• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 3

Christian Higdon said:
"YOU'RE....NOT GONNA HURT ME?" He then peeked out of the place he was hiding.
Medaka : Yeah, I was born to help total strangers!

In the real world, A wanked tree and green beat each other.

Christian Higdon said:
"HEH...COOL." He then sort of looked away, a bit nervous.
Medaka : So.......what are we gonna do no-

Mezasu : Excuse me President, I need this guy.

Mezasu grabs HOSTLESS' shoulder and teleported back where Daniel is.

Christian Higdon said:
"AGH!" HOSTLESS shouted, scared out of his wits.
After all of the talking and rumbling thingys, Daniel, Mezasu, Stella, HOSTLESS, and Medaka walk through the place on where TOCOJBWA is.

There's a big tower that has many floors and more taller than this thing. TCOJBWA members go through the first floor. On the first floor, there are 50 skeletons, 30 goblins, and 5 random animatronics there. They are really hostile so they try to attack Daniel, Mezasu, Stella, Hostless, and Medaka and other TCOJBWA groups..

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS was weary and a bit scared. Somehow. He hid behind Medaka, scared and also tired.
Medaka lifts Mezasu and Stella and throws them at the enemies.

With that, Mezasu summoned his SMOOV (Sword Made Out Of Void) and slashes 10 skeletons and 15 goblins due to his luck.

Stella flips and jump on the ceiling and uses her eyes to copy Medaka's power and destroyed 20 skeletons with Kurokami Rolling Savate, Kurokami Lariat, Kurokami Hip Attack, and other wrestling moves that Medaka had used for Stella.

After Medaka threw them. Medaka turns into Hybrid God Mode and solos all enemies that is left.

Christian Higdon said:
"OKAY." He still his behind Medaka. It seemed as if he's grown fond of her.
Medaka : ........

While they already pass the first floor. Medaka lunches HOSTLESS, Daniel, Stella, Mezasu, and every member on the window and kicks them through the 42th Floor, and after that, Medaka double jumps her way to them.

Mezasu :eek:ouuuuchhh.... WHY DO YOU THAT.

Medaka : I'm bored.

Mezasu and Stella : *sigh*

Mezasu turned back and what he saw, is Harambe with Infinite Gauntlet.

Christian Higdon said:
"OWWWW..." He then looked at Medaka, maddened. "HOW DARE YOU.".
Mezasu and Stella dashes through Harambe and tries to use their sword to attack the gorilla. But Harambe with his Infinite Gaunlet reversed the gravity and ended up standing on the ceiling.

Harambe on the other hand, Uses Dark Matter to create a black hole to suck every member there. The black hole ended in 6 seconds and the only character that got sucked is Daffy Duck (Smash Legend Bros).

Goku dashes into Harambe and punch their fists at the right timing, with that the vibration awake and the tower is shaking.

Medaka tries to calm down and show some little love on HOSTLESS on this situation.

Christian Higdon said:
"H-HUH?" He was confused at this.
Harambe headbutts goku, grabs his leg and smash him to the ground 5 times and throws him towards Mezasu. Mezasu acts, and stop time. While on stopped time, Mezasu summoned many axes around Harambe in 0000.23 seconds like this and started the time again. But Harambe uses his Infinite Gaunlet to reversed the direction of the axes and headed them towards HOSTLESS. Medaka stills tries her best to make HOSTLESS understand in this situation.

Harambe grins and says this.

Harambe : YOU THINK ALL OF YOU CAN DEFEAT ME! I'M OBLIVION! I'M A SAVIOR, I'M THE DESTROYER! I'M GOD!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA-

Harambe got hit in the face by Medaka's shoe while Medaka is mad and does this face .

Harambe : Tch.

Harambe click his tongue and try to heads towards Medaka.

"....FOOL." HOSTLESS held Harambe up in the air. "I AM ALL OF YOUR SINS. I AM RAGE. I AM DEATH. I AM MALICE INCARNATED. WHEN YOU LOOK INTO THE OPPOSING MIRROR, YOU SEE ME. I AM DEATH, YOU IMP!" He then started to crush him like a can.

Christian Higdon said:
"....FOOL." HOSTLESS held Harambe up in the air. "I AM ALL OF YOUR SINS. I AM RAGE. I AM DEATH. I AM MALICE INCARNATED. WHEN YOU LOOK INTO THE OPPOSING MIRROR, YOU SEE ME. I AM DEATH, YOU IMP!" He then started to crush him like a can.
Medaka, Stella, Goku, Mezasu, some TOCOJBWA members : ...........................

Daniel : Well that end pretty quickly.

