• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

(Okay this is where we timeskip)

December 31, 2001

12:00AM

It was the day that they start to settle things, once and for all.

Multiple soldiers from both parties were propped up and prepared to fight.

The trap has been set and the seal, is on its way.

"Bring Soma Imperium" that was the alert sent to all factions of Henosis, and sure enough, they placed all their faith on the Strongest Contraband User.

Before the mission proper, Soma has already told the officials about his plan should he or any of his allies were ever to be caught or killed, therefore increasng the number of people aware of his impending attack towards Agitprop.

"So you're telling me he's just gonna go in there?" Dene asked.

They were all in a carriage on horse. Eqowir remained sleeping as she was preparing for some medical supplies before the mission.

"Yes. As of now, we need to follow suit of their plans and attack them while they're fixated on Soma..."

"Uhuh, guess we gotta leave it to him then...."

As the floating Soma enters the barrier of Agitprop, multiple armed soldiers simply looked up and didn't fire any of their weapons at hand.

"Seems like they're waiting for me all this time...."

He slowly descends down to a flat area, where Nuntius and the other members are waiting.

"Soma Imperium... we've been waiting for you..." Nuntius said as he brought with him a girl, with her hands and legs strapped to a chair, albeit not as tightly to hurt her.

"Seems like you've brought lots if company... That means no more excuses if you die for real..." Soma joked as he stretched his arms, feeling quite refreshed after getting a few hours of sleep.

"So this is the strongest contraband user? Can't say I was expecting a pirate. Kinda disappointed. How you holding up, Vi?" Sofia looked to Viviaan

"I'm tied to a chair, what do you think?" She frustratedly responded

"Don't worry, you'll be in my arms soon." They chuckled

"I... I hope so.." They sighed

"So this is the strongest contraband user? Can't say I was expecting a pirate. Kinda disappointed. How you holding up, Vi?" Sofia looked to Viviaan

"I'm tied to a chair, what do you think?" She frustratedly responded

"Don't worry, you'll be in my arms soon." They chuckled

"I... I hope so.." They sighed
"Forcing people to work for you... Very cliche don't you think, Nuntius?" Soma remarked.

"We have to work with what we got..." he said, as barrier seems to lock the whole place.

"Relax, I ain't going anywhere..." Soma said.

"We know that you aren't, because this shall be your entombment..."

Suddenly, soldiers came up and ram themselves towards him, to which Soma uses his powers and separated them...

Back