• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 3

Then Rodrigo then attacks Mao while Joseph and I try to make Mao a stand

Jotaro Attacks Joseph since he turned DIO into a stand aka Joseph is DIO.

Mao: All right guys (Combine) we MIGHT lose we MIGHT but we must keep going the onslaught of the 50 comments tryin to destroy us! WE THE PEOPLE MUST DEFEAT TNOA FOR COMMUNISM

Mao: Enjoy Joseph... your fight against Jotaro and PS... I never went into your stupid alliance... I knew that your stupid alliance would get absorbed with the good guys...

Joseph Stalin: Shut up... (As he is still fighting Jotaro)

I interrupt the battle, with a time stop, then a time erase:

"Tu ne me battreas jamais. La combinaison est invincible. Nous ne mourrons jamais. Longue vie au Combine. Au revoir, mon vieil ami." I say to Private, who gets 1 good punch on me, bringing the battle down to whoever gets the first hit.

PublicMinority87 said:
I interrupt the battle, with a time stop, then a time erase:
"Tu ne me battreas jamais. La combinaison est invincible. Nous ne mourrons jamais. Longue vie au Combine. Au revoir, mon vieil ami." I say to Private, who gets 1 good punch on me, bringing the battle down to whoever gets the first hit.
I teleport behind Public and flick him with my Cringual Gauntlet with the Cosmic Power Stone, thus getting the first hit.

I then steal a Combine Dropship, and crash it into Decimus. After he destroys it, I crash an even bigger one in.

Meanwhile, another Decimus appears, who isn't really on our side, but is fighting the Combine. His ability is turning into dinosaurs and making other people dinosaurs. Also fossilization. (A real ability in Jojo)

A.U. Demicus: Thanks Issorowsproductions

Isorrowsproducions: Your welcome

A.U. Demicus: I'm telling you, Mao isn't actually in the combine, like you and I arent part of TOCOJBWA.

Isorowsproductions: What do we do?

A.U. Demicus: F I G H T!

Isorrowsproductions: Who?

A.U. Demicus: Combine

Isorrowsproductions: Oh, here we go... grinding our life away.

I notice A.U Decimus's skin cracking, and I pour him some coffee, which he can smell, but not see. He goes after random stuff, when the cup is in my hand. He finally notices, and drinks it. "That was just wierd." I say.

"Hey, Dark, the other Decimus's skin is cracking, do you notice? and, WHAT THE ****, DID HE JUST EAT ROCKS?" I shout, watching him eat rocks.

Isorrowsproductions: H... S...! WHAT THE F... .... W h a t... t h e ... F . . . ... ...(As he saw A.U. Demicus eat rocks)

"Nothing to see here! (I say as I get attacked by Xi Jinping) The periods are letters

He then starts turning into a dinosaur and attacking Mao

The flies around him also turn into dinosaurs. He then attacks me and Dark. I punch him with Here I Go Again (Public got Mr. Patch back, and Main Universe Decimus took Blue Eyes Cryng In The Rain)

Our skin then starts cracking, like Decimus.

Daniel then decides to end the combine for good. "Let's all combine our powers and defeat the Combine!" He suggested.

Mao, seein that the cracked skin is A.U. Demicus's weakness infects A.U. Demicus with Chinaternity Maoist Ideology and scratches A.U. Demicus Chinafinite times

"Goodbye Dinosaur virus" (I say as I was playing with the dinosaur virus and then it went a way to TheDarkSide857)

"Be safe."

And it turns out that that vaccine was...Made in China, AND it (the adreneline) has Maoist virus ideology and Xi Jingping thought in it. That means that now PrivateMajority is infected to follow Mao Zedong.

Now it's in Stage 3. There is no cure for it.

Private: "Darn it!!!!!! I knew I shouldn'tve injected vaccines in me that were Made In China!"

Xi Jinping: Are you sure about that? China is the only place that has the vaccines to cure the Dinosaur disease!

Orror: I have reaserched it... and there is one thing that can keep it from infecting you any further... and that is to become an anti-vaxxer! (Get's kicked by Xi Jinping)

South korea: I am working on a cure to fix the dinosaur disease without the maoist ideology! It won't cure maoist ideology though! Private... will you try it?

And The Maoist Ideology stops infecting Private to further stages and it stays in Stage three. Horray!

South Korea: Wow... that worked better than epected...

Orror: I guess... there were other ways other than to become an anti-vaxxer.

"Ovoth! Now! Face the wrath of Orror"

Orror calls all 5 of his socks and fuses with them and now Orror was at the position of when Orror and Dark was against super and someone in particular...

"Die" Ovoth gets turned into nonexistent. Demicus: (secretly) Oh, good. One less hand to pay.

Back