• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"Because it's contained in a reinforced shell made of Waterboarder mass, it hurt me to make the Shell but it won't leak radiation unless someone punches a hole in it," she said as she pointed to the core which was about 3 meters from them

"Either way, you'll have to move it on your own now, that's why the kiss was to give you motivation, I'm exhausted from moving a ton for miles"
"Well Dene you know what to do use those strong noodle boy arms to carry that thing in here with the other two." said an exhausted Rizzuto slouched backwards on one of the plane seats next to Caleb.

"Because it's contained in a reinforced shell made of Waterboarder mass, it hurt me to make the Shell but it won't leak radiation unless someone punches a hole in it," she said as she pointed to the core which was about 3 meters from them

"Either way, you'll have to move it on your own now, that's why the kiss was to give you motivation, I'm exhausted from moving a ton for miles"
Dene paused as he looks down, his face ever serious.
"Well Dene you know what to do use those strong noodle boy arms to carry that thing in here with the other two." said an exhausted Rizzuto slouched backwards on one of the plane seats next to Caleb.
He takes a deep breath, relaxing as crystals form in his arms and body, wrapping himself with vines.

"It's a good thing ratios exist when making these..." he muttered as he carried it in his arms.

Despite being heavy and leaking radiation, the incoming light is bent through [Ratio Notation], making use of his Contraband to dampen the harmful substance as well as provide strength by using the ratios to enhance his body physically.

Noah felt exhausted, although a few months ago she had separated large parts of her body to create her clothing and Cloak so make it more "indestructible", this also meant that it required more stamina to deform that Externa part to cover the core and above all move it around this area , although Dene now is the one who moving it

Noah felt exhausted, although a few months ago she had separated large parts of her body to create her clothing and Cloak so make it more "indestructible", this also meant that it required more stamina to deform that Externa part to cover the core and above all move it around this area , although Dene now is the one who moving it
"Hey Noah, I see your about just as tiered as we are come have a seat while we wait for Dene to bring that reactor in here so we can be done with this bullshit mission." said Rizzuto.

Noah did what he asked her before starting a small conversation.

"huh, I wonder if Efrain was thinking of doing this mission before when Soma was here, he sure would make this job easier than us. Also, i wonder too what happened to the guardians of the Reactor, after all, Nuntius not look like one of those people who would leave something like this that could be reused in the future." said the no-Human Girl

Noah did what he asked her before starting a small conversation.

"huh, I wonder if Efrain was thinking of doing this mission before when Soma was here, he sure would make this job easier than us. Also, i wonder too what happened to the guardians of the Reactor, after all, Nuntius not look like one of those people who would leave something like this that could be reused in the future." said the no-Human Girl
"Possibly but seeing as Soma isn't here right now, I guess were stuck I guess were stuck with the job as for the guardians of the reactor you sure that cognitive waterbastard wasn't it cause if I have to deal with one more god damn problem on this mission like as supped up waterfucker I'm going to be pissed....no offence." said Rizzuto.

"Possibly but seeing as Soma isn't here right now, I guess were stuck I guess were stuck with the job as for the guardians of the reactor you sure that cognitive waterbastard wasn't it cause if I have to deal with one more god damn problem on this mission like as supped up waterfucker I'm going to be pissed....no offence." said Rizzuto.
"Okay, changing the topic a bit, it's rare that there's a town near here, by what i know, humans avoid danger when they're aware of it, but those people live huddled close to a herd of my distant cousins."

"Hey Noah, I see your about just as tiered as we are come have a seat while we wait for Dene to bring that reactor in here so we can be done with this bullshit mission." said Rizzuto.
After a while, Dene arrived along with the reactor, carried by a series if vines.
"Shout-out to those physics books Efrain gave me, really glad I learned Tensegrity..." Dene said, greeting them with a wave.