After Harambe got defeated and squished like a pancake, They went to the 82th Floor, which is weird because there's no enemy appeared there.

Goku : Why there aren't any enemies anymore when we go through every floors anyway?

Mezasu :.......ummmmmm becaus- !

Ajimu : well well well, what do we have here?

Sealed Ajimu sats on Mezasu's shoulders.

Maruishimaryishi said:
Christian Higdon said:
Medaka, Stella, Goku, Mezasu, some TOCOJBWA members : ...........................

After Harambe got defeated and squished like a pancake, They went to the 82th Floor, which is weird because there's no enemy appeared there.

Goku : Why there aren't any enemies anymore when we go through every floors anyway?

Ajimu is blasted with chaotic purple blasts infinities of numbers of times before he can even react. Next thing he knows, Thanos grabs Ajimu's arm and proceeds to ragdoll him.

He slams Ajimu against the ground over and over, flipping him over his shoulder and slamming him into the ground on the opposite side, rinse and repeat, like in the 2012 Avengers movie with the Hulk and Loki, but this time he does it hard enough to rip the arm off. Thanos takes one look at the arm and casts it aside before knocking down Ajimu as he tried to get up and stomping on his face.

He uses Ajimu's head as a springboard to send himself into the air...

Before crashing down and stomping Ajimu's spine.

"AHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHA! THIS IS TOO MUCH FUN!" Thanos shouts, (cause comics incarnation, dude) continuing his onslaught of stomps. "Still, I think it's time I end this and put you OUT OF MY MISERY!"

He snaps his fingers and watches as Ajimu is erased from existence.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Maruishimaryishi said:
Christian Higdon said:

Ajimu is blasted with chaotic purple blasts infinities of numbers of times before he can even react. Next thing he knows, Thanos grabs Ajimu's arm and proceeds to ragdoll him.
He slams Ajimu against the ground over and over, flipping him over his shoulder and slamming him into the ground on the opposite side, rinse and repeat, like in the 2012 Avengers movie with the Hulk and Loki, but this time he does it hard enough to rip the arm off. Thanos takes one look at the arm and casts it aside before knocking down Ajimu as he tried to get up and stomping on his face.

"AHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHA! THIS IS TOO MUCH FUN!" Thanos shouts, (cause comics incarnation, dude) continuing his onslaught of stomps. "Still, I think it's time I end this and put you OUT OF MY MISERY!"

Mezasu : ..........welp that end quick. Thanks for erasing Ajimu though, he's really annoying.

Stella : Does that even count Mezasu?

Mezasu : Yeah why? It's not like I care about her death anyway.

Mezasu ressurects Ajimu but he teleported her on the different dimension. After that, He asked Thanos his name.

Mezasu : Who are you?

Maruishimaryishi said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Maruishimaryishi said:
Christian Higdon said:

Mezasu : ..........welp that end quick. Thanks for erasing Ajimu though, he's really annoying.

Mezasu ressurects Ajimu but he teleported her on the different dimension. After that, He asked Thanos his name.

Thanos turns and looks at Mezasu like he's drunk or something.

"Thanos. And I've always been here, Light incorporated me into the TOCOJBWA. You did not notice me this entire time?"

TheDarkSide857 said:
Maruishimaryishi said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Maruishimaryishi said:
Christian Higdon said:

"Thanos. And I've always been here, Light incorporated me into the TOCOJBWA. You did not notice me this entire time?"
Medaka, HOSTLESS, Mezasu, Stella : oh.

The atmosphere is getting awkward.

Anyway, They went to the next floor and saw a bunch of angels holding a bow.

Maruishimaryishi said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Maruishimaryishi said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Maruishimaryishi said:
Christian Higdon said:

Medaka, HOSTLESS, Mezasu, Stella : oh.
The atmosphere is getting awkward.

Anyway, They went to the next floor and saw a bunch of angels holding a bow.
While Medaka is lifting HOSTLESS.

Christian Higdon said:
He then muttered "I WUV YOU, MOMMY", tired out.
Medaka : ..........?

Medaka is confused on how HOSTLESS says that. With all this days that happens on Medaka's flashback, trying her best to make everyone friendly, giving people good laughs, bad laughs, nice food, and other things she can do for them. Medaka is not that person who wastes her time tricking anyone on her way, She's a person who'll forgive anyone that's in her way. She also tought about that.

Mezasu : uummm. Medaka... there's angels up there.

Medaka : ......oh.

Medaka looks at the angels and see them as her enemies, or rather... a friend.

Stella summoned her devil bow and kills many angels.

While Thanos just erase the angels from existence at a second.

Back