• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath vs. Twilight Sparkle

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Twilight wandered the streets of New Marias, wondering what kind if place she ended up in. She had been experimenting with a new type of magic and had found herself in this strange world. Before she could wander too far, a police car came souring overhead, crashing in front of her onto the pavement. She heard a sadistic laugh and the sounds of screaming and quickly moved to investigate. She watched in horror as a strange being used his thunder magic to terrorize everyone around him. "Yeah! Yeah! Eat it! This is my world, you're just stuck living in it!" Cole yelled out as he vaporized a bunch of cops, a blast shard dropping from the dead man's hand. Cole picked up the shard, only for it to be blasted by a laser and turned into an apple in his hands. "What the hell?" Cole turned, ready to fry whoever took his power up from him, only to see something he definitely wasn't expecting to see today. Twilight glared him down as Cole stared in bewilderment. True, she didn't know what the blast shard was, but she figured that if Cole wanted it, it must be dangerous. "Did- did I just get sniped by a pony?" He asked. "I'm an Alicorn actually." Eventually, Cole shrugged. "You know what? It doesn't matter what you are. You're in my way and now you're dead."

~

Both at High 6-C. inFAMOUS 2 Evil Cole without Beast Powers. Speed Equalized.

411166 safe solo twilight sparkle magic book glowing horn magic circle artist-colon-ponykillerx
vs.
Cole Infamous Legacy of the Beast

Twilight has a probable AP advantage since she's a superhero compared to an athletic child who scales to a similarly as powerful feat.

What hax does Cole do?

He covers several kilometers with a gigantic blast of radiation that instantly sucks away the Neuroelectricity of anything that isn't a conduit

If that doesn't work he shoves a black hole down their throat after Teleporting in their face which will rip them to Macro Quantic shreds

If that doesn't work you missed that Cole's at least High 6-C+

DMUA said:
He covers several kilometers with a gigantic blast of radiation that instantly sucks away the Neuroelectricity of anything that isn't a conduit

If that doesn't work he shoves a black hole down their throat after Teleporting in their face
What part of "without Beast Powers" don't you get?

>without beast powers

Was it always like that or did I misread

FORTNITE DEFAULT DANCE EARRAPE (NO SKIN) (VERY THICC)
FORTNITE DEFAULT DANCE EARRAPE (NO SKIN) (VERY THICC)

Sometimes you don't know how to reply to something so you post the default dance

If anyone has the AP advantage it is Twilight. She is >>> Her Unicorn Self who is = Rainbow Dash who is High 6-C as a filly. Just to Clarify : Cole does not have beast powers right?

No, he doesn't

Cole is able to fight 2 325 Gigaton at once characters and a 325 Gigaton character with an anti conduit beam, Good and Evil respectively, both of which have the same level of power. Wasn't Twilight scaled up from baseline? I remember a 6-C+ calc, but nothing High 6-C.

Fighting two 325 Gigaton Characters at once is a matter if skill than power. Nah, no upscaling. I calculated the air blast radius of the Sonic Rainboom and got 347.5 Gigatons from it.

Wasn't that like not supposed to be applicable for AP

Not really skill. At least, not a particular amount. Fight mostly boiled down to him taking both of their attacks and hitting them alot.

A few years ago any calc for the Rainboom was non-applicable for some reason. No clue why, and there are no threads over it from what I've seen, it just was. Things have changed now.

That sounds more like good stamina on his part.

Probably because it's the fastest character going at ludicrous speed and shouldn't apply to magic attacks or generally anything beyond them going fast?

Eh, I guess it could be seen like that. He was next to a generator anyhow.

Nah that wasn't it. Don't quote me on this, because I saw it like once and don't remember the jist of it. Basically it was supposed to scale to her ap and durability for being at the epicenter. Then someone said something about RD being protected by some magic shield. So I've been told. That of course had no real basis or evidence. Long story short, whatever reasons were used are gone now, and any calcs are good to go. Even Darkanine and Azathoth became fine with using Rainboom related calcs, so I made one.

Hmm

Not gonna watch the show to prove it wrong so I guess that's that

I mean

I've watched most of the show and there has not been one claim about a magic forcefield besides a Mach cone.

So how haxed is this Cole? He doesn't have broken Regen or Beast-based abilities, but he still has drain and precision. Twilight could take the hits but IDK. Hate to do this but I might vote for Cole via precision. Inconclusive at best.

Drain only goes out for like, a few meters from him. He'd need to get up close, and, he's usually a ranged fighter. Grenade and rocket spam is way more reliable for taking down opponents then a point blank drain, but, if twilight was to get in his face, well, good game.

Don't think that'll happen, though.

Eh, not particularly spammed, but if something needs more accuracy and firepower, he's going to use it, even with the energy drain. Not that it'll be a problem since he can easily get more with them being in NYC and all.

How badly does precision slow people down? Twilight usually likes flying and zapping from several meters away. If she gets annoyed enough then she could deal him in Crystal, but time slow from Cole has me worried.

People comparable to Cole go down to a slow mo crawl, allowing him to get easy headshots.

It's not proper timeslow as much as making his perception go up.

It mostly accomplishes the same effect though. But if he doesn't spam it too often then I may budge over to inconclusive.

I mean, if Twilight's too hard to hit normally, he'll definitely abuse it and just suck up electricity according to his needs.

I mean

wouldn't perception manip only enhance your perception and not downgrade the perception of others.

Yes

Still makes him go faster, makes them appear slower, and allows him to hit with lightning with a bit more punch then normal

Back