• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

All of that combined made Noah feel better.

"awhh" She said as her face turned a little red, both from Dene caressing her and from the idea of using fire ants, although she wasn't going to use them when he was sleeping, otherwise he would drag her into it, and although she was invulnerable to fire ants, she would still have to get rid of it

she made him keep his hands on her face by placing her hands on top of his hands

"Well, still i will to make a good joke to both" She smiled
(The 3000th post!)

All of that combined made Noah feel better.

"awhh" She said as her face turned a little red, both from Dene caressing her and from the idea of using fire ants, although she wasn't going to use them when he was sleeping, otherwise he would drag her into it, and although she was invulnerable to fire ants, she would still have to get rid of it

she made him keep his hands on her face by placing her hands on top of his hands

"Well, still i will to make a good joke to both" She smiled
"You did your best, babe... See? Made me smile and laugh!" he said, smiling before kissing her forehead.
“Let’s see if signs of anyone else in the area, I can’t exactly do much to help the people in the power plant from inside you Chopper.” Damian says to himself as he takes a look at it’s sensory systems.
Damian could see the village, some ruins, and a house that's far away, with another signal running off.
(The 3000th post!)
(Let's go!!!)

(The 3000th post!)
()

"You did your best, babe... See? Made me smile and laugh!" he said, smiling before kissing her forehead
Noah now felt like new, her muscular and energetic fatigue was overshadowed by this sensation, if her kind feed on suffering as if it were meat, then Noah became a form of vegan in a certain way but with this love.

"You always know what to say to cheer me up" she said as she smiled happily.

Noah now felt like new, her muscular and energetic fatigue was overshadowed by this sensation, if her kind feed on suffering as if it were meat, then Noah became a form of vegan in a certain way but with this love.

"Of course I do... I know everything to make you happy...." Dene said, holding her face closer to his face.

"Now then, let's get this over with and bring this core to the Old Man..." he said letting go of Noah as he stood up.

Rizzuto smiling at the scene playfully gagged and stuck his tongue out and said, "Yeah yeah get a room you two I swear your love gets any sweeter I'll die from a heart attack."

Rizzuto smiling at the scene playfully gagged and stuck his tongue out and said, "Yeah yeah get a room you two I swear your love gets any sweeter I'll die from a heart attack."
"You gettin' jealous over that? You already have your femboy over there... Go... do stuff with 'em... I don't know..." Dene shrugged.

"You gettin' jealous over that? You already have your femboy over there... Go... do stuff with 'em... I don't know..." Dene shrugged.
"Right, I'm sure you two are slower than a turtle." Noah said to Rizzuto, she was next to Dene with a bright smile.
"For the record were not slow it's just that not every relationship moves as fast as yours does honestly with the pace you two are going might as well skip the whole thing and go straight to marriage." said Rizzuto smugly.

Damian starts to fly towards the house as he does he tries contacting Dene. "Dene, I am checking in for a status update."
"We got the core, waiting for Valentina and the others to get here..." he said, turning on the radio as he puts on a serious face.

In a distance, as Damian was heading towards them, Nutzlos was seen eyeing him with binoculars.

"Whoa, what are those? It must be one of those flying things Mr. Rizzuto used before getting here...."

"What do you mean you have the core we need the microbes? I don't know if we have anywhere to store I am pretty sure you could have just broken a chunk of the wall near there to get a sample." Damian say confused.

"What do you mean you have the core we need the microbes? I don't know if we have anywhere to store I am pretty sure you could have just broken a chunk of the wall near there to get a sample." Damian say confused.
"Dunno about them, but the core and the wall are kinda stuck together. Prying it off would only make it explode or something...."

"The wall of the area it was in or check if you were provided tools to get the microbes themselves, I am going to have each of you besides Caleb and Rizzuto write an after action report." Damian says.

"The wall of the area it was in or check if you were provided tools to get the microbes themselves, I am going to have each of you besides Caleb and Rizzuto write an after action report." Damian says.
"We don't have the tools to do that, nor do our Contrabands... Plus, this thing heavily weakened Noah and the others, the radiation from this may just leak if we don't deliver this back to Efrain..."

“You what! Efrain didn’t give you any equipment to actually do the task at hand how would we even take the core ba-. Wait you stopped at the power plant didn’t you.” Damian says before sighing, “I should have requested to make this mission just me and Sam.”

“You what! Efrain didn’t give you any equipment to actually do the task at hand how would we even take the core ba-. Wait you stopped at the power plant didn’t you.” Damian says before sighing, “I should have requested to make this mission just me and Sam.”
"Prolly Efrain's testing this Division Thrones, didn't he tell you that?"

“I know it was a test but at this point it seems more like it was made to intentionally have you fail.” Damian says as he nears the home of Nutzlos.
"Well I mean, you guys are here to help, so that doesn't check out as much as it is..." Dene responded.

Nutzlos sees this and waved his hand, greeting him.

“I wasn’t supposed to be the only one keeping an eye on you guys but I know you are meant to succeed and you all will figure it out Efrain would not do something like that it’s just I worry this is a bit much for your guys first mission.” Damian says as he lands. “I have to go now my last lead on our missing teammate is in a building.”

“I wasn’t supposed to be the only one keeping an eye on you guys but I know you are meant to succeed and you all will figure it out Efrain would not do something like that it’s just I worry this is a bit much for your guys first mission.”
"Well, it's too late to back out of this, no? We just gotta go with the flow now...." Dene responded.
Damian says as he lands. “I have to go now my last lead on our missing teammate is in a building.”
"Oh? Is Mr. Rizzuto and the others alright? I- I may have forgotten what they've told me...." Nutzlos hurriedly looks for the tapes as he places it on his cassette player.

The recording entails about Nutzlos having to go with them on a plane, as well as going alongside Noah, with the last parts containing his and Valentina's dialogue before cutting off and ending the recording.

Damian is silent as he exits the helicopter. Right now he is rather annoyed. He knew that the loss of Soma made people desperate which would explain why this is seems like a series of poor choices but Efrain figured that this would happen. Efrain is almost always one of the best planners but this doesn’t seem like one of them. So now Damian is left only with questions hopefully one of which will be answered soon.
"Well, it's too late to back out of this, no? We just gotta go with the flow now...." Dene responded.

"Oh? Is Mr. Rizzuto and the others alright? I- I may have forgotten what they've told me...." Nutzlos hurriedly looks for the tapes as he places it on his cassette player.

The recording entails about Nutzlos having to go with them on a plane, as well as going alongside Noah, with the last parts containing his and Valentina's dialogue before cutting off and ending the recording.
“Excuse me, by chance have you seen someone with an odd pair of hairpins?” Damian asks.

“Excuse me, by chance have you seen someone with an odd pair of hairpins?” Damian asks.
"According to this recording, I've met a girl with hairpins that can change sizes. I don't know about her name however...." Nutzlos said politely, bowing to him as he lowered his head in respect.

Noah waved at her when she noticed that Sofia would join them, the more people the more ideas to hang out would be generated

(You speak Spanish?)
She waved back

(It's not my first language, but I took Spanish from Middle School up until Highschool. And since Sofia's from South America I had written her as being Hispanic. Can't say my Spanish isnt very good tho. I'll definitely need to use a translator, lol)

"There are some there, boss.... If you want, we can serve it for you..." he sarcastically remarked.
"I'm flattered you want to serve a girl like me, but I'm sorry to say I don't take little boys. I only let older men work under me. You've got a lot more to live for, so It'd be a waste. It's cute though, so I wouldn't mind you pointing the way for me. But that's all you get." She snarky replied.

Back