• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"I'm flattered you want to serve a girl like me, but I'm sorry to say I don't take little boys. I only let older men work under me. You've got a lot more to live for, so It'd be a waste. It's cute though, so I wouldn't mind you pointing the way for me. But that's all you get." She snarky replied.
"And I thought this cagna's amor m proprio wouldn't be that high...."

"If you didn't already have a girlfriend maybe I'd let you. Something tells me she wouldn't like sharing." She chuckles as she takes a seat
"The heck's going on you..." he said, shaking his head as he breathed out angrily.

"Had my mood ruined by that hairpin bitch, and now by this lesbian ******.... If Efrain didn't recruit them, Imma put a personal bullet right up their heads...." he muttered, walking away as he "calmly" and "gently" get the food out of a box.

"The heck's going on you..." he said, shaking his head as he breathed out angrily.

"Had my mood ruined by that hairpin bitch, and now by this lesbian ******.... If Efrain didn't recruit them, Imma put a personal bullet right up their heads...." he muttered, walking away as he "calmly" and "gently" get the food out of a box.
"Don't to upset, you're gonna ma me feel bad. I'm just messin' with ya'." She bent her back against her seat, cracking her back.

Noah finished taking three bottles of extra-large water, she felt how her body was slowly revitalizing, with a smile on her face, She walked towards the pilot's area with the intention of taking a small nap in the pilot's seat.

"Well I pissed him off. My bad."
"You know maybe people would like you more if you came off as less of a massive asshole, I mean what you think was going to happen you basically dissed his girlfriend and called her untrust worthy on the account of her being a waterboarder next time you should think about how other's feelings and adjust your attitude to match just saying." said Rizzuto staving off sleep no matter how physically or mentally exhausted he is.

"You know maybe people would like you more if you came off as less of a massive asshole, I mean what you think was going to happen you basically dissed his girlfriend and called her untrust worthy on the account of her being a waterboarder next time you should think about how other's feelings and adjust your attitude to match just saying." said Rizzuto staving off sleep no matter how physically or mentally exhausted he is.
"You know what, I understand. The issue is that he's not consistent. You two talk up big game for fun and are always cool with each other. But the moment I joke around and trash talk a little back after he said he'd blow my brains out it's a problem? I also NEVER dissed his girlfriend. I didn't fully trust her because I've never worked with her. It's that simple. Let me put in perspective for you; your friend tames a pet tiger that had a history of mauling folks to death. Are you gonna feel comfortable going into his house for the first time if he says "trust me, they're well trained"? NO. You'd want to take precaution. Not because you have anything against the Tiger. But because they have a bad history and are part of a species that KILLS for a living. Over time they'll gain your trust. That's where I'm at. Stop trying to frame this as some racist agenda bullshit. I hardly trust ordinary strangers in times like this. Let alone a Waterboarder. Ill say it again. I've got NO problem with Noah. I just didn't trust em much before the mission."

"You know what, I understand. The issue is that he's not consistent. You two talk up big game for fun and are always cool with each other. But the moment I joke around and trash talk a little back after he said he'd blow my brains out it's a problem? I also NEVER dissed his girlfriend. I didn't fully trust her because I've never worked with her. It's that simple. Let me put in perspective for you; your friend tames a pet tiger that had a history of mauling folks to death. Are you gonna feel comfortable going into his house for the first time if he says "trust me, they're well trained"? NO. You'd want to take precaution. Not because you have anything against the Tiger. But because they have a bad history and are part of a species that KILLS for a living. Over time they'll gain your trust. That's where I'm at. Stop trying to frame this as some racist agenda bullshit. I hardly trust ordinary strangers in times like this. Let alone a Waterboarder. Ill say it again. I've got NO problem with Noah. I just didn't trust em much before the mission."
"You know that is a valid statement and I agree with parts of it now if only you knew how to communicate that without coming off as a complete asshole. You should also learn to read a room seeing as you keep teasing Dene even though he clearly doesn't like you. I could talk about this further and throw in more of my two cents but my giving a **** level has reached zero on the account of all the bullshit I've had to deal with and probably continue to deal with until I find a way to forget those *******." said Rizzuto.

