• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"On your go old man." She waited for Nuntius que

"You're really gonna help this guy, Sofia?"

"It's that or we die..."

"Mmm..."
Nuntius held his hands out and unleashed a Waterboarder attack at Soma, to which the latter blocks.

He tries to counterattack, but a pile of soldiers uses their own body to block it.

"They must've planned that we will bring our allies, so that's already a check off of the things I can do..." Soma thought, knowing he can't use the full capabilities of his power without risking killing the allies behind.

Last edited:
"Don't hold back, Soma. I didn't wait this long to see you hold back!"
"Taunting me use my full power knowing my allies are at the back, it's surprising really..." he thought as he tried to break through the pile of soldiers.

Nuntius signalled Viviaan and Sofia to attack as he makes a portal towards Sergio, leaving the rest to them as he sets up the seal.

"Taunting me use my full power knowing my allies are at the back, it's surprising really..." he thought as he tried to break through the pile of soldiers.

Nuntius signalled Viviaan and Sofia to attack as he makes a portal towards Sergio, leaving the rest to them as he sets up the seal.

"No hard feelings Soma, but it's her or you. You know what to do Vi, 10 kilometers."

"Fine..." Her aura exploded from her body like an emp

Soma cannot use any more of his Contraband, instantly opting for his Khopesh as he waits for them to attack.

Adom falls to his knees once more, being physically taxed from Viviaans ability.

"Don't tell me you won't be able to fight. I didn't agree to Fight for you too.." They pull out their bat

"Only for a little.. You shouldn't be too worried, I doubt he'll go all out against you anyway..." He slowly stands back up

"You hear that geezer!? It's you and me!"

Adom falls to his knees once more, being physically taxed from Viviaans ability.

"Don't tell me you won't be able to fight. I didn't agree to Fight for you too.." They pull out their bat

"Only for a little.. You shouldn't be too worried, I doubt he'll go all out against you anyway..." He slowly stands back up

"You hear that geezer!? It's you and me!"
"Tch, I can't use any of my powers... Must've been the girl...!" Soma thought, blatantly ignoring Sofia.

"Nice move there Nuntius, really pulled a good one over my head..." he muttered.

"Tch, I can't use any of my powers... Must've been the girl...!" Soma thought, blatantly ignoring Sofia.

"Nice move there Nuntius, really pulled a good one over my head..." he muttered.

"He ignoring me?" Sofia looked to Adom

"You're hardly worth the time. Even without his contraband.. Ill lend you a hand this once." He starts sprinting for Soma

Sofia regrettably follows behind him

"He ignoring me?" Sofia looked to Adom

"You're hardly worth the time. Even without his contraband.. Ill lend you a hand this once." He starts sprinting for Soma

Sofia regrettably follows behind him
More soldiers rile up around him as he struggles to escape, killing more of them as the two make their way, eventually closing in on him.

"Show me your mettle, Soma!" He goes in for a punch to the face as Sofia goes for a harmless leg sweep
Soma dodges the attack as their strikes hit the soldiers instead, seemingly teleporting to the top of the pile due to his sheer speed.

"That's your plan, huh?... No wonder you have that girl..." Soma said, as he glances at Viviaan.

"So that girl can neutralize any powers, not just mine. They knew that fighting me with my Contraband is a big no-no, so they want to keep me on the defensive..." Soma said

Soma dodges the attack as their strikes hit the soldiers instead, seemingly teleporting to the top of the pile due to his sheer speed.

"That's your plan, huh?... No wonder you have that girl..." Soma said, as he glances at Viviaan.

"So that girl can neutralize any powers, not just mine. They knew that fighting me with my Contraband is a big no-no, so they want to keep me on the defensive..." Soma said

"Woah ho, you weren't kidding about this guy! He's mine!" Sofia grinned tossing her bat aside

"What are you talking ab-" Sofia proceeded to knock him off his feet. She knew it was dangerous, but didnt want to pass up the chance to fight a strong opponent. She jetted straight for Soma

"Woah ho, you weren't kidding about this guy! He's mine!" Sofia grinned tossing her bat aside

"What are you talking ab-" Sofia proceeded to knock him off his feet. She knew it was dangerous, but didnt want to pass up the chance to fight a strong opponent. She jetted straight for Soma
Soma prepared to defend but had something else in mind....

A while back...

"Do you often notice why Soma fights alone, Adom? There's a pretty obvious as to why he does that. Yes, Efrain exists and he is sometimes shown paired with him. However, he's only at his best whenever there's nothing getting in his way. In other words, he can only be at his "prime" when he's alone..." Nuntius explained.

