• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

The infiltrator, choosing a young and unkempt appearance with worn & tears clothes without color and leaving some parts unprotected to make it appear that she has lived in the lowest level of life, kept herself in a relatively far away place where they couldn't see her if they didn't actively focus on look for a small human (1,45 m), as well as having a piece of bread and a sharp knife to save the appearance.
The survivors noticed Noah approaching them, uneasily approaching her before asking that question

"Who's the King of Rock and Roll?"

The survivors noticed Noah approaching them, uneasily approaching her before asking that question

"Who's the King of Rock and Roll?"
The little girl trembled, she was really confused, she didn't even have to act that when she heard those words.

"...I think it started with peter or something like that but -Who are you?" she took two steps back while pointing her knife in defense, if you had to guess from her appearance the girl was barely 13 years old

"...I think it started with peter or something like that but -Who are you?" she took two steps back while pointing her knife in defense, if you had to guess from her appearance the girl was barely 13 years old
"Don't fall for it, it's one of them shape-shifters!" one of the survivors yelled before pointing his rifle at Noah

"Don't fall for it, it's one of them shape-shifters!" one of the survivors yelled before pointing his rifle at Noah
Noah backed up even more and tried to calm him down.

"What? W-wait no, i I'm not a Sh-shapeshifter or whatever, give me another chance, pls" her words were full of fear, her small body crashed against the wall

"What? W-wait no, i I'm not a Sh-shapeshifter or whatever, give me another chance, pls" her words were full of fear, her small body crashed against the wall
"That's what they all say!" the survivor yelled before pulling the trigger, bullets firing in close proximity to its target

Noah jumped out of the way, taking cover behind a old stone wall, though the structure they were standing on began to shake, the building began to collapse, oddly enough a large part of the roof fell onto the entrance.

but also the wall where Noah was fell towards where she was, this is due to how old it was and the bad service it had received, now the wall had crushed the "girl", where only her right arm could be seen on the outside and as human blood rolled on the ground

Noah jumped out of the way, taking cover behind a old stone wall, though the structure they were standing on began to shake, the building began to collapse, oddly enough a large part of the roof fell onto the entrance.

but also the wall where Noah was fell towards where she was, this is due to how old it was and the bad service it had received, now the wall had crushed the "girl", where only her right arm could be seen on the outside and as human blood rolled on the ground
"Gotta make sure she's really dead. These things can hold a grudge. Madeline, do it" the shooter explained and for a moment, Noah got to see the object she found off, a crudely shaped weight.

The rock over her was lifted off, floating in the air as if suspended by nothing

"Gotta make sure she's really dead. These things can hold a grudge. Madeline, do it" the shooter explained and for a moment, Noah got to see the object she found off, a crudely shaped weight.

The rock over her was lifted off, floating in the air as if suspended by nothing
Under the wall there was a human corpse, all the blood scattered and body destroyed, the bad smell was present, its head was smashed meat in ground so it would be impossible to recognize it, it seems that only the right arm survived

Under the wall there was a human corpse, all the blood scattered and body destroyed, the bad smell was present, its head was smashed meat in ground so it would be impossible to recognize it, it seems that only the right arm survived
"Alright, let's get out. They have a habit of faking their deaths though so keep paying attention" the shooter explained

"Alright, let's get out. They have a habit of faking their deaths though so keep paying attention" the shooter explained

The furthest away and most nervous of all
People could feel how his legs were grabbed and then he was "dragged through" the ground, this through the Waterboarder's intangibility

She is underground

The furthest away and most nervous of all
People could feel how his legs were grabbed and then he was "dragged through" the ground, this through the Waterboarder's intangibility

She is underground
Quickly, an entire chunk of the ground was lifted off, revealing Noah's location and proving the shooter right

Quickly, an entire chunk of the ground was lifted off, revealing Noah's location and proving the shooter right
The man that Noah had caught before, already had his neck broken and using it as a weapon, she threw it with tremendous force, which upon impact with a human being would end up turning both into a waterfall of pure blood.

The man that Noah had caught before, already had his neck broken and using it as a weapon, she threw it with tremendous force, which upon impact with a human being would end up turning both into a waterfall of pure blood.
(Edgy much?)

However, said neck bone suddenly stopped in mid-air by the same item Noah had been suspecting, only to be launched back at the same force as it had been thrown with.

(Edgy much?)

(A bit no harm)

However, said neck bone suddenly stopped in mid-air by the same item Noah had been suspecting, only to be launched back at the same force as it had been thrown with.
She dodged it by jumping into the air with force and like a great acrobat she moved using the terrain in her favor as a shield, apparently she had this whole place planned, right now she was looking for the weakness of that thing[Contraband]

"They took the entire ****** core? Damn." She walks back out, noticing the plane in the distance. "Eh? Is that where they went off to, now?"
She soon notices a plane a few kilometers away, seeing Sofia and the others setting camp.
Damian starts a playlist he set up as he rolls his way to the power plant and pays his attention to the targeting system.
Soon, the fallen power plant came into view.