"You know that is a valid statement and I agree with parts of it now if only you knew how to communicate that without coming off as a complete asshole. You should also learn to read a room seeing as you keep teasing Dene even though he clearly doesn't like you. I could talk about this further and throw in more of my two cents but my giving a **** level has reached zero on the account of all the bullshit I've had to deal with and probably continue to deal with until I find a way to forget those *******." said Rizzuto.
"Stop it, Rizzuto... It's pointless to talk shit to someone who's right..." Dene interrupted him.

"That's what Efrain would've said to both of us... Not just her and Valentina, but you and me as well..."

"I won't pry at it, but I do think you all misunderstood my concerns. I can't speak for Valentina. I don't know if she has beef against Noah, but I never meant to come off as a dick if I did. I was just in an uncomfortable situation and felt you all tried to perpetuate that feeling as racism or something. Ahh, I'm starting to sound like her..."

"I won't pry at it, but I do think you all misunderstood my concerns. I can't speak for Valentina. I don't know if she has beef against Noah, but I never meant to come off as a dick if I did. I was just in an uncomfortable situation and felt you all tried to perpetuate that feeling as racism or something. Ahh, I'm starting to sound like her..."
"I.... understand....

I know that I'd kill the same monster hadn't she gotten into my good side...

But to tell you the truth, the moment Noah revealed herself in "that" form, I had two choices: One, kill myself and her with a rain of bullets. Or two, where I don't...

I had so many good reasons for each choice, I really do...

But when it came down to the final answer, I chose Two...

Maybe Valentina won't forgive me, and I know she possibly won't... It even triggered the Old Man and got mad... It could just be my fault for loving Noah...

Or maybe not...."

"I wouldn't say it's your fault. It's never really anyone's fault for falling in love, dude. Not that it means much, bu I think you made the right choice."
"Thanks... I guess..."

Dene was looking down so his face, making it hard to distinguish what emotion he's having currently.

But his voice was down and mellow, not the usual tone one would hear from a guy like him.

"Yeah..." They slowly get up and surf around for food
"Here..."

Dene tossed a cup of noodles.

"There's hot AL's there..."

(AL stands for Aqua Liquids and are another alternate source for water, advertised by Henosis. Of course there are other companies given there's gonna be competition given the scarcity of resources.)

Noah was there, sleeping peacefully in the seat where Dene had been before, she made the configuration of the chair back to be more comfortable.

her mind was in the same dream as before, almost 10 years ago she and the others... her brothers, her sisters, her cousins and all others.

Her coal-dark skin was struck by the coldness that was at this time of night, walking at the beginning was pure institute, something pre-recorded so to speak had ended, her mouth full of red liquid was quickly removed, some did it by dematerializing the body of their victims but she didn't, she prefers to stay in the classic so to speak, the suffering human is a booster.

She looked at the night sky while she was sitting on the edge of a cliff, today she began to... think?

She couldn't describe it but she was already able to get the ability to choose, something unique if you wonder, looking at her white hands slowly turning into coal black, she had been modifying her own body to optimize her stealth ability, plus she wanted to have a distinctive.

She chuckled slightly, so many people who had tortured and absorps their body, that made her gain certain traits from them, slowly warping her personality from stone to something more complex.

She look at the devastated city in search of refreshment

Last edited:
Noah was there, sleeping peacefully in the seat where Dene had been before, she made the configuration of the chair back to be more comfortable.

her mind was in the same dream as before, almost 20 years ago she and the others... her brothers, her sisters, her cousins and all others.

Her coal-dark skin was struck by the coldness that was at this time of night, she emerged from the surface, her feet staggering as she lost the support given by the water, falling to the ground but was able to recover quickly, using her limbs to get up. She saw around her meeting the twisted and harmful figures.

She didn't know why they were there, but she had a feeling that they were related, a strange connection that she couldn't describe since she didn't know what describing was.

she followed a group of abominations that were some different from herself but she didn't care nor did they seem to care, they had deformed bodies, they walked not on two legs but like a good .... Well who knows what is good to move in four legs, who used their arms as sharp legs to move , she could see some parts of their interior and skin was completely different from herself while others had similar qualities.

