• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"I trust you guys will let me do my part and lead you in carefully so we can get in without causing a ruckus? Busting in and hoping everything goes well is fun and all, but it's risky." They crouched at the apex of the rocky hill positioned 1.35 kilometers from the entrance of the nuclear factory's entrance at an elevation of about 32 meters, completely masking their presence as they look around the front gate and layout of the building

"I trust you guys will let me do my part and lead you in carefully so we can get in without causing a ruckus? Busting in and hoping everything goes well is fun and all, but it's risky." They crouched at the apex of the rocky hill positioned 1.35 kilometers from the entrance of the nuclear factory's entrance at an elevation of about 32 meters, completely masking their presence as they look around the front gate and layout of the building
Rizzuto falling from the sky landed right next to Caleb he looked at him and said, "Sup."

"yeah" Noah thought to awsner Cakeb thanks to the contraband power

Rizzuto falling from the sky landed right next to Caleb he looked at him and said, "Sup."

"Hey, Rizzy. I don't mind you coming over personally, but the entrance is a little over a kilometer straight ahead. There's two camera's at the entrance, so you should take care of that, and then knock at the front gate to attract some guards for inspections. Ill take whoever comes out out, and then you lot can sneak in from there. Carefully of course."

The Power Plant, albeit worn down and abandoned, still dwindles everything around it due to its sheer size. Upon entering, Caleb and the rest was greeted by a large yet hollow area.

"yeah" Noah thought to awsner Cakeb thanks to the contraband power
Nutzlos looked at her weirdly as he brings boxes of oranges with him, locking the entrance to his house as he slowly begins to run towards the direction of the village.

"Hey, Rizzy. I don't mind you coming over personally, but the entrance is a little over a kilometer straight ahead. There's two camera's at the entrance, so you should take care of that, and then knock at the front gate to attract some guards for inspections. Ill take whoever comes out out, and then you lot can sneak in from there. Carefully of course."
"Rizzy? You know I actually kind of like that nickname its cute coming from you." said Rizzuto as he took out the cameras from a distance with TK and quickly Knocked on the door before moving out and getting back in position with Caleb.

Noah started run/walking towards the address at a relative pace.

" So, you like plants and botany, from what I see, it must be relaxing, Right?"
"From what I remember, I guess so...."
Nutzlos said as he hands Noah a knife.

"Mind throwing it? You said you need to get to that nuclear power plant right? Then it would be best if you throw it..."
"Rizzy? You know I actually kind of like that nickname its cute coming from you." said Rizzuto as he took out the cameras from a distance with TK and quickly Knocked on the door before moving out and getting back in position with Caleb.
The door was easy to break given the rust and mold spreading throughout.

"Thanks. I had to come up with some pen name for you." They warped space, masking their appearance as they took aim at the front gate, pinching three rocks in his slingshot, awaiting guards.

Noah shrugged, then with Inhuman strength threw the knife.
Suddenly, Nutzlos seemingly flew over to the direction of the knife thrown, being pulled by it.

"Thanks. I had to come up with some pen name for you." They warped space, masking their appearance as they took aim at the front gate, pinching three rocks in his slingshot, awaiting guards.
As cautious as Caleb is....

There was no one.

Nothing but the dead silence.

"No one on guard duty? That doesn't seem right.." They heighten their senses to hear within 10 kilometers with clarity, not wanting to take any risks
Aside from the group, there was none but bacteria, mold, rust, and most importantly....

Silence.

Silence so quiet that it's loud. So loud that it can't be heard.

"Alright then." said Rizzuto walking into the building keeping his guard up in case there's any nasty surprises.
Inside, he found abandoned rooms of old, cubicles broken down, and laboratories overtaken by the spreading mold with the radiation gas blooming at the seams. The air remained still as Rizzuto makes his way to the entrance, his footsteps echoing all throughout the facility.

after a couple of minutes running both Noah and Jack were only 200 meters from the plant.

"Okay, we're here where will Nutzlos be?" Noah Asking
Meanwhile...

Around 1.3 miles away from the village, Nutzlos was in the air throwing his knife as it pulls him towards it. Dropping down from a considerable height, he held on to the box of oranges and ensure that they won't be tampered with.

"Now where were we?" he said to himself, holding his other hand overhead to get rid of the incoming sand blinding his eyes.

"Now where were we?" he said to himself, holding his other hand overhead to get rid of the incoming sand blinding his eyes.
In the horizon was a small encampment with tents and a few ruined houses present. Few people were present outside though they soon noticed Nutzlos, recognizing him to be a visitor.

One of the villagers called out to him, holding a tape labeled "The Village"

In the horizon was a small encampment with tents and a few ruined houses present. Few people were present outside though they soon noticed Nutzlos, recognizing him to be a visitor.

One of the villagers called out to him, holding a tape labeled "The Village"
Nutzlos squinted his eye, being unable to really see them well given the sand. But after a few moments, his Dementia-afflicted brain came up with a conclusion.

"That should be my client, right? Yeah, I- I think so, yeah..."

He slowly but surely descended as he catches the knife and let it fall gently on the sand, being pulled with it again as he slowly landed on his two feet.

He slowly but surely descended as he catches the knife and let it fall gently on the sand, being pulled with it again as he slowly landed on his two feet.
Villagers slowly began to exit their homes, most of them looking over their shoulders cautiously as they approached Nutzlos, interested in what new things he brought this time

Villagers slowly began to exit their homes, most of them looking over their shoulders cautiously as they approached Nutzlos, interested in what new things he brought this time
The man slowly approached them, bringing boxes of oranges like what they requested in the letter.

"Hello! How are you all doing?" he said, smiling as he greeted them.

Back