• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath vs All Might: The Final show-countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
GO BEYOND

PLUS

ULLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punches constant downgrades and upgrades through the stratosphere, splitting the clouds, and completely murdering the fork out of it

Finally. Looks like we'll be able to settle this On(c)e.... (and) For All

Speed Equalized

Weakened All Might vs inFAMOUS 1 Good Boi Cole

Otherwise Standard Battle Assumptions

Cole MacGrath: 4 (PTSOXMONKEY99, Gargoyle One, Stillwinsto and The Wright Way)

All Might:

Inconclusive:

I freaking love the intro to this

Anyway, just gonna copy paste some of my arguments from the earlier Cole vs All Might battles

Cole dominates at range, but AM's shockwaves are nothing to scoff at

Cole's healing factor should let him stay in the game longer, as it lets him shrug off broken bones, internal injuries, bullet wounds and severe lacerations. He can also amp his healing by absorbing electricity, which also rejuvenates his stamina. Plus, this AM has a time limit to how long he can fight, and going all out makes things even worse.

All Might has experience though, as he's spent years fighting villains in a world where electricity users are a common thing, and has fought people in MHA have a plethora of different Quirks, plus, if AM figures out to use water against Cole, it's over.

However, given that Cole has taken down people with over a century of experience, I'd say he's no rookie either.

However, All Might's fighting style is rather straightforward, whereas Cole can be a pretty adaptive fighter. Rockets that can home in on targets, grenades that can trap enemies (keep in mind that Cole's lifting strength with magnetism is superior to AM's), lightning bolts that can restore Cole's health and energy, blades that can slice and electrocute, omnidirectional blasts of electricity, shockwaves that can lower gravity, etc.

Overall, I think Cole can take this via healing factor, stat amping, versatility and range

And then All Might asks Cole to come with him to Japan to become a teacher at UA which leads to a bunch of wacky misadventures and heartfelt moments

I just realized something

RFI Cole is basically just Cole if he had One for All

MHA IS JUST AN ANIME ADAPTION OF INFAMOUS

Also, another thing to note, Cole has a pretty good AP Advantage, he's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>27.54 Megatons and to All Might's 23.77 and ability to go beyond 100%. Of course, if Cole has to fight in CQC, he'll be at an extreme disadvantage.

Vote counted.

Okay so

Cole tanked The Ray Sphere literally right when you start a new game of InFAMOUS, seconds after becoming a Conduit when Conduit powers take a week to fully manifest. Which he had in his time before the game gets properly kicked off.

He proceeds to make good use of his Accelerated Development fighting dudes, boosts his power by charging substations, and collects blast shards packing some RSB rads, all of this dramatically increasing his power.

Also the calc itself has a higher number to begin with

I was gonna mention how Cole was most likely the stronger one, as End Game Cole is >>>>>>> Start of Game Cole (27 megatons), and All Might is ~24 megatons while being pushed to the limit.

I guess Cole is gonna earn him some Good Karma among the League of Villains.

He'd probably just pull a Bakugo/Stain on them all if they tried to win him over.

After we finish this legendary matchup, perhaps

What we really need is an embargo (probably the wrong use of embargo) on any and all Saitama and All Might matches. In a perfect world.

There are still ways around it (I mean just look at those losses / inconc)

But this is just...

All Might can just get close and punch him alot, grapple him, shove his head into the dirt, and a lot of other stuff that Nulls an advantage in AP

Cause you know

The art of punching beats just punching any day

Lol no

Cole is like, "If we were still allowed to put pluses without calcs we would" level and All Might is only just able to push himself beyond 28 Megatons.

Which is not an AP stomp but not in favor of All Might

@Gar in this thread they actually mentioned he doesn't.

@Everyone Imma just be closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back