As they got deeper into the city and left the beach, she could notice it and they too, tiny entities smaller than her, walked on two legs, some seemed to have different shades but most were the same, one or the other had more mass. the shape of their body was different, but everyone seeing have the same qualities.

In less than a second a sound came out of the central orifice of their face, this noise later double, then triple, quadruple, and so on without stopping.

She stopped abruptly, unused to the sudden amount of sound.
Dene slowly snuck in and made Noah lay on his legs instead, caressing her hair as he began eating his ramen noodles.

He began blowing some air on the noodle to cool it down, before slurping on it with chopsticks.

"....."

In his mind, he's wondering where his parents are or where his family could be. But knowing the threat of Waterboarders, they're most likely dead or taken over.

It's not that he had hatred towards him, even though they'd sold him out. Maybe he did hold some hatred, it's sensible for a human to feel them...

But having this bond— this eternal love that Noah and him made, is it a sign that he isn't a human anymore? He could be overthinking, maybe he is...

It's never really anyone's fault for falling in love, dude. Not that it means much, but I think you made the right choice.
Those words rang in his mind. Sofia's right, truly even. It's not a fault for loving someone.

Maybe Sofia had experience love with someone– he doesn't know, but he assumes she does.

All of it now matters to him.

So long as he's alive, nothing will ever hurt Noah.

(Then wouldn't Noah not exist yet? I thought we came to a conclusion a long time ago that Noah was an evolutionary branch of the Revolt due to the similarities it shares with them but deviates in several ways. Revolts wouldn't even exist at this point as they're spawned from human sacrifices. And that would only occur a while after the very first appearance as humans are unlikely to worship and sacrifice to WB's upon immediately seeing them. It would be a religion/cult that develops over time)

Her coal-dark skin was struck by the coldness that was at this time of night, walking at the beginning was pure institute, something pre-recorded so to speak had ended, her mouth full of red liquid was quickly removed, some did it by dematerializing the body of their victims but she didn't, she prefers to stay in the classic so to speak, the suffering human is a booster.

She looked at the night sky while she was sitting on the edge of a cliff, today she began to... think?

She couldn't describe it but she was already able to get the ability to choose, something unique if you wonder, looking at her white hands slowly turning into coal black, she had been modifying her own body to optimize her stealth ability, plus she wanted to have a distinctive.

She chuckled slightly, so many people who had tortured and absorps their body, that made her gain certain traits from them, slowly warping her personality from stone to something more complex.

She look at the devastated city in search of refreshment
The city was mostly empty with buildings barely standing and water flowing on lower ground, not a human in-sight

She stared at the area, then let herself fall and when she reached the ground with her hands she created several whips to hold on and slow down.

Now in the ground she began to rummage through her mind to see where the most likely place to find normal food and water that still exist could be, humans require water and food that has not been contaminated or expired

So at great speed she ran like a shadow, going through the places with much less lighting in the dark night today.

She stared at the area, then let herself fall and when she reached the ground with her hands she created several whips to hold on and slow down.

Now in the ground she began to rummage through her mind to see where the most likely place to find normal food and water that still exist could be, humans require water and food that has not been contaminated or expired

So at great speed she ran like a shadow, going through the places with much less lighting in the dark night today.
Yet even in the dark, no signs of life are present. No heat, no movement, no smells of anything alive

Yet even in the dark, no signs of life are present. No heat, no movement, no smells of anything alive
She was not left without desire, she knew that people would eventually get hungry so she decided to set a trap for them and collected every food or drink that still worked, that way she could limit the resources enough for humans to eventually reach her trap.

She was not left without desire, she knew that people would eventually get hungry so she decided to set a trap for them and collected every food or drink that still worked, that way she could limit the resources enough for humans to eventually reach her trap.
Eventually, her ruse paid off. A group of survivors entered the building though something was off about one of them, about the thing in their pocket

The Waterboarder noticed something was wrong, but she wasn't going to let it get in the way of her plan, so she moved on to the next part of the plan.

The infiltrator, choosing a young and unkempt appearance with worn & tears clothes without color and leaving some parts unprotected to make it appear that she has lived in the lowest level of life, kept herself in a relatively far away place where they couldn't see her if they didn't actively focus on look for a small human (1,45 m), as well as having a piece of bread and a sharp knife to save the appearance.

Back