• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 3

(So that Swap king doesn't become a plot device) Swap king fights Italyball. It was a huge mistake and Swap king died.

Raven: I'll revive him

And it repeats until...

BlooDiamoaned said:
Raven: Hi yes I'm Raven, exept I use my powers to the fullest so instead of you punching me I rewrite reality so you punch yourself instead.
I clench my Cringual Gauntlet and deflect the reality rewriting back on Raven with the No U Paradox Stone.

""Reality" means nothing in my universe, BLUE EYES CRYING IN THE RAIN : ALWAYS ON MY MIND!" I yell, as reality will now mess up randomly in this area wiith no control

Time erasing happens again, and since I am invincible in erased time, I can survive the abdomen impaling punch. Nothing Else Matters plays, as the combine get an advantage over the TNOA.

"Please forgive what I have done, I have no control.

Jack breaks through the barrier, and "kills" Private.

"I, Jack J. D'arby, stand above him." Jack says.

Battery then starts playing as Private shoves Here I Go Again's fist into Jack's abdomen, then starts barraging, and vines start crawling in the vital organs

PublicMinority87 said:
""Reality" means nothing in my universe, BLUE EYES CRYING IN THE RAIN : ALWAYS ON MY MIND!" I yell, as reality will now mess up randomly in this area wiith no control
Time erasing happens again, and since I am invincible in erased time, I can survive the abdomen impaling punch. Nothing Else Matters plays, as the combine get an advantage over the TNOA.

"Please forgive what I have done, I have no control.

Jack breaks through the barrier, and "kills" Private.

"I, Jack J. D'arby, stand above him." Jack says.

Battery then starts playing as Private shoves Here I Go Again's fist into Jack's abdomen, then starts barraging, and vines start crawling in the vital organs
Daniel D'arby teleports in behind Jack and pounds his fist into Jack's face to add to the barrage. Jack teleports away and fires several Agony Matrixes at Private and Daniel D'arby only for Daniel D'arby to counter each one with green finger beams.

PublicMinority87 said:
"You should do something about those vines, Jack." Private says, as he starts vomiting vines, which are stopping his heart.
Jack blasts an Agony Matrix into himself and while it causes him great agony, it also tortures the vines to death since they were hit also.

(don't you just hate how literally everyone can kill each other easily, but then they just go No U so then you go No U and the cycle forever repeats)

Rodrigo Duterte then sprays a Trash Can of Holy Water overflowing with Heavely magic into Raven.

Rodrigo Duterte: AWAY!!! AWAY FROM ME DEMON!!!!! I WON'T SELL MY SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON'T LOSE MY SOUL!!!!!!!! (As he keeps dumping Trash cans of Holy water to Raven)

BlooDiamoaned said:
(don't you just hate how literally everyone can kill each other easily, but then they just go No U so then you go No U and the cycle forever repeats)
Isorrowsproductions: Well that's a depressing way to put it, but tru

"Do you see that?" Private says, as he throws a pen at Jack, right in the eye. "Even Rasputin died half as long as you stayed alive." Private says

Dio got mad for hitting his head and grabs the stranger's head and smash it to the ground instead.

Mezasu and Stella are just sitting. Playing rock scissor papers for no reasons.

P┬Ñ&@/&SED DIO: Òü»Òü»ÒüúÒüúhÒüîÒüîÒü»´╝ü´╝ü þäíÚºäþäíÚºäþäíÚºäMUDA!

While Possessed Dio speaks in gibberish, after he says those words. There's something in the sky.

What is it? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No....it's a bulldozer but different, the bulldozer filled with color mixed with red and white. And on the front of the glass of the bulldozer, it has a creepy drawed smiling face that shows depression enough to depress any happy characters in this land. Then that bulldozer landed on Mezasu and Stella, crushed them with it, punching the bulldozer one billion times until the ground was broken, after that, the planet fell in half.

Mezasu : *sigh*

Stella was dead except Mezasu but he's covered in blood and ashes. He just lies there, looking at dio with blank face.

Possessed Dio : ZA WAR-

Mezasu : hmph.

Mezasu kicks the 100 ton bulldozer and lunch it to Dio. It crushes Dio's face and crash to Jack. Mezasu then uses the Sword made of void and slashed a bulldozer, creating a 1 kilometer big explosion.

Right after Es tries to protect the stranger as she can.

And.

And.

And.

There's suddenly a girl appeared who has also a blank expression as Es. Mezasu looked at her, stands up, teleports to Es side and becoming serious.

Mezasu : Who are you?

Ayaka : ........

Ayaka says nothing after all that Mezasu says. She uses her conceptual powers to copy Es and Mezasu at the same time. After that, She summoned two swords that Es and Mezasu has and grabs these swords with her hands. She swing Mezasu's sword as it created a explosion. Right after the explosion happen before 0.0000034 seconds. Es teleports the stranger right the back of Medaka. As Medaka already know that. Ayaka then used martial arts to fight Mezasu. Ayaka started with the roundhouse kick. The roundhouse kick is fast as a speed of light. But Mezasu dodged it by just crouching and back in the position. Mezasu tries to go for the uppercut, but Ayaka grabs Mezasu's wrist and cobra clutch him, but Mezasu just stand on the cobra clutch position with no reaction or pain whatsoever.

Mezasu and Ayaka keep changing wrestling submission moves like Rafflesia, STF, Armbar and many others. Es sighs and uses her feet to kick Ayaka and launch her on the mountain.

After Ayaka got turned off. Mezasu erases Ayaka from existence using All Fiction which he also thought by Kumagawa (even though he's dead). And summoned another clone of Ayaka, but not hostile.

He looked at this clone of Ayaka, nervous that she'd try to kill him. He then went up to her and pressed her forehead, trying to see if this thing would kill him.

The clone of Ayaka just stands there. Drooling.

Mezasu : ?. Did I do something wrong?

As Mezasu is confused, he checks every single body parts of the clone and didn't even care about the gender equality (and her private parts). Mezasu used his Regenerationn to recover Ayaka's brain. Ayaka's clone is now doing a normal face with a blank expression face. She tapped Mezasu's shoulder 3 times. Mezasu is confused on why she tapped his shoulder 3 times. Ayaka's clone puts her mouth in his ear and whispers something "......." she whispers that there's someone who can help. He pointed at the boy who's just walking around, confused on all of these messes.

Ayaka's clone : .....

Ayaka just patting the head of the stranger while looking at Touma and Mezasu

Touma : .......why are you looking at me?

Mezasu : She needs your help.

Touma : ....HUH??! How? I can't because of my stupid luck ruined me every time. Was this a trick of Othinus, Was it because I'm unlucky... ahhhh. I don't know what'll I do.

Touma said while scratching his head with his hands.

Ayaka's first clone : ......you need to protect the stranger.

Touma : waitWHAT!?

Ayaka summoned her another clone, her "second clone" (Her frst clone is just patting the stranger's head so it's not a problem). Her second clone grabs touma's head and throws him on Dio. Dio tries to used his "supernatural" knifes to throw at Touma. But he nullificate them with his Imagine Breaker.

Alex The Rambler: Die! (Alex shoots and kills DIO since he is slightly more powerful than Heavenly saint Stalin who is in turn more powerful than Red Plague Stalin.)

Back