• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 3

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS then started flying around as he got in close, teeth bared.
The girl in blue hood : URAAAAHHHH!!!

Girl in blue hood jumps on HOSTLESS and slashes, but her sword suddenly got broken.

She dashes back and says,

The girl in blue hood : .......what are you?

"HEHEHEHEHEHE...I AM MALICE. I AM RAGE. I AM HATRED. I-" He then walked too far and hit something. "....HAVE A STUBBED TOE! HOW DOES THAT EVEN...AGH!"

Christian Higdon said:
"HEHEHEHEHEHE...I AM MALICE. I AM RAGE. I AM HATRED. I-" He then walked too far and hit something. "....HAVE A STUBBED TOE! HOW DOES THAT EVEN...AGH!"
The girl in blue hood : (This is my chance!)

The girl in blue hood recreate her bow and tries to shoot in the good aiming.

Meanwhile.

Mezasu :................where am I?

As he opens his eyes and look through all around his surroundings (again.). He's in the corrupted ParaDox where there are depressed angels looking at different directions.

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS, enraged, didn't notice the bow aiming right at him. He was tearing the place apart in anger.
The girl in blue hood : What the?!

The village was teared apart and while people where burning through their skins. This is an absolute war. People dying, no justice no DETERMINATION

Narrator 2 : are you kidding me? are you really gonna send a undertale referrence here?

The Real Narrator : *sigh* fine.

People dying, no justice, no hope. She felt scared on what the village has happen.

Mezasu tries to walks through different doors to walk through through different dimensions. He opened the door on the 3rd left. When he opened it, he saw Masadaverse

Mezasu : ......nah

He closed it and went to the other door.

Christian Higdon said:
Suddenly, HOSTLESS started to get tired. He hadn't slept in months and was getting a bit queasy.
Stella : ..........

Stella is still thinking if she can shot HOSTLESS now or not.

Mezasu tries to open some doors if there's something that interest him. while mumbling about himself,

Mezasu : *sigh* Why does Stella have to betray me? even if what she did to me!? becoming a hero, or a loser I am. Why would this happen to me?

Mezasu said while walking through other doors.

HOSTLESS then suddenly fell over, tired as heck. Somehow, due to wild mental conveniences, he resummoned Mezasu from...wherever.

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS then suddenly fell over, tired as heck. Somehow, due to wild mental conveniences, he resummoned Mezasu from...wherever.
Mezasu : WHAT THE-!

He suddenly teleport back in front of HOSTLESS.

With that, Stella is shocked and says

Stella : Why are you still alive?..........TELL ME!!!

Stella turned her bow into scythe and tries to dash on Mezasu, Mezasu summoned his sword and blocks her afterimages attacks, while slashing for 1 minute, Mezasu kicks Stella and lauch her through the buliding, the building collapse.

Mezasu suddenly knew that the whole multiverse is shaking. But the loser named Mezasu just stand there watching the sky.

After 5 minutes, he breathes and snap his finger. His aura grew and a clock thingy appear through his back (like this. ) and control some balance in the time where the shaking never happen. after that, Mezasu comes back on 5 minutes and went there but the shaking didn't happen. While stella knows it and gets up at that point.

Mezasu walks into the collapse buliding. And just looking at stella just fainting on the ground.

Stella opens her eyes and saw Mezasu's face cover in blood. While Mezasu looked at her with a disgusted face. Stella evily grins and stares on Mezasu's eyes like she wasn't scared of him. Mezasu becoming even more angrier and clinching his fist. He sat on top of her and punches her multiple times.

HOSTLESS then grunts and wakes up a bit. His eye directed towards Mezasu, he decided to ignore the two.

Stella grabs Mezasu's arm and throws him at HOSTLESS' back and both of them smashed through the wall. Stella prepares her energy blast.

Stella is possessed, with that she summoned a millions of swords and fires them on Mezasu.

Mezasu on the other hand, gots up and dodges them all with his summoned Excallibur.

Mezasu summoned 29 Platinum Wings Accelerators and they used their white wings to attack her, but Stella with just a snap of her finger, 29 Accelerators dissapears into existence.

HOSTLESS then decided to make things weird as he then changed both into robots. Why? Why not? He then watched them both fight.

Mezasu and Possesed Stella :......What is this?......whatever

As the two didn't care. They keep fighting and slashing through and teleporting through pararell and above level dimensions.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE." HOSTLESS chuckled. He kept changing them into random things through out, until he got bored.

Christian Higdon said:
"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE." HOSTLESS chuckled. He kept changing them into random things through out, until he got bored.
Rick (Mezasu) and Morty (Stella) : *slashing each other on Masadaverse*

Shaggy (Mezasu) and Daphne (Stella) : *slashing each other on Colorverse*

Tree (Mezasu) and Rock (Stella) : *hitting each other with their physical forms on the Real World*

as soon as this happened, they teleport right in front of The Writer from DC.

Christian Higdon said:
"OH, CRAP..." HOSTLESS sent them back, before then deciding to go away. As soon as he did, though, he ran into someone.
Mezasu :...........God freaking dammit.

Possesed Stella : Do you know this girl?

Mezasu : Who cares? She defeated me a million f****ng times.

Medaka : ?... Why is that girl running? Wha-?!

Mezasu : See you later Student Council President!

Mezasu releases her hand and tries to grabs Possessed Stella and teleported through other universe

While all of this was happening, The rest of the TOCOJBWA, now joined by Salad Fingers, needed help from HOSTLESS to defeat Decimus and TGK.

Mezasu and Possessed Stella went back from the village. After that, HOSTLESS has stopped possessing Stella and teleported from Salad Fingers' back.

Maruishimaryishi said:
Mezasu and Possessed Stella went back from the village. After that, HOSTLESS has stopped possessing Stella and teleported from Salad Fingers' back.
Mezasu and Stella arrive at The Godmode King's throne, only to find TOCOJBWA defeated by his minions. "Oh thank goodness some people came to help." Daniel said, greeting the girls.

Mezasu and Stella arrive at The Godmode King's throne, only to find TOCOJBWA defeated by his minions. "Oh thank goodness some people came to help." Daniel said, greeting the girls.

"Where's Hosty?" Daniel asked them.

"I just made a discovery, everyone somehow has their own stand as well as this one. But the mayor has more control, and likely used his stand to influence control and win the election. He also I guess had the ability to, as you may know, share the stand with everyone so they also are injured. This camouflages the mayor. I need a description of him to find somehow. I hav found 1 thing, he is an O- blood type." Private says, and grabs 1000 vials, and create sa web using the string. Everyone gets a cut, it lands in the vial, and he starts the testing. "I found out 70 of these are O-, and the DNA shows these faces. I canttell which one is the mayor like this, but it also says he has black hair after reading more."

MaxForward said:
"Where's Hosty?" Daniel asked them.
While Mezasu and Stella is in this positio. Mezasu said,

Mezasu : Welp, I don't know. I sensed him at least, and I guess he went to the other universe to meet my stupid president.

Back