• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

As the flowers floating atop detected the woman and the "man", Dene was alerted by them.
"Yo!, Guys, someone's coming in hot..."
He takes a closer look to see if he wasn't seeing things.
"It's a chick running from this guy... Looks like one of those things again..."
Rizzuto who was fixing the plane with Noah paused then shouted back at Dene, "Well what are you waiting for shoot the guy the chasing her and keep your gun trained on her afterwards will ask her why she's here and determine whether or not she's a threat."

Rizzuto who was fixing the plane with Noah paused then shouted back at Dene, "Well what are you waiting for shoot the guy the chasing her and keep your gun trained on her afterwards will ask her why she's here and determine whether or not she's a threat."
"Yes, make him stop before he attracts more enemies" Noah shouted

She continued sprinting with all of her might as the monster behind her slowly started to gain on her

Before he even spoke, the bullets had already been fired and killed the man, the flowers appearing to have rebounded and reflected the bullets faster than he or anyone else could've percieved.
"Bro... you're too slow, I've already shot them... Like, a thousand times.." Dene said as he shrugged his arms, reloading his gun.

Her sprint slowly transitioned to a walk as she closed in.
"T-Thank-"
She collapsed onto the ground by Dene's feet
"Thank you..."
She panted for air, still trembling out of fear from her near death encounter

"No problemo, miss... Now if you may, please go to that seat over there. Or even help my buddies down there! If you're knowledgeable at fixin' planes." he said, pointing at Noah and Rizzuto
(Dene is supposed to ask her an arbitrary question first. This is the assimilation monster after all, one of the few times the question thing would be useful)

Her sprint slowly transitioned to a walk as she closed in.
"T-Thank-"
She collapsed onto the ground by Dene's feet
"Thank you..."
She panted for air, still trembling out of fear from her near death encounter
"Woah woah woah there, miss... I ain't your personal welcome mat," he said, pointing his gun at her. "I have a couple of questions to ask you..."

"Woah woah woah there, miss... I ain't your personal welcome mat," he said, pointing his gun at her. "I have a couple of questions to ask you..."
Rizzuto stopped what he was doing and yelled to dene, "I told you that's not a good way to determine whether or not someone's trustworthy some of these Waterboarders like to blend themselves into human society."

Rizzuto stopped what he was doing and yelled to dene, "I told you that's not a good way to determine whether or not someone's trustworthy some of these Waterboarders like to blend themselves into human society."
"Well, why don't you confirm if she's one or not, smartass!" he yelled back.

"Well, why don't you confirm if she's one or not, smartass!" he yelled back.
"Well, I would but I'm over here helping to fix the plane your supposed to be look out so it's your job to make sure the damsel here isn't actually a demon waiting to slit our throats while we sleep." yelled back Rizzuto.

Noah turned around to look at the woman, a shiver ran down her spine, she could feel that something was wrong but she didn't know, so she had to watch her.

Noah return to her work with the engine, it was close to end

"Don't fight you two. There may be more of those things coming soon. Not that I'm in any position to order you around but.. I figure you want to avoid confrontation if possible too, right?"
"You need to just be quiet missy cause currently I find it suspicious as **** that you just so happened to conveniently stumble upon us while being chased by a monster!" Yelled Rizzuto.

"Well, I would but I'm over here helping to fix the plane your supposed to be look out so it's your job to make sure the damsel here isn't actually a demon waiting to slit our throats while we sleep." yelled back Rizzuto.
"Well then let me my job, Michael Jackson-looking motherf*cker," he said, turning his head towards the woman.

"Don't fight you two. There may be more of those things coming soon. Not that I'm in any position to order you around but.. I figure you want to avoid confrontation if possible too, right?"
"Move back miss, we don't want any casualties goin' on over here.." he said, as he remained his gun pointed towards her
"You need to just be quiet missy cause currently I find it suspicious as **** that you just so happened to conveniently stumble upon us while being chased by a monster!" Yelled Rizzuto.
"Just shut your hole already..."

"Well then let me my job, Michael Jackson-looking motherf*cker," he said, turning his head towards the woman.
"Just shut your hole already..."
"Fine just make sure she doesn't kill us." Said Rizzuto. He then mumbled, "And for the record your just made that like Michael Jackson I have style."

