• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

(Already deleted all my previous posts about the man)

The villagers quickly took their share of oranges before zipping back to their homes, seemingly startled by Nuztlos' very voice
"These will be around $110 plea-" He slightly frowned as they zipped immediately,... "Uhh, you guys forget your payments...."

The girl snapped her fingers.

"This would have been easier with Valetina and Sofia but hey, the mission comes before him" she said before turning to see Jack.

"Go with him, I'll be with the others, I'll go look for you two later"

Inside, he found abandoned rooms of old, cubicles broken down, and laboratories overtaken by the spreading mold with the radiation gas blooming at the seams. The air remained still as Rizzuto makes his way to the entrance, his footsteps echoing all throughout the facility.
"Well, this place seems pretty abandoned." said Rizzuto as he worked his way through the power plant looking for the material.

With that already resolved, Noah went inside the facility, using his great ability to easily enter to search for the others.
(his?)

Jack then went after nuz
Jack arrives at Nutzlos standing there, giving the oranges to the citizens before zipping back.

"Right.... It's impossible to make money in a post-apocalyptic world... I forgot...."

He scratches his head in disbelief as he went his way back.

With that already resolved, Noah went inside the facility, using her great ability to easily enter to search for the others.
"Well, this place seems pretty abandoned." said Rizzuto as he worked his way through the power plant looking for the material.
Countless broken chairs were seen as the two entered the old facility.

Rusty computers, cockroach-infested doors, molding machineries, and yet no Nuclear Reactor to be found.

(his?)

Jack arrives at Nutzlos standing there, giving the oranges to the citizens before zipping back.

"Right.... It's impossible to make money in a post-apocalyptic world... I forgot...."

He scratches his head in disbelief as he went his way back.
"I don`t even think money has value anymore in this world." he said.

Rizzuto gave Noah a thumbs up before heading towards the west in search of the nuclear reactor.
As they head west, nothing seems to go wrong along their way. No monsters, no enemies, none at all.

"I don`t even think money has value anymore in this world." he said.
Nutzlos glanced behind him as he looks here and there before facing Jack.

"Uhhh, do I... remember you?"

Back