She dodged it by jumping into the air with force and like a great acrobat she moved using the terrain in her favor as a shield, apparently she had this whole place planned, right now she was looking for the weakness of that thing[Contraband]
"She set us up. Madeline, do the thing" the shooter exclaimed.

Madeline simply put her hands together and in an instant, a crushing force could be felt all around Noah from all directions, threatening to splatter her right where she stood.

(If you know, you know)

"She set us up. Madeline, do the thing" the shooter exclaimed.

Madeline simply put her hands together and in an instant, a crushing force could be felt all around Noah from all directions, threatening to splatter her right where she stood.

(If you know, you know)
in the real world, Noah's body moved a bit, probably have a violent dream.

----------------------------

Meanwhile, in the plane of dreams, she could feel how they threatened to turn her into plasticine, that made her blood boil so she continued with her plan, she had planned this whole place with a trap using objects and herself.

so at a moment the smell of gas was perceptible to all of them and when looking for the source they could see how a black knife cutting through an old tank, strategically placed there were 4 tanks in various places and only one spark was necessary, and to generate a spark it only takes friction, so the Waterboarder force the knife made of her own biomass to change shape and snap so hard, generating a small spark
150326204941_eeuu_nueva_york_explosion_edificio_624x351_scottwesterfeld_nocredit.jpg

Meanwhile, in the plane of dreams, she could feel how they threatened to turn her into plasticine, that made her blood boil so she continued with her plan, she had planned this whole place with a trap using objects and herself.

so at a moment the smell of gas was perceptible to all of them and when looking for the source they could see how a black knife cutting through an old tank, strategically placed there were 4 tanks in various places and only one spark was necessary, and to generate a spark it only takes friction, so the Waterboarder force the knife made of her own biomass to change shape and snap so hard, generating a small spark
The explosion collapsed what was left of the building, leaving it as nothing more but a pile of rubble

The explosion collapsed what was left of the building, leaving it as nothing more but a pile of rubble
Noah came out intact thanks to her biology, she hoped she wouldn't have to use that until the end, well maybe she can find the dying corpse of someone who survived, she smiled at that and began to search through the rubble

Noah came out intact thanks to her biology, she hoped she wouldn't have to use that until the end, well maybe she can find the dying corpse of someone who survived, she smiled at that and began to search through the rubble
During her search, some vibration could be heard. All the sudden, a section of rubble was lifted up, revealing that all the previous survivors had survived. Right after this feat, Madeline passed out from all the radiation she suffered from the overuse of her contraband, much to Noah's delight

During her search, some vibration could be heard. All the sudden, a section of rubble was lifted up, revealing that all the previous survivors had survived. Right after this feat, Madeline passed out from all the radiation she suffered from the overuse of her contraband, much to Noah's delight
She smiled, it seems that these things have a limit and she didn't give anyone time, she go to them with sharp claws capable of cut steel, she was going to damage and incapacitate with the intention of generating a moderate amount of pain but insufficient to kill someone

She smiled, it seems that these things have a limit and she didn't give anyone time, she go to them with sharp claws capable of cut steel, she was going to damage and incapacitate with the intention of generating a moderate amount of pain but insufficient to kill someone
What happened to that group was unknown, cut off as Noah awakened from her dream

Noah lay there placidly as her dreams went from murky to something else, more attached to her present than to the past, her body relaxed as her breathing was barely perceptible.

She was dreaming something that make her happy

Noah lay there placidly as her dreams went from murky to something else, more attached to her present than to the past, her body relaxed as her breathing was barely perceptible.

She was dreaming something that make her happy
Dene was slightly surprised but his face didn't quite react the same way. Nonetheless, he began stroking her hair as he hummed her a song.

"Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like on
A-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me...

Fill my heart with song and let me sing forevermore
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you
Fill my heart with song
Let me sing forevermore
You are all I long for, all I worship and adore
In other words
In other words
I love you...
"

Dene was slightly surprised but his face didn't quite react the same way. Nonetheless, he began stroking her hair as he hummed her a song.

"Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like on
A-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me...

Fill my heart with song and let me sing forevermore
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, I love you
Fill my heart with song
Let me sing forevermore
You are all I long for, all I worship and adore
In other words
In other words
I love you...
"
Noah stood there sleeping but now less heavy, her senses where shut down for a long time, now that she was alone under Dene's protection, who would say a creature like Noah would willingly allow herself to be coddled in such a way.

The Others Revolts would probably be jealous or disgusted if they saw both right now...

Back