• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

Rizzuto seeing this was deeply confused a little disturbed and kind of happy for Dene he wasn't quite sure what to think he then asked, "So are Ya just cool with that I'm not sure how to take this I mean normally Waterboarders would just manipulate and kill you, but Noah doesn't appear that way." Gesturing to Noah and Dene making out he then said, "I...I just don't know how to take this I'm at a loss for words."
"Yeah I'm cool with it... It won't be much trouble should she rebel because I'm here..." Soma said, stretching a little.

After waiting for a while, Caleb finally walks off with their food. It was still pretty early, so they decided on waffles with whipped cream.
"Guess I should meet back up with the others. They did say 10 minutes before training.."

After a few seconds, Noah walked over to them.

"So how do we do this?" The Waterboarder ask, considering that they are training for fight a contraband Users and Waterboarders, she was expecting something very complex or difficult.

After waiting for a while, Caleb finally walks off with their food. It was still pretty early, so they decided on waffles with whipped cream.
"Guess I should meet back up with the others. They did say 10 minutes before training.."
"Yes, you indeed should. Because as of now, "her" secret is being told as of the moment." Efrain said, looking at Caleb as he walks with them.
After a few seconds, Noah walked over to them.

"So how do we do this?" The Waterboarder ask, considering that they are training for fight a contraband Users and Waterboarders, she was expecting something very complex or difficult.
"Let's wait for the two to arrive." Soma said, his arms still crossed.

"A Waterboarder? I guess it's not the weirdest thing imaginable. Back when I worked for those other guys, I oddly saw this one Waterboarder who was peaceful towards humans? It was odd."
"Wait really keep piling on the surprises I thought Waterboarders were just malicious entities that stop at nothing to murderfuck the entire human race but if what you're saying is true, and Noah is an example of this I think my entire perspective has changed." said Rizzuto.

"Wait really keep piling on the surprises I thought Waterboarders were just malicious entities that stop at nothing to murderfuck the entire human race but if what you're saying is true, and Noah is an example of this I think my entire perspective has changed." said Rizzuto.
"That's two things in one day you changed your entire perspective on. You're definitely on something, I could smell it on your breath earlier."

"That's two things in one day you changed your entire perspective on. You're definitely on something, I could smell it on your breath earlier."
"Ok the first thing I'm not acknowledging and yea in hindsight smoking all that weed was a very bad idea but i seem to have somehow helped bring together the first human and Waterboarder couple." said Rizzuto.

"Ok the first thing I'm not acknowledging and yea in hindsight smoking all that weed was a very bad idea but i seem to have somehow helped bring together the first human and Waterboarder couple." said Rizzuto.
"I wouldn't smoke if I were you. That stuff's really bad for you. Plus it smells bad. I don't know any men or women into the smell of a smoker's breath. But I'm not your mom or anything, so do what you want."

"I wouldn't smoke if I were you. That stuff's really bad for you. Plus it smells bad. I don't know any men or women into the smell of a smoker's breath. But I'm not your mom or anything, so do what you want."
"Yea I should probably cut down on the substances I get way to crazy under the influence of any alcohol or drug but I'm probably still goanna smoke, but I'll try my best to do so in moderation." said Rizzuto.

"Anyhow..." Soma said, interrupting their conversation.

"Since you all are here... Shall we begin?" he said, looking at Efrain for the signal, to which he nods.

"Oh I don't like where this is going..." Dene said, as he looks at Rizzuto to borrow one of his guns.

"This is the first phase of your training... You guys will be fighting for me and Efrain for 5 days straight... You all can analyze, strategize, and prepare for anything... No pressure for you, Noah and Caleb..." he explains, tilting his neck and giving it a crack as he prepares to fight them.

"Since you all are here... Shall we begin?" he said, looking at Efrain for the signal, to which he nods.

"Oh I don't like where this is going..." Dene said, as he looks at Rizzuto to borrow one of his guns.

"This is the first phase of your training... You guys will be fighting for me and Efrain for 5 days straight... You all can analyze, strategize, and prepare for anything... No pressure for you, Noah and Caleb..." he explains, tilting his neck and giving it a crack as he prepares to fight them.
"Ah shit here we go" said Rizzuto as he got himself ready for a fight making sure his guns are loaded and tossing one to dene before training the other on Soma.

