• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Keys: Infamous 1 Cole, and DMC1 Dante (7-B version).

Mindset: Both are bloodlusted.

Speed?: Speed is unequalized for now.

Distance Dante and Cole start at: 12 meters apart.

Theme for Cole v Dante: Skillet - Famous

Cole MacGrath: 1 (ZephyrosOmega)

Dante:

Cole and Dante sit down, watch a movie, and have a few drinks alongside Zeke Dunbar:

Cole MacGrath vs Dante

Alright let's seeee here

Cole is 55 megatons VS Dante who's 9-19 Megatons. Dante definitely won't be killing him in a straight fight considering AP, Regen, and Self-Res. That said he has BFR and Sealing in this key which he can use, but I'm not sure he can use them before Cole hits him first.

I think Dante's normal devil trigger applies here but IDK what kind of Amp that is. Cole's electricity AFAIK disintegrates which should be greater than Dante's regen, and it looks like he doesn't have electric resistance in this key. So all that said, voting Cole for greater AP and similar healing.

Dante has ALOT of electricity manipulation resistance in this form (DMC3 even has resistance to electricity manipulation) but Dante is MHS+ for being able to dodge Nevan's CtG lightning even when he was a teen and DMC1 is far faster than that but it has no calc sadly so I would give it to Cole in that regard at least until DT.Dante can definetely kill Cole. His resurrection won't work if he's cut to pieces and his regen isn't anything new to Dante but that AP advantage would be a problem.Dante and Griffon are higher in 7-B than their profiles indicate since a fodder demon such as the Plasma could create violent storms so he scales far above that by an unknown amount but Cole would still have the advantage here most likely.

I'll need more time to think about this.

Read through Infamous 1 Cole's stuff.He has nothing new that Dante doesn't resist but he does have the AP and possibly speed advantage

Cole has killed people with electricity resistance before (Kessler and David). Anyways, I'll wait for Shnee to get here, he jnows both characters.

Hmm... Cole definitely has a notable AP advantage if those aforementioned statistics are correct, but in terms of hax and resistances Dante seems to have at least a slight advantage in every other category. This seems like a really close match, actually. Not sure who I'm going for yet.

If he doesn't resist Time Stop, I'll go with Dante

He's far higher than 10 mt, and can close de gap between them with Devil Trigger which allows him to one shot someone comparable to his base power, going by the visuals, it fits on the 7,5x AP gap rule stated be necessary to one shot someone, I'm not saying that he's 7,5x times stronger in DT, just showing how the gap between Base Dante and DT Dante is big in terms of AP, so I don't think Cole have massive AP advantage against DT Dante

With Time Stop (very in character in this key) and Quicksilver to give him an big advantage in speed, plus Royalguard to block Cole's attack, since it can block attacks from someone capable of one shoting DT Dante. Sealing, BFR or many DT attacks to hurt/defeat Cole (Dante would go first with DT), and while his AP is a bit dangerous, Dante's strong defense with Royalguard + Devil Trigger + Teleportation and Time Manipulation keeps him in the fight, he also starts with Alastor here, which gives him Precognition to help him in avoiding Cole's attacks

Cole's AP is far too high for Dante to do literally any notable damage to him, even in devil trigger, and his forcefiejds will null the sealing bullet.

I'm inclined to say stomp

He scales above 55 mt ?

Edit: He tanked a 55 mt attack when his powers didn't even manifested and got far stronger than that...so yeah, Dante can't do nothing

Cole Macgrath, while having zero powers and only higher strength compared to strength human, tanked a 28 megaton explosion to the face.

He got two power boosts since this, and managed to actually control his powers as he tanked the explosion before he even awakened. Bear in mind even nameless Fodders in the series are at least somewhat awakened, and thus superior to this Cole.

With two power boosts, each one stating that he will be massively stronger afterwards.

After this, he ran into Alden Tate, who by Cole's own accord, is ridiculously more powerful then him.

Cole has to get 4 more power boosts before he can fight and defeat Alden

With a 7th power boost, he defeated Kessler, who is far above Alden Tate.

PTSO Monkey can explain this more in detail.

