them including you Medaka-chan.』

Mezasu : Anyway, you're gonna teleport us from somewhere we wanted right?

Kumagawa : 『I can't do it, Mezasu-kun, I'm just, you know, not having that skill except my All Fiction that can deny the aspect of reality.』

"Are you going to help us defeat the Combine?" Daniel asked to the President.
Kumagawa :『I can. with my All Fiction, I can turn them into nothing』

"Okay but don't make it anti-climactic." Daniel said to Kumagawa.

"The leader is empowered by an entity known as the "godmode king", there is no way that such an action would work, I would assume. I am finding out more about this damned mayor WHERE THE **** IS HE AND WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE!?!" Private says, calmly, which turns into infuriated yelling

"Who even are you?" Daniel said.Kumagawa : 『I'm the naked apron president named Kumagawa Misogi.』

Medaka : Why are you here anyway? Don't tell me you're gonna make trouble out of this.

Kumagawa : 『I can't do it, Mezasu-kun, I'm just, you know, not having that skill except my All Fiction that can deny the aspect of reality.』

"Are you going to help us defeat the Combine?" Daniel asked to the President.
Kumagawa :『I can. with my All Fiction, I can turn them into nothing』

"Okay but don't make it anti-climactic." Daniel said to Kumagawa.

Kumagawa :『Okay』

While Kumagawa says that, Kumagawas senses Skitzo from where he is, And with that, he erase his powers with All Fiction

Kumagawa :『Done. I erased his powers』

Mezasu : So...can someone teleport us or something?

Kumagawa :『Can I erase you, Meza-』

Mezasu : Don't even think about it.

ULTRA ORRORSANESS NULLIFIES ALL FICTION BECAUSE HE GROWS STRONGER EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!! Also, Kumagawa... where is the combine base again?

Maruishimaryishi said:

"Who even are you?" Daniel said.
Kumagawa : 『I'm the naked apron president named Kumagawa Misogi.』

"Are you going to help us defeat the Combine?" Daniel asked to the President.Kumagawa :『I can. with my All Fiction, I can turn them into nothing』 "Okay but don't make it anti-climactic." Daniel said to Kumagawa. Kumagawa :『Okay』
While Kumagawa says that, Kumagawas senses Skitzo from where he is, And with that, he erase his powers with All Fiction

Kumagawa :『Done. I erased his powers』

Mezasu : So...can someone teleport us or something?

Kumagawa :『Can I erase you, Meza-』

Mezasu : Don't even think about it.

Lord English teleports in and pimp slaps Kumagawa while glaring at him like You, All Fiction and reality warping? Stay in line, worm.

Then he teleports back out.

Christian Higdon said:
Suddenly, HOSTLESS got a bit bored, as he decided to possess Kumagawa.
Kumagawa : 『ÒâÅÒâÅÒâÅÒü»Òü»Òü»´╝ü´╝ü´╝ü ÒéÅÒüûÒü¿Þ▓áÒüæÒüªÒüéÒüÆÒéêÒüúÒüï´╝ƒ』

Kumagawa speaks in Japanese which everyone didn't even know why

"The mayor is 6'4, Anyone, how many people match the following description: Black hair, 6'4, and O- blood type, as seen by the X on the forearm." Private says

PublicMinority87 said:
"The mayor is 6'4, Anyone, how many people match the following description: Black hair, 6'4, and O- blood type, as seen by the X on the forearm." Private says
"What did he even do?" Daniel asks.

IT IS OF TIME!!!!!!!

Orror hasen gotten any stronger since all he has been doing is spinning, and spending his time in the Polandball and meme chamber, while eating ketchup and resting at the same time.

"This guy is downright criminal, using his stand for manipulation and brainwashing, also, what he does is absolutely barbaric. Damn, and I thought most of the combine was bad, there is a corpse pit in here." Private says. "I just used Mr. Patch to check quick, I guess 20 people match this. And now I need to keep holding off this damn troll." Private says

He then lights a cigarette, and then a secret room opens up after he takes out a book. It goes deeper into the archives. Private sees a shit ton of books. He chucks the lit match he used to light the cigarette, and an unlucky propane tank rolls down the road where the match lands. It explodes, luckily causing no collateral damage, He didnt hear it because he was using a walkman disc player with Through the Fire and Flames. Then guards start running in after I find out that he is hispanic. I share that, which 5 other people match the description. I only realize the guards are there after the music stops.

Christian Higdon said:
"HEHE..." He chuckled.
Possessed Kumagawa throws the screw on Medaka, teleported to her using All Fiction and kicked her on the stomach, Stella tries to dash through Kumagawa, But with All Fiction, Kumagawa reversed Stella's movement and knocks her through the portal where there are infinite spikes made of screws and close the portal.

Kumagawa 『ÒüèÕëìÒéëÒü»ÒÇüÕâòÒü¿ÕÉîÒüÿÒü½Òü¬ÒéïÒéôÒüá´╝ü』

While speaking gibberish in Japanese, Kumagawa puts the screw on the ground, the screw spins itself as his feet step on it.