"I hope you plan to go easy on us. I'm not much of a fighter..." They pull their goggles over their neck onto their face

"I hope you plan to go easy on us. I'm not much of a fighter..." They pull their goggles over their neck onto their face
"It would be highly unethical if we fill this place with corpses..." Efrain said.
"Ah shit here we go" said Rizzuto as he got himself ready for a fight making sure his guns are loaded and tossing one to dene before training the other on Soma.
Dene catches it and aims directly at Soma.
(Now I'll continue this once his character is done lmao)

"I only said this will hurt tomorrow" the Waterboarder muttered, as she drew her pistol with one hand and altered her right arm into the shape of sharp claws, her nails elongated like kitchen knives by several inches, and a thickness of almost 3 centimeters with shining tips.

Like any of her species when they goes into fight mode, a bit of her killing instinct was released subconsciously.

"Let's see how long we can survive them"

Efrain and Soma ready their weapons as they both attack them.

The old man pulls out his staff, Shiva-Athena and presses a button. Suddenly, two glaives protrude out of the staff's two ends. He then swung his weapon, launching a wave of electricity.

For Soma, he'd rather not use any of his usual techniques as it they may turn out to be excessive collateral damage. Instead, he'd opt to using his Contraband to make simple whirlwinds to pull them together.

"AHHH shit!" Dene yelled, as the bullets he shot, along with the flowers, get blown away, hitting nothing but the ground.

Noah managed to dodge the attacks by using a lot of force on the ground and jumping, out of the range of the attacks, she shot with her gun to Soma and Efrain as she fell towards them.

The old man pulls out his staff, Shiva-Athena and presses a button. Suddenly, two glaives protrude out of the staff's two ends. He then swung his weapon, launching a wave of electricity.

For Soma, he'd rather not use any of his usual techniques as it they may turn out to be excessive collateral damage. Instead, he'd opt to using his Contraband to make simple whirlwinds to pull them together.

"AHHH shit!" Dene yelled, as the bullets he shot, along with the flowers, get blown away, hitting nothing but the ground.

Caleb although initially shocked by the wind pulling them in quickly gains composure, marking both Soma and Efrain. Though only he could see this as he was yet to form and alliance. So he reached out for Dene's hand
"Grab my hand to pledge your alliegence with me! Quick!"

Noah managed to dodge the attacks by using a lot of force on the ground and jumping, out of the range of the attacks, she shot with her gun to Soma and Efrain as she fell towards them.
Efrain blocked the bullets by spinning his staff clockwise. Using Noah's momentum, Efrain would pull her closer, punching her in stomach.

Soma quickly used his Khopesh to strike the ground, creating a gust of wind to threw the bullet's trajectory. He then jumped just as Efrain punched her, going for a follow-up kick to the shoulder.
Caleb although initially shocked by the wind pulling them in quickly gains composure, marking both Soma and Efrain. Though only he could see this as he was yet to form and alliance. So he reached out for Dene's hand
"Grab my hand to pledge your alliegence with me! Quick!"
"Okay? I pledge your- I mean, my allegiance to the United States of Caleb!" Dene grabbed Caleb's hand and forming an allegiance with them, holding on to the ground as he continued to shoot his bullets to help Noah.

"Okay? I pledge your- I mean, my allegiance to the United States of Caleb!" Dene grabbed Caleb's hand and forming an allegiance with them, holding on to the ground as he continued to shoot his bullets to help Noah.

"T- Yea, that works I guess..." Dene now shared the marked target data with Caleb. Now he wouldn't need to worry of wind as his gullets would home in on the two, albeit they're a lot more dangerous now since they'd bypass a portion of their durability and Caleb would prefer not causing the teachers any harm

Efrain blocked the bullets by spinning his staff clockwise. Using Noah's momentum, Efrain would pull her closer, punching her in stomach.

Soma quickly used his Khopesh to strike the ground, creating a gust of wind to threw the bullet's trajectory. He then jumped just as Efrain punched her, going for a follow-up kick to the shoulder.
Noah was rolling several meters on the ground, she felt that pain in her body, although it only took her a few seconds to recover, breathing heavily. She stood up and analyzed what would be the best way to attack

Rizzuto used his contraband to telekinetically station himself to the ground before launching himself away from soma and the others to make shure he doesn't get pulled in.
Rizzuto then tried to telekinetically pick soma up and slam him on top of Efrain and then shooting at them both if he succeeds.