Either way, Cole is 7 degrees of "Massively stronger" then 28 Megatons

Meanwhile, Dante is 19 Megatons, which even nameless Fodders in the series are stronger then.

So......

Voting Cole via nullifying basically everything Dante does through AP and Dura+Regen and using Perception to Slow Dante to a crawl and one shotting

TLDR: Stomp

Guys, Dante isn't 19 mt, he's 10 scalling to strong instability thuderstorms, he actually can stomp people that strong, aka Griffon

Technically sealing

That's. Literally. It.

And I don't think he can seal people by himself.

He couldn't seal until Trish amped him though

Like, Im ok if his other forms can seal because they're stronger, but this version of Dante didn't seal until Trish amped him

>He couldn't seal until Trish amped him though

False, we clearly see Dante tired, without energy and even Mundus notes how weak he is and trish only give him enery, replenishes his energy, a full power Dante who isn't tango with a diying 3-A can seal without any effort

Fair enough

Alright, that's a win con, but everything else gets nullified and he can't seal him unless he does it in time Stop or Cole can just nullify it with shields.

Seems, extremely unlikely, but it's possible

Voting Cole in a borderline stomp

Mate, this is a guy who is >>>28 megatons by a long shot vs a guy who lacks any form of dura negging hax besides sealing and BFR who goea mainly into CQC, royal guard could work but to say he can stop that big ap gap is a bit NFLish.

Dis is da stomp

I mean

In fairness, if Dante was bloodlusted, he can literally just Time Stop and seal Cole in an instant, and the fact that that's even available makes me think it's descisive.

bloodlust mean killing the opppnent ASAP with any means, not wining ASAP by any means, a bloodlusted Dante will just stop time, go ham and when he thinks it's done nothing will happen and the other guy just insta taps his ass

Not really

Dante with bloodlust will Time Stop, hit him with something and see it doesn't do anything, then after it recharges, stop immediately again and seal.

Then again.....Even that possibility is nulled when I remember Cole can make himself even faster with his time dilation/Precision Perception. So......

Yeah.

His Time Stop is dependant on DT Gauge which is a game mech, it doesn't have a limit, kinda

Even if we use that, it lasts long enough for Dante literally do whatever he wants for a decent time, which includes Sealing or BFR, or even Sparda Devil Trigger which makes him 3-A

But they aren't bloodlusted here, so stomp, since Dante will go with bullets and CQC

Oh, then I don't think it's a stomp if it's just in character that screws him

Heck most Dragon Ball matches are like that.

Time Stop is actually very in character in this key tho, just like Quicksilver is for DMC3 Dante

He can avoid Cole with all of that on my first post, I'm inclined to say incon if he uses in time, he would hit Cole, nothing would happen, and then go for something that works

Schnee One said:
Not really

Dante with bloodlust will Time Stop, hit him with something and see it doesn't do anything, then after it recharges, stop immediately again and seal.

Then again.....Even that possibility is nulled when I remember Cole can make himself even faster with his time dilation/Precision Perception. So......

Yeah.
Cole's Speed advantage+This means Dante will die.

Speed advantage against a time slow, a time stop, teleportation, precognition and DT's amp

Time Stop alone already nulls that

Btw Schnee, do we have a OPM character that can fight Dante ?

Precog is useless if you get blitzed and he doesn't even use Alaster he uses Sparda. Teleportation likewise is moot if he gets blitzed, time slow won't be useful if he isn't using it. Likewise for DTs amp

I'm labelling what Dante can do if he was bloodlusted

Since he isn't, Cole throws his bolt

Hold up.

When I made the comment saying Dante will instantly time Stop at the start and Seal if he was bloodlusted but will lose in character.

You bloodlusted Dante

But kept Cole in character

This is Spite.

Tony di bugalu said:
And I am pretty sure he didn't have any bad intentions when he bloodlusted Dante.
I have incredible doubts that a guy who reads his thread, sees that people are saying "Dante wins with bloodlust" and bloodlusts Dante after seeing that he loses doesn't have the intention of giving Dante the win.

I originally was going to change it to both bloodlusted, then decided only Dante was bloodlusted (which was a mistake on my part), then back put it back to what I was originally going to put it.

Back