• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"Good to know" She said while both are approaching their destination
They soon arrive at the entrance of the ancient Nuclear Reactor. It had seen better days, but it remained slightly functional. Functional in the sense that it was a miracle it didn't do a meltdown and combusted right there and then.

But now that they're here, this... uneasiness, something... weird— unsettling even, yet ever so comforting that it's not a matter of safety any longer.

They soon arrive at the entrance of the ancient Nuclear Reactor. It had seen better days, but it remained slightly functional. Functional in the sense that it was a miracle it didn't do a meltdown and combusted right there and then.

But now that they're here, this... uneasiness, something... weird— unsettling even, yet ever so comforting that it's not a matter of safety any longer.
"Let's do this before that go Nuclear and kill all normal life in kilometers" Noah said looking for what Efrain asked them to bring to Henosis
"That would be the best course of action this place has me feeling uneasy." said Rizzuto as he joined Noah in her search.

I don't wanna surf through comments to find where they got nuked so imma just comment about the Hellblaze

As they were assaulted by a multitude of unrelenting strikes from Damian and Dene, they released the energy they had stored up all at once, causing a massive explosion in their death.

I don't wanna surf through comments to find where they got nuked so imma just comment about the Hellblaze

As they were assaulted by a multitude of unrelenting strikes from Damian and Dene, they released the energy they had stored up all at once, causing a massive explosion in their death.
"Ah shit!" Dene braced for the attack as he summoned as many flowers as he possibly could to defend himself and Damian.

"Hm?" They felt around their head, grabbing the note and carefully unfolding it to take a look at its contents.
"Have you heard of the Desert Stalker? Rumor has it that it wanders the wastelands with a sickle in-hand. Those who have seen its form claim to be changed. Beware for when you see the tall disheveled man, for it will not end well" ~The Hunt

"Have you heard of the Desert Stalker? Rumor has it that it wanders the wastelands with a sickle in-hand. Those who have seen its form claim to be changed. Beware for when you see the tall disheveled man, for it will not end well" ~The Hunt
"What the hell... uhm, Rizzuto, Noah, you two seeing this? Any of you know of a "The Hunt"?"

Noah's eyes widened and she stopped what she's been doing.

"Shit, that thing is dangerous, I haven't seen it myself but it's like a cognitive danger that manifests itself by having proof of its existence" she began.

"Whatever you do, do not read or see something strange or you will end up summoning it, we have to go for you and cut the mental connection so as not to spread it"

Noah's eyes widened and she stopped what she's been doing.

"Shit, that thing is dangerous, I haven't seen it myself but it's like a cognitive danger that manifests itself by having proof of its existence" she began.

"Whatever you do, do not read or see something strange or you will end up summoning it, we have to go for you and cut the mental connection so as not to spread it"
"Understood... would I need to cut my ties with all of you using my ability, or would you tuning me out be good enough?" They worriedly paced around slowly, making sure to listen and check all around them.

"Shit shit, I think I'm getting ambushed from the outside guys!" They cloak themself again and start looking around for the noise with their slingshot out and ready to fire
Tall disheveled male humanoids began to gather on Caleb's location. They came in thousands with many more spanning past the horizon, their white eyes peering through the distance

"Ah shit, alright. Hurry up, I'm being surrounded!" And with that they cut their ties with everyone, no longer could any of them communicate with Caleb or tap in for some information.
The closest entities began to raise their sickles, ready to swing it down on their target

Seeing how Rizzuto made a path, Noah followed running and accelerating at maximum speed, doing superhuman parkour and jumping until she reached the outskirts where Rizzuto was.

(Wait what? How? Plus there's probably more of the UoH down the hill so they likely have no need to follow)
(I imagine the hill is pretty rounded off and cone shape. Though it is only 20 meters tall iirc, so he prolly isn't rolling down that fast. But they took a step back until they reached an "edge" which they were already standing near as rolling would at least buy them a little time)
Caleb holds on tight to his slingshot as he rolls down the hill, hitting his sides and head on his way down

Caleb holds on tight to his slingshot as he rolls down the hill, hitting his sides and head on his way down
With their target knocked down, the entities began to surround him closely, their sickles scratching his skin before sinking down, his limbs and torso hooked by these entities

With their target knocked down, the entities began to surround him closely, their sickles scratching his skin before sinking down, his limbs and torso hooked by these entities
They quickly lift their head, their hair now a mess. With fear plastered on their face for the first time. They try their best to be tough, but everyone has their limit. They start to tear up and scream-
"SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" Though it wasn't quite as clear as that due to their blubbering

They quickly lift their head, their hair now a mess. With fear plastered on their face for the first time. They try their best to be tough, but everyone has their limit. They start to tear up and scream-
"SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" Though it wasn't quite as clear as that due to their blubbering
Rizzuto not quite understanding what was going on as he was unable to see the UoH decided to just take Caleb and run in the opposite direction of whatevers causing him distress.

Last edited:
Back