Noah was rolling several meters on the ground, she felt that pain in her body, although it only took her a few seconds to recover, breathing heavily. She stood up and analyzed what would be the best way to attack
Dene looked at Noah, slightly concerned
Rizzuto used his contraband to telekinetically station himself to the ground before launching himself away from soma and the others to make shure he doesn't get pulled in.
Rizzuto then tried to telekinetically pick soma up and slam him on top of Efrain and then shooting at them both if he succeeds.
Soma countered his telekinesis by calculating the vectors to create the opposite force.
"T- Yea, that works I guess..." Dene now shared the marked target data with Caleb. Now he wouldn't need to worry of wind as his gullets would home in on the two, albeit they're a lot more dangerous now since they'd bypass a portion of their durability and Caleb would prefer not causing the teachers any harm
"You shouldn't let your guard down even when around teammates!"

Efrain leaped from atop, preparing to strike Dene and Caleb with his staff.

He shot his bullets, which homed in and ignored a portion of the old man's durability, though this doesn't stop him as he fell down even faster.
Soma went up behind Rizzuto.

"When you're fighting a group..."

He swung his Khopesh towards his gun and then performs an axe kick to his shoulder

"...always go for the one who's likely to deal more damage."

Soma went up behind Rizzuto.

"When you're fighting a group..."

He swung his Khopesh towards his gun and then performs an axe kick to his shoulder

"...always go for the one who's likely to deal more damage."
Deciding to tank the kick to his shoulder Rizzuto then grabbed Soma's leg and tried to electrocute him using his contraband.
Once stunned Rizzuto then tries to shoot Soma six times in the stomach.

"You shouldn't let your guard down even when around teammates!"

Efrain leaped from atop, preparing to strike Dene and Caleb with his staff.

He shot his bullets, which homed in and ignored a portion of the old man's durability, though this doesn't stop him as he fell down even faster.

"Ahhhhhh!" Given Caleb's fragility, they didn't do much but scream and put their arms over their head to protect from the oncoming attack

Deciding to tank the kick to his shoulder Rizzuto then grabbed Soma's leg and tried to electrocute him using his contraband.
Once stunned Rizzuto then tries to shoot Soma six times in the stomach.
He then countered the electricity by using the vectors once again. Soma simply dragged Rizzuto grabbing his legs and spun himself around, intending to fling him off.
"Ahhhhhh!" Given Caleb's fragility, they didn't do much but scream and put their arms over their head to protect from the oncoming attack
Dene grabs Caleb, narrowly dodging the attack as Efrain makes a crater. He then shot back to him, to which the old man shot arrows in response, hitting the bullets with such precision.

He then countered the electricity by using the vectors once again. Soma simply dragged Rizzuto grabbing his legs and spun himself around, intending to fling him off.
Rizzuto said to himself, "Well this shit isn't working." Before using his contraband to telekinetically push himself and Soma apart shooting at Soma as his body flies away from him.

Dene grabs Caleb, narrowly dodging the attack as Efrain makes a crater. He then shot back to him, to which the old man shot arrows in response, hitting the bullets with such precision.

"T-Thank you." They sighed out of relief. They thought this was casual training. If that had hit them who knows what woulda happened

Rizzuto said to himself, "Well this shit isn't working." Before using his contraband to telekinetically push himself and Soma apart shooting at Soma as his body flies away from him.
Soma chased after him, pulling him with his Contraband, bending the space the erase the distance. He then goes for another kick, this time aimed towards his stomach.
Noah, seeing that the two needed help, the Waterboarder go at max speed in Efrain's direction, her clawed fist tried to piercing the old man's abdomen.
Efrain backhands the claw gently, before performing an one-inch punch towards her torso and a swift chop, intending to disarm her of her gun but not powerful to dissect her completely.

"T-Thank you." They sighed out of relief. They thought this was casual training. If that had hit them who knows what woulda happened
"No time for thanks, we gotta watch out." Dene said, as he tries to run along with Caleb, shooting his gun towards Soma as he kicks Rizzuto.

Soma chased after him, pulling him with his Contraband, bending the space the erase the distance. He then goes for another kick, this time aimed towards his stomach.

"No time for thanks, we gotta watch out." Dene said, as he tries to run along with Caleb, shooting his gun towards Soma as he kicks Rizzuto.
Rizzuto moved with the momentum of Soma's kick and tried to roundhouse kick him in the neck if successful the kick will put Soma Infront of Denes bullets.

As they ran alongside Dene they vanished. Using their ability to distort space to conceal his whereabouts. Without either intense focus on solely them or extrasensory abilities, they should be safe

Back