• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

Sofia had been pushing the reactor under the ground slowly from above the surface. Backtracking it to where they had landed.
Noah and Jack will arrive at where the reactor with Sofia.

"Oh, Sofia you're here, well I see you took care of keeping this long enough so that this thing hasn't exploded yet" The girl said to the other girl

Noah and Jack will arrive at where the reactor with Sofia.

"Oh, Sofia you're here, well I see you took care of keeping this long enough so that this thing hasn't exploded yet" The girl said to the other girl
"Huh?" She looks up
"Oh, yeah. It nearly went into meltdown. But it seems putting it over 300 feet underground fixed that. For now anyway.." They turned their attention back to the ground, sensing the oil moving the reactor under the earth.
"How far am I from where we landed?"

"Here, we got some..." he said as he tossed the first aid to Rizzuto.

"Also, what's with the Dementia guy that you told us earlier? What about him?"
Rizzuto set Caleb down and tried to stop the bleeding and patch him up to the best of his ability before saying, "Some guy named Nutzlos that we met on the way to the power plant who had dementia last I checked he was with Noah and that guy Jack."

"Yes, i don't want leave you do this all alone, more when i and Rizzuto nearly do this but we had to leave due to Caleb being affected by a Memmetic Waterboarder a couple of minutes ago" Noah Explain
"You can try helping. But you'll have to dig about a hundred meters underground to even start pushing the reactor. How about you push the reactor and I dig open a way with my Contraband?"

"I'm surprised there are still survivors there... I mean, maybe he'd forgotten about the stuff you said..." Dene responded.
"He probably did." said Rizzuto as he picked Caleb back up having finished patching him up before saying, "Alright he's fine now but he should definitely get some medical attention fast Dene have you or Damain decided what were goanna do because me and Caleb are still being hunted and he isn't in fighting condition and I can only hold them off for so long so its within our best interest to get out as fast as possible."

"He probably did." said Rizzuto as he picked Caleb back up having finished patching him up before saying, "Alright he's fine now but he should definitely get some medical attention fast Dene have you or Damain decided what were goanna do because me and Caleb are still being hunted and he isn't in fighting condition and I can only hold them off for so long so its within our best interest to get out as fast as possible."
"Hold on, wait a minute..." Dene said, holding his hand out.

"Given that Nutzlos guy is a commoner here, wouldn't that mean he knows how to deal with these guys? I mean, if you met a dude who lives here where a bunch of these ******* exist, he should know at least a tad bit of info... right?"

"You can try helping. But you'll have to dig about a hundred meters underground to even start pushing the reactor. How about you push the reactor and I dig open a way with my Contraband?"
"Anyone bring any shovels then." he asked

"I can do it, Jack give Sofia a hand with the part of Open" Noah said to the man with the flaming sword, as she reached behind her own back with one hand, going through her cloak to pull out a shovel.

"Hold on, wait a minute..." Dene said, holding his hand out.

"Given that Nutzlos guy is a commoner here, wouldn't that mean he knows how to deal with these guys? I mean, if you met a dude who lives here where a bunch of these ******* exist, he should know at least a tad bit of info... right?"
Rizzuto just looked at dene dumfounded before saying, "Dene what part of dementia do you not understand besides this is a cognitive Waterboarder he probably just forgot they existed or something so if he was affected, he no longer is."

Rizzuto just looked at dene dumfounded before saying, "Dene what part of dementia do you not understand besides this is a cognitive Waterboarder he probably just forgot they existed or something so if he was affected, he no longer is."
"That's the thing, Rizzuto! He's the solution to all of this! You actually did a favor and solved the puzzle right there! All we need to do is to forget about these monsters. Plain and simple..." Dene exclaimed, having a light bulb lit up inside his head.

"That's the thing, Rizzuto! He's the solution to all of this! You actually did a favor and solved the puzzle right there! All we need to do is to forget about these monsters. Plain and simple..." Dene exclaimed, having a light bulb lit up inside his head.
"Yeah, I know but how do we forget them exactly I don't have dementia and neither does Caleb and I don't know anyone who can edit our memories to make us forget ether." said Rizzuto.

