• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath vs Meliodas (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So theoretically, someone like Estarossa whose Full Counter works on physical things and not magical, would work on Cole's stuff?

Isn't the vampire stuff non canon?

>For this match

Namely Cole's gonna realize Meliodas isn't gonna go down and he's gonna use more attacks that are lethal, can turn people into ash or at least the gigawatt blades which hacks apart bodies and can cut off limbs. Once he sees that doesn't work... arc restraints and freezing him or just keep electrocuting him or worse... "Use a bio leech" if he can't stop this demon.

>Spasming

Fair on that but I do want to see some electricity resistance feats aside from Gilthunder.

>Basis

What Gar said

>Combo

Honestly that's amazingly badass and I'll be fine with Mel doing that here, but it can't work due to the nature of Cole's powers.

For the combo thing I was referring more to Mel doing that with hellblaze between himself. Like, one clone fires a hellblaze and then they bounce it around.

"Fair on that but I do want to see some electricity resistance feats aside from Gilthunder."

Why? Lighting that's 7-C doesn't make someone spasm less than 6-C lightning. The difference is the attack potency.

I realize I haven't voted yet so I'm voting incon fra.

I don't think using that would be too effective on Cole, considering some people have regenned through Hellblaze before. But yeah only main thing is that I'm not too sure Mel would use this for a go to ability considering he doesn't do it in the manga sadly.

Cause when you get lightning coursing through your veins, it kinda ignores the fact that it's more physical durability that you can tank and breaches "Attacks that bypass conventional durability". It's on a deeper level.

" some people have regenned through Hellblaze before."

Who?

"Cause when you get lightning coursing through your veins, it kinda ignores the fact that it's more physical durability that you can tank and breaches "Attacks that bypass conventional durability". It's on a deeper level."

Right, so Gil being physically weaker than Mel doesn't matter.

Ban for example?

I mean. Having your heart explode would be lethal no matter what source it came from UNLESS you have feats of resist said feat. Either way there's still the issue of elec explosion spam and how Full Counter won't fully work against non magic stuff so yeah.

Sorry Dragon, I couldn't understand your question.

I mean for one thing you can counter said heart explosion feat with say a feat that allows you to survive an attack or something.

"I mean. Having your heart explode would be lethal no matter what source it came from UNLESS you have feats of resist said feat."

Like what else would help besides having type 2 immortality? Having regen doesn't really count as resistance.

That depends on your level of stamina.

You'd be surprised at the shit we see in Warhammer through sheer stamina

It's more like explaining that feats of Resisting certain feats that ignore physical durability can be vital. We can't just assume after all that everyone has the same resistance to something. Meliodas has a better case with how he shrugged off that level of lightning before but Cole has anti feats to people who can do that too.

"(Tanked a direct hit from a cruise missile. Easily tanked several attacks from Cole MacGrath. Cole had to use Lightning Storm to put him down for good, even then he could not totally destroy his body)"

" Electricity (Is unaffected by draining massive amounts of electricity. Withstood lightning attacks from Cole MacGrath) "

Cole's not giving off that level of electricity from normal attacks. If he tries a Lightning Storm then Mel can reflect it.

Edit: Forgot about Full Counter not working, is Lightning Storm's size the same in canon as it is in the games?

And yet he still got destroyed. It got through his absorption. Those are his feats. A feat that's impressive on his side, does not diminish the feat of another.

No... he can control the output of his attacks in various ways. Either way I still see no reasoning as to how Meliodas is gonna shrug it off.

Lightning arcs. Varies, depends on how Cole outputs it.

"And yet he still got destroyed. It got through his absorption. Those are his feats. A feat that's impressive on his side, does not diminish the feat of another."

What do you mean? I'm arguing that Cole didn't get overpower resistance to lightning with a basic attack, which is true because he did it with a powered up move.

Like, what are the different levels of variation?

That's typically the case for most, but Cole's output is controlled by what he unleashes. It's still gonna work either way. As long as he raised the amount of energy he unleashed whether lightning storm or lightning bolt.

Varies in size. In Infamous 1 he can control a controllable storm of destruction (aka steer a lightning storm moving forward or sideways) or summon the lightning storm that randomly hits powerful lightning around (early on), in Infamous comics you see him using it as a focus attack like with David, and in Infamous 2 it automatically homes in. Heck he should be able to combo it with his Tornado attack

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111123435/3717501-5322506147-30863.jpg

Example of other variation.

Same answer.

Does it even really matter? Mel isn't killing him instantly at the start of the match, he has time to cycle through

Cole still scales to above 350 gigatons

Assuming I'm following the scaling train right, this version of Mel scales to above 443.6 gigatons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back