• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 3

Inksaness said:
How did she do that: Orror osks as Mezasu is alive again.
Stella : Me and Mezasu can control or break the rules of any reality or fictions.

Mezasu : Just like she says.

Mezasu said as he's eating a potato chips after ressurected from existence.

Medaka : Anyway, where do we find this Skitzo thingy by the way?

Medaka said, As the system goes, Mezasu finished eating his potato chips and ask Medaka.

Mezasu : As Kumagawa said, even though he's dead. He say something that the bear might be on the COMICK verse.

Maruishimaryishi said:
Inksaness said:
How did she do that: Orror osks as Mezasu is alive again.
Stella : Me and Mezasu can control or break the rules of any reality or fictions.
Mezasu : Just like she says.

Mezasu said as he's eating a potato chips after ressurected from existence.

Medaka : Anyway, where do we find this Skitzo thingy by the way?

Medaka said, As the system goes, Mezasu finished eating his potato chips and ask Medaka.

Mezasu : As Kumagawa said, even though he's dead. He say something that the bear might be on the COMICK verse.
"Ah, then you might be a threat." A voice says from behind Stella before a black blade stabs through her abdomen and rips her open. As her intestines fly everywhere, her body falls down to reveal Jack, Ovoth, and a legion of Combine stretching as far as the eye can see. In an instant, they all stomp Stella's body into oblivion before they go and attack Mezasu with everything they've got.

Orror and his puppets attack with all they've got. Singing their Mogologonioś, tom blasting them, and shooting the combine army.

Inksaness said:
Orror and his puppets attack with all they've got. Sining their Mogologonioś, tom blasting them, and shooting the combine army.
The Combine army responds with lasers, gunfire, EMPs, every technological projectile you can imagine.

And So Orror SONESS clones the Combine army and their weapons and tech (Which is able to be done because of the many GosterSONESS and ScientistSONESS puppets) AND KEEPS GETTING STRONGERUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Private is then arrested, providing everyone with the last information I can. "There is 2 people who have a goatee and match the rest of my descriptions. This is all I can say for now. Also, I guess this is detour 1. 4 more to go. That sign also was broken, I noticed, but couldn't get a chance to say a word, and it is the one where we need to split up is after this one." Private says

Inksaness said:
"YES PRIVATE!!!!!!!!!!!" Orror says as he still tomblasts the Combine army.
Mezasu slowly walks to the corpse of stella and healed her in seconds. After that, Medaka caused an earthquake with a stomp and with that, the planet got divided in half

Mezasu :......what the hell did you just do.

Medaka : You'll fix it later, don't worry.

Stella then summoned millions of swords to attack the combine army, While doing that, Mezasu is just relaxing, reading his book.

Daniel summons the rest of the TOCOJBWA from throughout the years.

TOCOJBWA!

assemble.

And they all attacked the Combine, Endgame style.

Private is brought back, and the grey figure starts walking near the outside. The Tower of Zot has been reached.

The grey figure flips another coin, and time erases. After 15 seconds, I am the one who is the grey figure. "So, Private puppeteered my body while I was away?" I say.

"You ******* traitor." Private yells.

"I did what I had to." I say.

"Also watch out for the stands." I say, as a car is thrown at the team, which then grows to normal size.

Suddenly this girl appeared out of nowhere and slice the car in half.

Mezasu : We.. Antder co-testat. le me sumon. (Wow.. Another Contestant. Let me summon)

As Mezasu finished reading his book and once again eating a ramen. He summoned two Cool Cat with machine guns on their heads.

Christian Higdon said:
The clown appeared again, as Es' sensors scanned him as the one she needed to protect. "Uh...hi?"
Es :..........hi.

Es greets to the clown with her emotionless expression. After that, The two cool cats tries to shoot the grey figure with their guns. But on 1 second, the bullets went to the cool cats and died.

Mezasu : Welp, let's do this.

Stella, Medaka: .....

Three of them stands and stance in front of them. (You know what I mean.)

Christian Higdon said:
"Hi there...?" He said, nervous.
Es then turns back and walks where the Medaka, Stella, and Mezasu stands.

Es increases her desire in her eye and dashes through the grey figure.

While Medaka and Mezasu charging their energy. Stella copied Mezasu's Powers using her information powers and summoned a sword of void and slashes through the grey figure.

But the grey figure dodges it all like it was nothing.

Christian Higdon said:
Stranger than gulped, but Es' sensors then alerted her not to leave him alone for too long.
Es went back to Stranger.

Medaka finished charging his energy and stomp the ground. But it doesn't cause an eartquake. why?. Because she summoned a meteor using her stomp.

Mezasu :............are you serious?

Christian Higdon said:
Stranger was nervous. "Who are you!?"
Es: ..........I'm here to portect you.

Said Es with a blank expression.

Mezasu : bye meteor.

Mezasu learned this power by Fukurou. with his words, the meteor backs off like it was a toon force.

Medaka : Why do you HAVE TO DO THAT?!

Mezasu : Are you gonna destroy the world or wh-

Mezasu suddenly get his left arm cutted. After that, the grey figure kicks Mezasu and lunch him where the Stranger and Es are.

Christian Higdon said:
"P-protect!?" He said, confused.
Es recognized the flying Mezasu was about to drop on their location and tries to slash him. But Mezasu teleported and went back to Medaka's back. He turns to Es and said this.

Mezasu : Hey! I'm not your enemy!

Es :.........................sorry.

Christian Higdon said:
The Stranger then got up. "You're...NOT gonna hurt me?"
Es :......yes.

Es raise her hand to the strange as if he wanted to team with her to defeat the grey figure.

Mezasu summoned 10 Markipliers and used their squirrel guns to shot deadly squirrels on the grey figure. But in miliseconds, the squirrels turns into ashes, including 10 markipliers.

Dio dropped on Medaka using a bulldozer and after that, he keep attacking the bulldozer. After that, it explode.

But Medaka alive and hasn't left any wounds whatsoever.

Dio : hmmmm, you're interesting.

Medaka : That's the most cockiest move you ever di-

Dio : HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! So what? AM I just gonna stand here and take it? ZA WARUDO!

Dio stops time and right about 0.0000000081 seconds. Medaka dodges all knives that Dio summoned on the stopped time. Dio and Medaka hit each other just like in Dragonball and keep teleporting through other places. Medaka grabs Dio's head and crush him on the ground, broken. After Medaka lunch him to the sky. Stella uses her summoned axe and slashes Dio on the sky four times and smash her to Mezasu. Mezasu recovered his left arm and turns his right hand into lightsaber and slashed Dio's head.

But with ZA WARUDO, Dio recovered his head with the time upon controled by him.

Christian Higdon said:
The Stranger looked at this guy, before stepping towards him, nervous.
Dio : Muda da!

Dio was about to use the knife to cut the stranger, but Medaka grabs dio's head (again.). And smash it in the ground 10 times.

Private grabs a machine gun and shoots at some guy.

"This bastard is the stand user, he can shrink things." I say, as the stand starts punching away bullets.

The user of the shrinking stand is FOrmaggio and his stand is Little Feet. (Just a heads up, there is a stand called Baby Face, but it is kinda graphic)

A Character:" I AM T I M E!!!!!!!!!" A character says as he sucks up Dio and stops time at the same time wait wuuuuuuuuuuut?

Australia then shoots Drew in the brain to reduce Drewish competence aka whatever competence that he has left and then they fight like crezy!!!!!!!!!!!! (actually it's just a slap fight and I don't know how to strikethrough words so it will just stay like this.)

Back