• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

Rizzuto looked at him confused and said, "You know the other worldly mostly monstrous creatures that have destroyed most of the world."
"I, uhhh, don't remember.... I'll check my tapes... Just give me a second..." he said as he rummaged through his bag of tapes strapped to him. In it, he saw the keywords "4/10/1999". Playing it, he listened through a ten minute recording of him talking about Waterboarders, saying that just in case he were to forget that he must use this tape as a reference to make him remember.

After a few minutes, he looks at the man and said nothing.

"I, uhhh, don't remember.... I'll check my tapes... Just give me a second..." he said as he rummaged through his bag of tapes strapped to him. In it, he saw the keywords "4/10/1999". Playing it, he listened through a ten minute recording of him talking about Waterboarders, saying that just in case he were to forget that he must use this tape as a reference to make him remember.

After a few minutes, he looks at the man and said nothing.
"Uh what." said Rizzuto confused as to why the man would need tapes to remind him of something like that.

Rizzuto mouthed an Oh before saying, "I'm sorry that truly is unfortunate especially in a time such as this."
"Oh, don't worry... It's my problem to deal with... Enough with the bickering, why don't we introduce ourselves? My name is.... My name is.... M- my name... is....." he paused. He can't remember who he is.

He went over to his bag and grabbed an odd looking tape out of instinct, shakingly inserting the tape into the cassette as his body is moved by some force.

Playing it reveals the following:
"My name is Nutzlos Sinnlos. I'm 20 years old, suffering from an early case of Dementia. And if anyone or myself is listening to this, that means I've forgotten about myself and this acts as my way to remember. To summarize, I work as a plant appraiser and a botanist, and where I live... is a secret. I am not that well-knowledged given my mental setbacks... but I think what I wanted the most— even if I were to forget it— is financial and social stability. And for that reason, I must find a cure to this disease. Because then and only then will I find 'reassurance."

"Oh, don't worry... It's my problem to deal with... Enough with the bickering, why don't we introduce ourselves? My name is.... My name is.... M- my name... is....." he paused. He can't remember who he is.

He went over to his bag and grabbed an odd looking tape out of instinct, shakingly inserting the tape into the cassette as his body is moved by some force.

Playing it reveals the following:
"My name is Nutzlos Sinnlos. I'm 20 years old, suffering from an early case of Dementia. And if anyone or myself is listening to this, that means I've forgotten about myself and this acts as my way to remember. To summarize, I work as a plant appraiser and a botanist, and where I live... is a secret. I am not that well-knowledged given my mental setbacks... but I think what I wanted the most— even if I were to forget it— is financial and social stability. And for that reason, I must find a cure to this disease. Because then and only then will I find 'reassurance."
"Well hello Nutzolos my name is Rizzuto and it's a pleasure to meet you despite our unorthodox introduction." said Rizzuto.

"Well hello Nutzolos my name is Rizzuto and it's a pleasure to meet you despite our unorthodox introduction." said Rizzuto.
"Rizzuto! An Italian name, huh? It wouldn't be rude if I record this? I may forget about you... Oh, and uhh, please write your name and signature in this piece of paper..." Nutzlos said as he reached for a peace of handmade rough paper.

It had lists of people; 24 at the very least. There were more blank cells than there is filled ones, or maybe he simply forgot about the previous ones and had neglected them...

"Rizzuto! An Italian name, huh? It wouldn't be rude if I record this? I may forget about you... Oh, and uhh, please write your name and signature in this piece of paper..." Nutzlos said as he reached for a peace of handmade rough paper.

It had lists of people; 24 at the very least. There were more blank cells than there is filled ones, or maybe he simply forgot about the previous ones and had neglected them...
"No not at all I understand." said Rizzuto righting down his name and signature on the paper spelling out Rizzuto Gambino.

"No not at all I understand." said Rizzuto righting down his name and signature on the paper spelling out Rizzuto Gambino.
"Thank you, good sir..."

He slowly takes the paper away as he keeps it in his bag.

"You seem to be on a group, no? If so, then... what brings you here of all places?"

"Thank you, good sir..."

He slowly takes the paper away as he keeps it in his bag.

"You seem to be on a group, no? If so, then... what brings you here of all places?"
"Right, I'm actually here to get some very important materials from a nuclear power plant somewhere around here with the group of people you see over there." said Rizzuto.