After a while, Dene arrived along with the reactor, carried by a series if vines.
"Shout-out to those physics books Efrain gave me, really glad I learned Tensegrity..." Dene said, greeting them with a wave.
"Well, only Valentina is missing and we can get out of here" Noah said returning the greeting to Dene with a smile

"Okay, changing the topic a bit, it's rare that there's a town near here, by what i know, humans avoid danger when they're aware of it, but those people live huddled close to a herd of my distant cousins."
"Maybe they got nowhere else to go it might be safer for them to stay where they are as a group instead of trying to search for another place to live especially with all these waterboarders around here." said Rizzuto.
Dene smirks in response, "So where do we, uhhh, bring this thing? I mean, I ain't just gonna keep holding this like a baby kangaroo on their mother's pocket..."
Rizzuto just looked at Dene shrugged and said, "I don't know ask your helicopter friend with the radio."

Maybe they got nowhere else to go it might be safer for them to stay where they are as a group instead of trying to search for another place to live especially with all these waterboarders around here." said Rizzuto.
"maybe'' Noah awsner him

Dene smirks in response, "So where do we, uhhh, bring this thing? I mean, I ain't just gonna keep holding this like a baby kangaroo on their mother's pocket..."
Rizzuto just looked at Dene shrugged and said, "I don't know ask your helicopter friend with the radio."
"yeah, maybe Damian has a cargo function on his helicopter with some ropes and stuff."

"Dragon deez nuts!!!! Heheheheheh"

Dene started laughing a bit too hard, causing him to cough. However, it didn't stop his laughter as he hold his stomach.

"Ahhhh, hehehehe! Nice follow-up there man!!! Khehehehahhaahahha!"
"Yo she actually fell for it the easiest trick in the book." said Rizzuto laughing hysterically pulling out his fist looking to fist bump Dene.

“Let’s see if signs of anyone else in the area, I can’t exactly do much to help the people in the power plant from inside you Chopper.” Damian says to himself as he takes a look at it’s sensory systems.

"Yo she actually fell for it the easiest trick in the book." said Rizzuto laughing hysterically pulling out his fist looking to fist bump Dene.
Dene raised his fist as well, bumping into his fist as he dusted himself from all the laughter.

"Heh... Heh.... Oh man, that was sooo fun..."

Dene raised his fist as well, bumping into his fist as he dusted himself from all the laughter.

"Heh... Heh.... Oh man, that was sooo fun..."
"Yeah man I'm exhausted as all hell though, wish I could take a nap, but I have to defend this cutie from being killed by that mind waterboarder only me and him can see currently." said Rizzuto.
"Dene, a Waterboarder!" Noah said, at which point Dene's leg was grabbed by what could be described as a metallic hand.
"Come on Noah you got to try harder than that your attempt was just sad." said Rizzuto.

"Oh come on, if it was a real one, would you still let yourself be killed?" Noah said sadly and frustrated, both of her arms fell away as she stopped manipulating the metal hand that turned to scrap.

Her joke didn't work, which made her self-esteem drop even more

"Oh come on, if it was a real one, would you still let yourself be killed?" Noah said sadly and frustrated, both of her arms fell away as she stopped manipulating the metal hand that turned to scrap.

"Ah come on Noah were just joking around its all-in good fun and besides you can get back at him by helping me pour fire ants over him while he sleeps remember." said Rizzuto.

"You forgot that my flowers can identify what's Waterboarder and what isn't... Besides, I know it's you all along, it's written all over your face..."
Dene patted her back as he hold her pretty face with both hands.

"Aww look at my cutie pie... Always trying hard to pulling a good one over me...." he said, squishing her cheeks as he giggled.

"Ah come on Noah were just joking around its all-in good fun and besides you can get back at him by helping me pour fire ants over him while he sleeps remember." said Rizzuto.
"You forgot that my flowers can identify what's Waterboarder and what isn't... Besides, I know it's you all along, it's written all over your face..."

Dene patted her back as he hold her pretty face with both hands.

"Aww look at my cutie pie... Always trying hard to pulling a good one over me...." he said, squishing her cheeks as he giggled
All of that combined made Noah feel better.

"awhh" She said as her face turned a little red, both from Dene caressing her and from the idea of using fire ants, although she wasn't going to use them when he was sleeping, otherwise he would drag her into it, and although she was invulnerable to fire ants, she would still have to get rid of it

she made him keep his hands on her face by placing her hands on top of his hands

"Well, still i will to make a good joke to both" She smiled

Back