"That is a disadvantage to him considering all his abilities are very destructive and doesn't really ensure his allies' own safety... But to us, that's our one and only advantage we can have... We can plan on using our troops to tire him out, use hit-and-run tactics, mentally deter him, and then seal him when we got him to where we want him..." Nuntius continued.

"An hour or so should be enough... Stall him for at least one hour, then you could leave the rest to the seal..."

"Put the weapon down and show me what you've got, Soma!" She throws an axe kick, spiny around and pulling in her foot at an arc to kick Soma in the neck
Soma countered by blocking with his left hand, grabs the leg and delivers an uppercut to her stomach with his right hand, still holding the sword.

He then proceeds to fling her towards the soldiers.

Soma countered by blocking with his left hand, grabs the leg and delivers an uppercut to her stomach with his right hand, still holding the sword.

(So are we just gonna have the entirety of Agitrop against Soma now?)

"Ngh! If I'm gonna do any major damage I'm gonna need to find a way to close into his blind spot."

Luckily for her, a distraction came in just in time. Adom bullrushes Soma

(So are we just gonna have the entirety of Agitrop against Soma now?)
(Pretty much, except nobody has Contraband)
"Ngh! If I'm gonna do any major damage I'm gonna need to find a way to close into his blind spot."

Luckily for her, a distraction came in just in time. Adom bullrushes Soma
As Adom bullrushes him, he uses Sofia's body to block his attack, taking a leap upwards to try and scan where Nuntius is.

(Pretty much, except nobody has Contraband)

As Adom bullrushes him, he uses Sofia's body to block his attack, taking a leap upwards to try and scan where Nuntius is.

"Leg-up, now." Adom ordered Sofia

"Fiiine!" She put her hands out and helped boost him up

"Don't disturb the master!" He hardly managed to get high enough to latch onto Sona's ankle. Weakly motioning his hand down to throw him back to ground level

"Leg-up, now." Adom ordered Sofia

"Fiiine!" She put her hands out and helped boost him up

"Don't disturb the master!" He hardly managed to get high enough to latch onto Sona's ankle. Weakly motioning his hand down to throw him back to ground level
Soma sliced Adom's hand as he stomps Adom's body in the ground.

"Y'know... you all are at disadvantage whether you have Contraband or not... Especially you who's most reliant to it..."

Soma sliced Adom's hand as he stomps Adom's body in the ground.

"Y'know... you all are at disadvantage whether you have Contraband or not... Especially you who's most reliant to it..."

"You're not wrong, Soma. We're at a disadvantage, but your arrogance which precedes yourself will still allow us toget our licks in.."

Sofia quickly closed in from behind, tapping Soma on their shoulder, a pressure point that would induce only momentary paralysis for someone of Soma's caliber.

"You're not wrong, Soma. We're at a disadvantage, but your arrogance which precedes yourself will still allow us toget our licks in.."

Sofia quickly closed in from behind, tapping Soma on their shoulder, a pressure point that would induce only momentary paralysis for someone of Soma's caliber.
Soma caught her hand before she managed to paralyze him. Given the speed difference between the two, it's quite possible he could dodge it.

"Watch your words kid."

In an instant he broke her arm, and delivers a kick. Before he knew it, more soldiers closed in and tackled him, preventing him from continuing his assault on Sofia.

Last edited:
Noah had been quiet all this time observing the conflict but when Viviaan used her ability, let's just say the Waterboarder didn't take it very well, she felt tired and with a mysterious desire to escape from Viviaan.

"That girl.... It's going to be a problem, It's like it replicates everything, I can barely be here in this shape.'' Noah said with some difficulty.

"Ghhhhhh!" Sofia groaned and grabbed her arm

"Stop fighting him Sofia!" Viviaan screamed

"I've gotta do it for you t-though."

"No, I can't watch you get hurt anymore, please stop!"

"M-Mmmm..."

Adom got back up and took some steps back while he dealt with the canon fodder "Promise me this, Soma... That you'll survive and escape from this... And that when you emerge we'll battle for title of the strongest.." He was vague in what he said

"Ghhhhhh!" Sofia groaned and grabbed her arm

"Stop fighting him Sofia!" Viviaan screamed

"I've gotta do it for you t-though."

"No, I can't watch you get hurt anymore, please stop!"

"M-Mmmm..."

Adom got back up and took some steps back while he dealt with the canon fodder "Promise me this, Soma... That you'll survive and escape from this... And that when you emerge we'll battle for title of the strongest.." He was vague in what he said
(Where is Xavier dude? Thought he's gonna help)

Soma kicked her away as he looks at Adom, his eyes filled with killing intent.

"Next."

Back