"Yeah, I know but how do we forget them exactly I don't have dementia and neither does Caleb and I don't know anyone who can edit our memories to make us forget ether." said Rizzuto.
"That's where the dementia guy comes in... If my hunch is true, then getting back to him and letting him deal with them should be the case..." Dene explained.
Jack began to start digging
"Why I feel like Dene is thinking about doing something silly?" she muttered to herself before she return to the job
As the three start to dig, the reactor seem to make the ground shake for some reason.

"How would he help us forget about this Waterboarder Dene I'm not seeing what your getting at." said Rizzuto.
"Well, does he have some Contraband or something? I mean, he probably should have..."
(Prolly a hint given in one of the tapes that Nutzlos and Rizzuto listened to was that there's the sound of knives and monsters screaming, implying that he fought them... Pointing this out just in case y'all forgot)

"Well, does he have some Contraband or something? I mean, he probably should have..."
(Prolly a hint given in one of the tapes that Nutzlos and Rizzuto listened to was that there's the sound of knives and monsters screaming, implying that he fought them... Pointing this out just in case y'all forgot)
(I didn't but you and me both know that Nutzlos contraband can't help with this situation)
"Yeah, I think he does but I don't know what it does, or anything are we really goanna bank on him miraculously having a contraband that can make us forget about them." said Rizzuto.
(also @LaserPrecision is Caleb knocked out or is he just sitting there not responding)

"Yeah, I think he does but I don't know what it does, or anything are we really goanna bank on him miraculously having a contraband that can make us forget about them." said Rizzuto.
"Tch! This is becoming a serious problem.... I'm supposed to protect you guys from an enemy that I can't hurt unless I read some stupid note..."

(I didn't but you and me both know that Nutzlos contraband can't help with this situation)
(also @LaserPrecision is Caleb knocked out or is he just sitting there not responding)
(He's staying quiet. It's a combination of him being worn out from his injuries and feeling they don't contribute much to the current conversation)

(He's staying quiet. It's a combination of him being worn out from his injuries and feeling they don't contribute much to the current conversation)
(Alright then that's fine)
"Tch! This is becoming a serious problem.... I'm supposed to protect you guys from an enemy that I can't hurt unless I read some stupid note..."
"We can figure this out latter let's just get in the plane fly to the powerplant get everybody we can and just go for now." said Rizzuto.

(Alright then that's fine)

"We can figure this out latter let's just get in the plane fly to the powerplant get everybody we can and just go for now." said Rizzuto.
Dene breathed in as stress piled up in his head before taking a deep sigh.

"Fine, get Caleb to the plane..." he then looks at Damian.

"Try searching for Valentina and Sofia, we'll rendezvous at the Power Plant!"

Dene breathed in as stress piled up in his head before taking a deep sigh.

"Fine, get Caleb to the plane..." he then looks at Damian.

"Try searching for Valentina and Sofia, we'll rendezvous at the Power Plant!"
Rizzuto got Caleb and set him down into the plane saying to Dene, "You remember how to fly this thing I don't want to deal with a plane crash."

Rizzuto got Caleb and set him down into the plane saying to Dene, "You remember how to fly this thing I don't want to deal with a plane crash."
"Bro, you were literally with me while I was flying the dang plane like a racecar... There ain't no plane crashes when I'm around..." Dene said as the three boarded the plane, with him rushing to the pilot's seat and tossing him a box of medical aids.

"Give 'em to Caleb, those would dull the pain for a while..."

Even in the plane, the entities still roamed, their heads slightly tilted and their backs arched due to their height

"Bro, you were literally with me while I was flying the dang plane like a racecar... There ain't no plane crashes when I'm around..." Dene said as the three boarded the plane, with him rushing to the pilot's seat and tossing him a box of medical aids.

"Give 'em to Caleb, those would dull the pain for a while..."
"Thanks." said Rizzuto applying the pain medication to Caleb.
Even in the plane, the entities still roamed, their heads slightly tilted and their backs arched due to their height
"Dear god Dene start the plane I can see them coming." said Rizzuto.

Back