• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole Macgrath vs Shigeo Kageyama

Since this is RFI Cole he has a basically limitless supply of energy for him to feed off of.

I recall reading that Mob can absorb Cole's attacks but I don't recall the argument for that

Cole flies in the air and range spams in character

I'll let Dargoo explain other stuff.

Well, this version stomps the version that was used last time and has infinite stamina, so that's something.

Mob can absorb all surrounding energy around him making him even stronger. Mob never even lifted a finger in that state IIRC so him actually fighting would be possibly drastic for Cole.

I know he can absorb I already covered that.

Thiugh Cole does have a solid Advantage AP wise as he's above 350 Gigatons performed by an extremely weak Beast

Mob scales from Tatsumaki who's 303.9 gigatons, but IIRC ONE (creator of both series) once said that he's not sure who would win between them in a fight if Mob was "serious". "Serious" Mob is most likely 100% mode, not ???% which is literally his ESP personified... But well, may do a CRT some time. But he should be well above Tatsumaki because all of his feats in ???% are from his presence only.

Can Cole get past tornados, earthquakes etc. so easily?

She's 300 gigatons casually, so much that back when she had a 900+ AP due to another calc they just upgraded her to low 6-B outright

???% Mobs best feat is 7B, he scales directly to Tatsumaki via One's statement.

Earthquakes to two High 6C characters when one of them is flying is completely moot, Tornadoes I have no idea how this will impede Cole (He can do them himself as well)

Epiccheev said:
She's 300 gigatons casually, so much that back when she had a 900+ AP due to another calc they just upgraded her to low 6-B outright
True, but so was Beasts feat, and Cole is stronger.

Still not a massive difference.

Space: Moot due to flight

Twist: I mean if he can twist someone with higher durability and Low Mid regen.

Ragdoll: Probably

Yeah Toichiro has Low-Mid and regenerated from his body being twisted by Mob.

Cole has Class 25 lifting strength I see, can he break out of At least Class G telekinesis?

???% Mob absorbs everything around him, including energy attacks that make up all of Cole's arsenal

along with the fact his lifting strength is nowhere near up to bat, being Class K at best in this key to Mob's Class G

Anyway, Cole can't keep firing attacks at him because he'll just keep absorbing said attacks, and he has higher stamina and better regen to boot.

Outside of using TK though I don't see much of a way to Hurt Cole, unless he can directly drain energy from him

Cole doesn't actually have a wincon here

Even if he tries to melee that'll just put him in range to have all his power drained

hard stomp just like it was last time

???% Mob has never energydrained something of Cole's magnitude before. The most we see is an attack from a weakened Toichiro. Even though his energy draining is passive, I don't think it works at a rate that would drain Cole from a distance that rapidly.

It would work on direct attacks similar to what we see in 100% Mode, and considering Mob shuts down all electronics in a massive radius around himself Cole would be limited to whatever is on his person.

Mob likely just wins a drawn-out fight where he absorbs whatever Cole directly throws at him, while denying Cole the chance to proverbially refuel on electricity. Not entirely sure if it's a stomp, it depends on if Cole has a method of attacking Mob that bypasses him just sucking the attacks in.

Not really

He has ice attacks I guess but he drains everything in general, not just energy, and his melee would just have him TK'd

Back