Suddenly, Lord English appeared and crush possessed Kumagawa to the floor

Suddenly, somehow, HOSTLESS then sent Kumagawa into the future. What happened there? They somehow turned him into a Terminator.

Random, I know.

Christian Higdon said:
Suddenly, somehow, HOSTLESS then sent Kumagawa into the future. What happened there? They somehow turned him into a Terminator.

Random, I know.
Medaka teleports back from where she is and removes her screw on her chest.

Medaka : What just happened there?

Mezasu : I don't know.

Mezasu then ressurects Stella with his time powers.

HOSTLESS was just as confused. "EGH. I JUST SAW WHAT I'LL NEVER UNSEE. ALSO, THAT KUMAGAWA GUY? HE'S GONNA RETURN IN A FEW SECONDS."

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS was just as confused. "EGH. I JUST SAW WHAT I'LL NEVER UNSEE. ALSO, THAT KUMAGAWA GUY? HE'S GONNA RETURN IN A FEW SECONDS."
Mezasu : Woah!

Mezasu is surprised on how HOSTLESS appeared quickly.

Medaka : Don't let yourself covered, just because Kumagawa is gone doesn't mean he is dead yet.

Kumagawa : 『Welp, looks like I'm done with this things』

In the future, Kumagawa turns himself back to normal and killed Ajimu, Zenkichi, Medaka, and everyone else in the verse.

Kumagawa : 『Hmmmmm, I wonder who's next? Oh well, I guess I'll move to my past self』

"YEP." He then decided to disappear, as he left something else there. Something..big. Godzilla fell from the sky, as he got up, a bit tired.

Christian Higdon said:
"YEP." He then decided to disappear, as he left something else there. Something..big. Godzilla fell from the sky, as he got up, a bit tired.
Stella : What the hell is that thing!?

Mezasu : You tell m- ouch.

Stella smashes Mezasu's head right after he says that.

Medaka : ......Is that you, Kumagawa?

Kumagawa : 『:)

Maruishimaryishi said:
Christian Higdon said:

Medaka : Don't let yourself covered, just because Kumagawa is gone doesn't mean he is dead yet.

In the future, Kumagawa turns himself back to normal and killed Ajimu, Zenkichi, Medaka, and everyone else in the verse.

Kumagawa : 『Hmmmmm, I wonder who's next? Oh well, I guess I'll move to my past self』
Wait... where is the page for Kumagawa? I saw for Ajimu... but never Kumagawa

Wait... where is the page for Kumagawa? I saw for Ajimu... but never Kumagawa

[Here or here]

[I used Kumagawa from VS Battles Wiki]

"IIIIILSAVEYUO!" OrrorSONESS said as he turned into Turned Ultra Omega orror, Pulled out blue stringz, showed orrorfinite SANESS dolls each are at least as powerful as SANESS if not more powerful. There was many tomblasts, ear screeching, and TOMBLASTS. Also Orrorfinite souls each making Orror even more powerful than before every time always. Also, he locks his opponents (The abductors) in place and teleports as he does eet.

Inksaness said:
"IIIIILSAVEYUO!" OrrorSONESS said as he turned into Turned Ultra Omega orror, Pulled out blue stringz, showed orrorfinite SANESS dolls each are at least as powerful as SANESS if not more powerful. There was many tomblasts, ear screeching, and TOMBLASTS. Also Orrorfinite souls each making Orror even more powerful than before every time always.
Mezasu : Thank goodness they're saf-

Kumagawa screws Mezasu's head, dashes through him with the speed of light and erases him.

Medaka : What did you do Kumagawa!

Kumagawa : 『I erased Mezasu from existence』

Lord English then tries to slam Kumagawa to the floor (again.). But the damage transfers to Lord English instead. With that, Kumagawa screws Lord English and punches him through the sky.

Goku tries to dash on Kumagawa and punch him. But Kumagawa caught Goku's fist with his index finger. After that, Kumagawa erases Goku power and roundhouse kick him.

The OrrorMOGOLOVONIOS made OrrorSONNESS stronger and nulled All fiction, as he has the ability to erase self from existence and pop back again. He gains ALL FICTION thru a SANESS that has the All Fiction ability and Mogolovon's Kumagawa to oblivion using all fiction.

Inksaness said:
The OrrorMOGOLOVONIOS made OrrorSONNESS stronger and nulled All fiction, as he has the ability to erase self from existence and pop back again. He gains ALL FICTION thru a SANESS that has the All Fiction ability and Mogolovon's Kumagawa to oblivion using all fiction.
Stella : Thank goodness, he's gone.

As Stella is relief that Kumagawa is gone, She just stands there, didn't even know what to do. After she think about 10 minutes, she already knew what she had to do. She ressurected Mezasu from existence and teleported Medaka, Lord English, Goku here and recovers them and also recovered Goku's power but even more better.

Back