• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 3

PublicMinority87 said:
"Oh, no... no no no, im not doing this. Why doesbthis have to be one, what kind of plot device made us split up, and if its this way... Ok, fine. Its less than 2 weeks, so this place is what Publics map was telling us to go" Private says. "Whats next, Silver Chariot Requiem for the 3rd time?" I whisper to myself.

The grey figure comes back, aand lunges right at Private. Using the Diabeetus Blade. Private draws out the Super Masamune, and clashes it with the Diabeetus Blade, creating not only a spark, but a fire from said sparks. "WWhere did you get this, you bastard?" Private shouts. Private pulls out a prototype weapon, which are strings so thin that they are almost invisible, and are only visible for the same reason paper is. This also makes them sharp. But, PRivate wears gloves thick enough to stop them from being lethal until needed. "This is a prototype, but it works pretty damn well." Private says, whipping the grey figure with the string. It wraps around, then cuts the shoulder. "Good!" I say, pulling it out
Meanwhile, Daniel and the gang encounter five Combine troops.

Meanwhile, Salad Fingers is standing there, waiting for them.

"Hello there blokes, I have not seen your faces in a long time." Salad Fingers said, sitting on a bench far away in the mist.

A giant troll the size of the Statue of Liberty bursts out of the water and attaks us. . "What the **** is tht?" Private yells. He calls out Mr. Patch, who grows to the size. "I think someone should teach you a lesson in manners, big boy." Mr. Patch says, kicking the troll.

Mr. Patch gets punched in the face, and starts cracking, causing Private to bleed. "This is a stand. But who's?" Private says to himself

Turns Omega ORROR SONNES (NOW IM HIGH PEAK MEMETIC+!!!!!!!) Wait... do know that I am part of TOCOJBWA too? and who is of the combine base? (Polandball has infected m e s o h a r d!)

Inksaness said:
Turns Omega ORROR SONNES (NOW IM HIGH PEAK MEMETIC+!!!!!!!) Wait... do know that I am part of TOCOJBWA too? and who is of the combine base? (Polandball has infected m e s o h a r d!)
The rest of the TOCOJBWA allow Orror to join them after a lot of discussion.

Mr. Patch barrages the troll so fast that heavy wind blows around the city.

"Check who was wounded in the area I punched, someone." Private shouts. Everyone is wounded, and this is a shared stand which also has an uncontrollable ability involving influencing the town to eliminate us. Somehow these people have 2 stands, Each have the one and the rest have their own.

Is the Combine referenced in the thread the same as this Combine? How the hell would they take over every fictional universe?

Its a Kardeshev Type 1 civilization that peaks at Tier 7....

Meanwhile, Mezasu tries to teleport to the restaurant that he wanted to go and enjoy, but accidentally teleported to the village. "Wait, what is this place?" Mezasu said and confused. While looking on his surroundings, there's suddenly a soldier with a gun. He tries to shot Mezasu, but he dodge and punched a soldier about fr***ing million meters through vacuum of space.

Mezasu : .....jeez

After that, Mezasu tries to use his power to return village back to normal, but mistakenly summoned a LARGE Ice Golem.

Mezasu becomes even more powerful that he doesn't even know if he is. With this power, He used his information power to get some infos about HOSTLESS. After that, Mezasu summoned 10 HOSTLESS with his afterimages. He throws 1 HOSTLESS to aim at the Ice Golem's head but suddenly there's a portal suddenly appeared on golem's face. It enters accidentally through the portal.

Mez8su: Wh8t the hell w8s th8t?

Mezasu STILL confused on why there's a portal appeared on Ice Golem's face. On Golem's shoulder, there's a woman who wears a blue hood and has a 10 meter rod.

"Why...........WHY YOU BETRAYED ME!" Mezasu explods with rage because of why the "gal" betrays him. He stomps and cause an earthquake. After that Ice Golem's legs fell apart above 9 HOSTLESS dead except the "REAL ONE".

Mezasu : THERE IS NO TIME!

While Mezasu said it. It was too late. A "gal" landed on the ground. she changed her rod into a bow and shot Mezasu with a purification arrow. Mezasu turns to dust and dissapear from existence.

The girl in blue hood tries to land a hit on HOSTLESS.

"WHAT IS A MAN?" He tossed a cup at the arrow. "A FILTHY BAG OF SECRETS. BUT ENOUGH REFERENCES....WHO ARE YOU?"

The girl in blue hood : ........*swallow"

The girl is scared as how her life is gonna end against this oblivion. She dashes and switch her bow to her sword.

Back