• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

I'll stay woth Damian. I could increase my bullets' size, and I could help increase the accuracy of his attacks..." Dene said as he tries boarding in the helicopter.

"Run at least 6 kilometers from here! Me and him would commit 9-11, but five times over!"
(9-11 never happen tho)

"okey, Lets go" Noah said before starting run

"Dene I don't know about that idea, the radiation released when I blast an area like this could itself probably be considered a weapon of mass destruction." Damian says clearly taking pride in this fact.

"Dene I don't know about that idea, the radiation released when I blast an area like this could itself probably be considered a weapon of mass destruction." Damian says clearly taking pride in this fact.
"Simply destruction isn't enough to kill 'em, not even the US army. If anything, this idea is for the best... We'd give them hell like they did to us..." he said, as he slowly surrounds the entire area in a 5 kilometer radius.

"**** it." Damian says shaking Dene's hand before entering Chopper and quickly starting to fire missiles and rockets.
If one listened carefully they would hear something.
Dene surrounds the area in flowers on a 5.kilometer radius, growing a massive dome of crystal flowers and vines. As the petals open up, massive bullets shot out from every direction and accompanied the missiles and rockets, spreading destruction towards every corner.

Dene having shook hands with Damian caused him to be allied with Caleb, now allowing the two to communicate.
"Oh, this works out well. While I'm running, mind telling me where this base we're invading is? I'm gonna scout out a good vantage point."

"It's uhhhh, Northeast from the place we just landed, about 6 miles or so... Also, Sofia, aren't you supposed to be a resident here? You should know a thing or two..." Dene said as he continued firing.
"Alright then I'll see you there." said Rizzuto stopping then launching himself with TK towards the location.

Somewhere along Yhulens, 4 miles away from the nuclear power plant, 10:00 AM.

"Burn baby burn 🎵..."

The radio was playing some funky music as a man in a suit makes some fruit salad along with whipped cream, grooving to the sound of hip hop as he waltz his way to the top of the radio tower, looking at some group of people running away from a large explosion by some coincidence.

He used one of his telescopes to look closer, having a sursprised look in his face as they may burn his newly grafted plants that he was gonna sell to the east this Wednesday.

To prevent that from happening, he seemingly went towards the balcony and seemingly sunk through it, falling down stories tall as his hand seemingly phased through the walls of his supposed "home".

As he gently lands on both feet unscathed, he looked onward towards the group approaching, confusion and bewilderness shown in his face as he paused the cassette tape playing the music.

Somewhere along Yhulens, 4 miles away from the nuclear power plant, 10:00 AM.

"Burn baby burn 🎵..."

The radio was playing some funky music as a man in a suit makes some fruit salad along with whipped cream, grooving to the sound of hip hop as he waltz his way to the top of the radio tower, looking at some group of people running away from a large explosion by some coincidence.

He used one of his telescopes to look closer, having a sursprised look in his face as they may burn his newly grafted plants that he was gonna sell to the east this Wednesday.

To prevent that from happening, he seemingly went towards the balcony and seemingly sunk through it, falling down stories tall as his hand seemingly phased through the walls of his supposed "home".

As he gently lands on both feet unscathed, he looked onward towards the group approaching, confusion and bewilderness shown in his face as he paused the cassette tape playing the music.
Rizzuto having been launching himself with TK landed in front of him and said,"Foul tarnished in search of the Elden Ring Hello there."

Last edited:
Rizzuto having been launching himself with TK landed in front of him and said,"Foul tarnished in search of the Elden Ring Hell there."
"What are you doing in my lawn? You're gonna ruin the plants..." he asked, grabbing the plants and placing them in a pulley as he transports them to the top of the Radio Tower.

"Who are you talking to?" Caleb talked to Rizutto through his ability
"Some guy who's a garden I've just landed on." said Rizzuto,
"I- it's fine... just..." he paused, looking behind the man as he sees the explosion continuing.

"What is going on back there?"
"Oh, you know we were just fighting hundreds of Waterboarders right now their carpet bombing them to hell." said Rizzuto.

Back