• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath vs. Shigeo Kageyama

Just checked it, and while I'm not a calcer, as a person who studies Earthquakes and natural disasters in college I can tell you 8 is a lowball

I'd say wait for a High 6C Mob to be done first though

If everything is falling apart at the epicenter it probably should have been just 9

If we're going High 6-C, speed still needs to be equal.

Sub Rel vs Rel+, roughly a 10x gap

Then again I dunno if Mob can deal with Blitzing considering everything

To be fair, Mob gets Sub-Rel from attacking faster than another MHS+/Sub-Rel character could block, but yeah, the gap is still too big.

Does Cole's High 6-C rating come with a lot of scaling baggage too or, like the calc values suggest, are they pretty even here?

Cole is just kinda able to fight off 2 325 Gigaton characters in this key

So they should be in the same ballpark, unless Cole was doing that with no difficulty.

Shigeo disabling tech around himself and absorbing Cole's energy still happen, too, so Cole will be fighting an uphill battle against Shigeo and wouldn't have electrical sources to replenish/amp his energy.

Potent telekinesis, electricity (lol), extreme winds/smoke, explosions, and plant control.

Telekinesis can produce blunt force, push/pull/ragdoll people directly, can create slashing and piercing force, let Shigeo fly into the air, crush enemies/objects, hold enemies in place (Paralysis), and directly twist/dislocate body parts of the enemy, although Cole being in the ballpark of ???% Mob means that the telekinetic hold and twisting his bodyparts probably doesn't work that well.

If Cole's powers are mind-based/spiritual in nature Mob can also replicate them after observing them, although from what I understand Cole's powers are biological in nature.

The Wright Way said:
No one has brought up Cole's ice powers, how'll those factor in?
Not sure, as Mob scales ricodulously above someone who can resist being frozen alive and having the air heated around him to the point of combustion.

Mob also has passive forcefields which would make freezing him directly as well as contact based powers unlikely to work.

Cole's ice powers are helpful and powerful but they likely won't matter too much on the matchup here since his electric powers is his bread and butter.

Yeah.

???% Mob focuses on TK/Psychic Energy/Explosions as much as Cole focuses on Electricity, although if there are plants nearby he could try and restrain Cole with them.

If Mob goes for electricity, which I think he does like once in the series, Cole laughs and absorbs it.

What's the lifting strength difference?

I ask because I don't know crap about lifting strength

Schnee One said:
What's the lifting strength difference?
I ask because I don't know crap about lifting strength
Mob is >>> the Broccoli God, which is Class G via this.

Cole is coincidentally also far above a Class G feat.

It's Mob's calc'd 7372785600 kg vs Cole's uncalc'd scaling to the Beast who threw a building sized statue

I think Mob's is higher since the tree he lifted was muliple times bigger than several buildings.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
RVT time, Gar?
It isn't rule report worthy but this is a bit much

I would bring up that it isn't report worthy but this guy is much more of an annoyance then a help or even a normal user

Back