• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 3

Jack tries to kill Private with the last bit of strength he has, but Private cuts his head off.

Jack J. D'arby: Deceased

Bisected and Decapitated

PublicMinority87 said:
Jack tries to kill Private with the last bit of strength he has, but Private cuts his head off.
Jack J. D'arby: Deceased

Bisected and Decapitated
Private's head is then grabbed and crushed from behind. The killer is revealed to be Ovoth.

"Ovoth, we fight now." Private says, as he throws the string. I interrupt the fight. "I will take him." I say.

"For **** sakes, Public, why now? You blueballed me."

PublicMinority87 said:
"Ovoth, we fight now." Private says, as he throws the string. I interrupt the fight. "I will take him." I say.
Orror: HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! (As he throws more stringz to Public and Private to trap Ovoth's soul)

PublicMinority87 said:
Ovoth teleports out of the way of the stringz and fires more lightning bolts at Public and Private.

PublicMinority87 said:
"Hey, Einstein, I'm on your side." I say.
"Oh, sorry." Says Ovoth sheepishly.

Decimus steps in at that moment and fires his black holes in a specific way that the lightning bolts are guided back to Private.

The diabeetus blade is thrown at Private, who is now dead, or so it seems, until Doc Public pulls himself out of the void and tanks it all, merging with Private, who then shoots Public, and even creates a web to fight for a whole climactic millisecond.

PublicMinority87 said:
The diabeetus blade is thrown at Private, who is now dead, until Doc Public pulls himself out of the void and tanks it all, merging with Private, who then shoots Public, and even creates a web to fight for a whole climactic millisecond.
Ovoth and Decimus fire lightning bolts and black holes at the same time, merging their attacks, and the electrified black holes simultaneously explode and erase the fused Private and Doc Public. Meanwhile several Combine Super-Soldiers pull Public to safety.

Orror in the Orrorverse: (summons Joseph Stalin)

Orror seeing that Mao was assisting Ovoth: JOSEPH!!!!!!!! HOW WE GOINNA BEAT MAO!?!??!?!??! YOU ONLY MEMETIC WHILE HE BEY...

Joseph Stalin: I'm gonna have to stop you right there. Don't listen to Mao he's full of...

Orror: And I'll have to stop you riht there since JBW is family friendly.wait wut?

Orror: Daniel wat he gona sey?

"You gotta be ******** me." I say, trying to escape while Billie Jean plays. "At least I get my old body back."

I then attempt to beat through the guards, only to get knocked out and put in solitary

Orror as he portals into solitary: Private! Come to Orrorverse! We need to retreat!

Private: Okay...

Private is now in the Orrorverse

The portal closes before anyone can notice and Orror hacks the cameras to see an imaginary private and not see orror.

Daniel: Private! Sup!

Private: Sup to you too.

Orror: I want to ask you Private, where is Salad fingers?

Mao: Ovoth, Private easy. TNOA is weak and fall soon.

Ovoth: Mao, don't underestimate your opponent.

Mao: W H Y? I Beyond Infinite Memetic and...!

Ovoth: Just sayin.

Mao: Swap king, our greatest threat, is NEUTRALIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ovoth: I know, just be careful.

Mao: ohfine

Communist DIO: PRIVATE

Private: Yes communist leader?

Joseph Stalin: I've been waiting for you! I'm gonna tell you something to do.

Private: What are you gonna tell me? What am I supposed to do?

Joseph Stalin: Tell all of TNOA to retreat!

Private: Why?

Communist DIO: Orders from above!

Private: oh... ok.

Communist DIO: We retreat and think of a plan and come back, AND COME BACK MORE STRONG AND POWERFUL THAN EVER... at least that's what Orror told me.

Daniel: Yeah what he said

Meanwhile In the battlefield:

Orror: Hello Ovoth. (Strings Ovoth to turn Ovoth into a stand and puppet him.)

Ovoth (get's absorbed by Orror)

Orror: Goes back into the orrorverse and then turns Ovoth into a puppet

Orror: Private! Meet my new PUPPET! (Orror says as he shows Private his new puppet Ovoth)

"Alright, lets go remove some combines skulls, put them on sticks, and make them wear their dead allies faces and go to the other allies families wearing the face to see how long it takes for them to realize they arent them. God, I hate this."

Orror (as he portals back into the battlefield): Rodrigo... gib up and u be part of The Real World (Verse)

Rodrigo Duterte: Okay.

Rodrigo Duterte is an official part of The Real World (Verse)

Orror: (Retreats)

"Also, even though you opened a portal, it still took me effort to get out of prison. I was just recently out of solitary. Since time is ****** up in there, pardon my language, I am just pissed off, and I think I have PTSD. Anyway, I found a 1 minute time to escape, and only 1 minute. I needed the Mr. Patch stand disc to do so. I used my time stop to stop time, disable the tunnel detectors, and move them all in the span of 9 seconds. This allowed em to tunnel out. THen i climbed through the perimeter wall, THen I used the moat to get out, and snuck back in to get to the orrorverse, thanks to King Crimson and Epitath and erasing time to send me in the portal."

PrivateMajority78 said:
"No need to apologizxe, you helped me, now time to annihilate people.
"All right, enough retreating. It's time WE CHAAARGE!!!!!!!!" (Orror says as he portals him and everyone (Even Daniel) out of the Orrorverse and against The Combine.)

Rodrigo: How are we gonna beat Mao?

Ovoth: I have no idea

"JUST CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Inksaness said:
PrivateMajority78 said:
"No need to apologizxe, you helped me, now time to annihilate people.
"All right, enough retreating. It's time WE CHAAARGE!!!!!!!!" (Orror says as he portals him and everyone (Even Daniel) out of the Orrorverse and against The Combine.)
Rodrigo: How are we gonna beat Mao?

Ovoth: I have no idea

"JUST CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Even Decimus himself teleports onto the battlefield and leads the charge against everyone. I teleport the TOCOJBWA and everyone else in and help Orror.

PrivateMajority78 said:
Public lunges a blow that even Dark couldn't block, as i run in and block it. I then make another web of the string.
I use the Cosmic Power Stone in the Cringual Gauntlet to punch Public away.

Back