"My name is Nutzlos Sinnlos, Plant Appraiser and Botanist.... A pleasure to meet you..." he said, lowering his head once again.
"Nice meet you Nutzlos, then...huh, why are you lowering your head?" She said without understanding that, she obviously doesn't know much about human culture, so it's probably something about that.

"Nice meet you Nutzlos, then...huh, why are you lowering your head?" She said without understanding that, she obviously doesn't know much about human culture, so it's probably something about that.
"Oh, it's uhhh, sign of respect... if I remember correctly...." he said, as he reached out for a piece of paper.

"Oh, well you don't have to show respect to me"
"Everyone deserves respect, even for people like you..." he said politely, handing her a piece of paper, the same one that Rizzuto signed earlier.
"This is a lovely meeting and all but before you forget Nutzols do you have any tapes that may have the exact location of the Nuclear powerplant." asked Rizzuto.
"Nuclear Powerplant? Hmmmmmm...." he began to rummage his tapes once again, until he finds a tape about nuclear Powerplant. The tape goes as follows:

"July 13, 2001....

It was 6:20 in the morning and I'm delivering this to my client who is 3.5 miles away from me. They said to bring them some peaches and manga given that their eldest son wants one. I said that it only cost around 20 bucks, to which they agreed. I'm currently recording this just in case I forgot of course and it's been 23 days since I haven't experienced dementia. As I headed east, there's this weird looking structure. I don't know what it does but there's this sign saying: Radioactive Activity... It's all kinda rusty but that's all I ca-

RRAAGGHHHHGGGG!!!!!

Oh crap, here come them monsters, I gott-"

And the tape cuts off, the sounds that were recorded were the sound of a strong wind and a sharp object stabbing the supposed monster, screaming as the cassette stops.

"Everyone deserves respect, even for people like you..." he said politely, handing her a piece of paper, the same one that Rizzuto signed earlier.

"Nuclear Powerplant? Hmmmmmm...." he began to rummage his tapes once again, until he finds a tape about nuclear Powerplant. The tape goes as follows:

"July 13, 2001....

It was 6:20 in the morning and I'm delivering this to my client who is 3.5 miles away from me. They said to bring them some peaches and manga given that their eldest son wants one. I said that it only cost around 20 bucks, to which they agreed. I'm currently recording this just in case I forgot of course and it's been 23 days since I haven't experienced dementia. As I headed east, there's this weird looking structure. I don't know what it does but there's this sign saying: Radioactive Activity... It's all kinda rusty but that's all I ca-

RRAAGGHHHHGGGG!!!!!

And the tape cuts off, the sounds that were recorded were the sound of a strong wind and a sharp object stabbing the supposed monster, screaming as the cassette stops.
"Well, that's probably all the information were goanna get although that last part is a bit concerning, I'm surprised you even survived." said Rizzuto.

Noah took the paper and wrote her name

"July 13, 2001....

RRAAGGHHHHGGGG!!!!!

"Well, that's probably all the information were goanna get although that last part is a bit concerning, I'm surprised you even survived." said Rizzuto.
"Yeah, you're lucky buddy"

"Well, better communicate with the others." She said as she tried to use the power of Calleb's Contraband to contact the others.

"Hey guys we found someone who gave us the location of the plant"

"I've got a pretty good lock on it myself. I found a good sandy hilltop where I can provide cover fire and recon. Ill broadcast the location to you all." Caleb began climbing a rocky hill as he stared at the entrance to the nuclear reactor factory, allowing all those allied with him to see it if they tuned in.

"I've got a pretty good lock on it myself. I found a good sandy hilltop where I can provide cover fire and recon. Ill broadcast the location to you all." Caleb began climbing a rocky hill as he stared at the entrance to the nuclear reactor factory, allowing all those allied with him to see it if they tuned in.
"Wait you found it." said Rizzuto who looked at Nutzlos and said, "Well it was nice meeting you." before launching himself to the location with TK.

"okay Caleb, well it was nice to meet you Nutzlos but we have to move"
"Wait you found it." said Rizzuto who looked at Nutzlos and said, "Well it was nice meeting you." before launching himself to the location with TK.
"If you don't mind, could I join you guys? I... have a quota for delivering oranges in a nearby village... Should be the same direction as the one you are going..."

Back