"Fine just make sure she doesn't kill us." Said Rizzuto.
"Got it.." he said, gazing at the woman with a serious look.
"Sorry..."
"Aight, I ain't wastin' any time here so..." he pointed his gun towards her, his eyes darting to see any imperfections as flowers surround him.
"For your first question, who's the actor that played Jules in the movie Pulp Fiction?"

"Aight, I ain't wastin' any time here so..." he pointed his gun towards her, his eyes darting to see any imperfections as flowers surround him.
"For your first question, who's the actor that played Jules in the movie Pulp Fiction?"
"Samuel L. Jackson.."
She mustered up the courage to look up at him as she answered

"I was just chased down, who wouldn't be shaky after that? On top of that you're aiming a gun directly at my head. Sorry if I'm a little anxious.."
"Oh! Wow! I'mma just shoot that wannabe-rapist-monster, created by definitely-not-this-woman-I'm-pointing-my-gun-towards.....

Playing the victim now, are we?"

"Do as you wish if you refuse to believe me.."
Knowing they can't strike yet, they choose to remain docile a little longer. Looking back down at the ground as Dene aims their weapon.

"Do as you wish if you refuse to believe me.."
Knowing they can't strike yet, they choose to remain docile a little longer. Looking back down at the ground as Dene aims their weapon.
Dene had his fair share of liars in his past, being tricked over and over by beautiful women. He already had a few encounters just before, and now meeting her when he discovered pretty much nothing earlier on was... very suspicious.
"And since you 'know' about Pulp Fiction, I guess you must've heard about Ezekiel 25:17?"
He paused for a while, before taking a deep breath...
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides....
By the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men....
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill....
Shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness...
For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children...
And I will strike down upon thee...
With great vengeance and furious anger!
Those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers!
And you will know my name is the Lord!
When I lay my vengeance upon thee
...."
He began firing his rifle....

Dene had his fair share of liars in his past, being tricked over and over by beautiful women. He already had a few encounters just before, and now meeting her when he discovered pretty much nothing earlier on was... very suspicious.
"And since you 'know' about Pulp Fiction, I guess you must've heard about Ezekiel 25:17?"
...."
(Damn fire bible verse although if I were to use one it would be this Judges 15:16 King James Version "And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.")

...."

"You damn psycho!"
In retaliation, to avoid immediately lethal injuries, they sacrifice their arm, contorting it into fleshy shield the wrapped itself around the barrel of his gun to "eat the bullets as their other arm formed into a fleshy sledgehammer, slamming it into their legs to both trip them and cause a minor fracture

"You damn psycho!"
In retaliation, to avoid immediately lethal injuries, they sacrifice their arm, contorting it into fleshy shield the wrapped itself around the barrel of his gun to "eat the bullets as their other arm formed into a fleshy sledgehammer, slamming it into their legs to both trip them and cause a minor fracture
As they try to eat his gun, Dene has already fled with them, albeit having a slight fracture caused by the monster. The bullet seemingly bounced back by the flowers as they go past the shield.

"You damn psycho!"
Noah sighed, as she reconnected the last wire and put the engine cover on.

"Okay, that's it" she said as she looked at her oil stained hands

Before looking at Waterboarded with a "better run or die" look.

As they try to eat his gun, Dene has already fled with them, albeit having a slight fracture caused by the monster. The bullet seemingly bounced back by the flowers as they go past the shield.

"To think the boy would shoot a delicate lady.. How cunning."
As bullets pierced their flesh, they screamed out in pain. Not wanting to die, they take the form of a squashed flesh mound, hiding their vital parts somewhere in the pile as they make a retreat. Dropping his gun, but alerting others of their location with a call only his kind could understand

"You damn psycho!"
"There still alive" exclaimed Rizzuto in surprise as he pulled out his Glocks and started firing at the Waterboarder.

"Come on, I have a feeling that a tsunami of those things is coming" Noah said as she ran for now, so she could start the plane's engine but she waited for her companions before turning it on.

When everyone is sitting in the pilot's seat, Noah feels like the queen of the Castle, she has to be careful not force the engine too much.

"Any idea where we want to go" She said as the plane managed to take off, already rising in the air gaining more altitude after seconds

Back