• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"Oh yea that guy what about this training makes it so hard." said Rizzuto.
(I Now Sleep)
"Soma is the Strongest Contraband User, you see. That alone should be a reason..." Efrain said.

"Damn! Didn't know that guy would be the strongest... Really surprised there.." Dene responded.
"Anyway, isn't Soma the same one who lit up the forest I was in yesterday? I don't think I'd contribute much if Ill be training with him..."
"I have told him about my proposal to let you in... But if you want, either Sam or I will train you..." he said.

"Was more so worried about how could accidentally turn me to paste.
"Soma is a man of control and isn't one who would kill a human when he finds no reason to do so," Efrain reassured them, patting their head.
If he has safe training planned, I'm fine with that, but ill take whatever training is best suited for me."
"He has, I'm sure he does."

Noah, since Rizzuto arrived, went from upset to confused by everything that was happening, that until Efrain arrived, he said the key words that resonated in her mind

"For this afternoon and the upcoming 5 days... you will be trained by Soma Impermium" And "Soma is the Strongest Contraband User" Those words caused her to choke with her own cotton candy, although she was good at hiding, having to train with the strongest Contraband User nearly caused her to panic which was easily make her have choke her throat due her food

Last edited:
"What would you know about something being hard?" They jested
"I a...I...um I'm not sure what you're talking about." said Rizzuto looking away from Caleb blushing madly.
"Soma is the Strongest Contraband User, you see. That alone should be a reason..." Efrain said.
Rizzuto choosing to try and focus on Efrain instead of Caleb said, "Damn that guy is the strongest thought you would be Oldman on the account of the fact that you made this place." while still blushing.

“She told me I gotta stick with you two whether I like it or not. Until she is not suspicious of me anymore.” I say.
"What?! I'm gonna have a word with her when she comes out." She had a stern stare

"I already came out to you a while ago. But you play hard to get." Sofia replied as she walked out

"A-And that's still not funny!" Viviaan retorted

Noah, since Rizzuto arrived, went from upset to confused by everything that was happening, that until Efrain arrived, he said the key words that resonated in her mind

"For this afternoon and the upcoming 5 days... you will be trained by Soma Impermium" And "Soma is the Strongest Contraband User" Those words caused her to choke with her own cotton candy, although she was good at hiding, having to train with the strongest Contraband User nearly caused her to panic which was easily make her have choke her throat due her food
Dene patted her back as he massages it out to relive her of her pain, whilst still listening to Efrain.

Rizzuto choosing to try and focus on Efrain instead of Caleb said, "Damn that guy is the strongest thought you would be Oldman on the account of the fact that you made this place." while still blushing.
"Well you could say i was one, before he came to be," Efrain said.

"So you were the Strongest before Soma, huh?" Dene asked, still holding Noah gently

"Precisely, yes."

After a few seconds, the girl recovered, breathed a little, and then she saw Efraín again.

Apparently anything that looked like God liked to mess with her and give her bad luck.

"About how many hours before training starts this afternoon?" She asked, maybe she'll have enough time to enjoy what's left of her little life here.

After a few seconds, the girl recovered, breathed a little, and then she saw Efraín again.

Apparently anything that looked like God liked to mess with her and give her bad luck.

"About how many hours before training starts this afternoon?" She asked, maybe she'll have enough time to enjoy what's left of her little life here.
Efrain paused for a moment, before looking up in the sky as if looking for the answer there.

In a few seconds he answered...

"Well it would begin 10 minutes from now..."

Efrain paused for a moment, before looking up in the sky as if looking for the answer there.

In a few seconds he answered...

"Well it would begin 10 minutes from now..."
Noah almost collapsed to the ground, all her instincts told her to leave and never come back, but...

Go to hell she thought before saying

"Well, before that, I would like to show Dene something...." She said, gesturing for the aforementioned to follow her.

Noah almost collapsed to the ground, all her instincts told her to leave and never come back, but...

Go to hell she thought before saying
Dene caught her in his arms, supporting her to stand up.
"Well, before that, I would like to show Dene something...." She said, gesturing for the aforementioned to follow her.
"O-okay..." he said, reluctantly following her.
(Now the pain begins)

Dene caught her in his arms, supporting her to stand up.

"O-okay..." he said, reluctantly following her.
(Now the pain begins)
Noah felt terrible, she knew it was worse than him finding out in the middle of training, so telling him the truth was at least her dying wish.

As they continued walking, they both reached Noah's room, which opened the door and asked Dene to enter.

Noah felt terrible, she knew it was worse than him finding out in the middle of training, so telling him the truth was at least her dying wish.
Dene continued walking, now feeling a little nervous all of the sudden. Could she be telling why she can't train? Some sort of disease perhaps? He doesn't know.
As they continued walking, they both reached Noah's room, which opened the door and asked Dene to enter.
"I- isn't this... your private s-space???"

Dene was slightly curious but isn't the type who'd barge in and pry one's own privacy. He looks down, lost in thought. But she is his new girl now, this must be something related to him!

And so he enters along....

"Can you promise me you won't be scared?" she said, her words were serious and sincere
"Scared? We're gonna watch a horror movie or somethin'? Of course nah! Ain't gonna get scared with those..." Dene responded, his arms crossed and slightly confident.

However, on the inside, he is... concerned about her. Concerned about what will happen, and what is about to come.

"Okay okay... really serious here... for real.."
Both now being out of everyone's sight, with Dene at her side, Noah was determined even if he began to see her for what she is, a monster, because she wanted and had to tell him the truth, taking some distance before he could spoke, in a second Noah was no longer the pretty girl that Dene knew, she was a creature that was part of a species that almost exterminated humanity.

Now Dene was seeing a Waterboarder, four arms, she was on her knees, since if she were standing she would easily reach 2 meters, white eyes with golden touches would look at the boy, a small amount of smoke harmlessly wafted from her, her skin that functioned as biological armor was similar to her cloak, dark as coal.

"I know you hate me, I know it seems like I've used you, but I wouldn't reveal this to you if it wasn't for the fact that I love you, I'll just say this, that kiss was true love, do what you have to do from now on" said the Waterboarder on the ground kneeling letting her heart fill her mouth with the right words.

Now she was being judged for her mere existence, although she felt sad now she no longer felt horrible for lying to him, she could die if Dene wanted to, she would do it without regret.

“Good for you, new boss.” Villum says.
"Thanks. If you speak out of line again, I'll have you swab to poopdeck, "subordinate"." Sofia replied

"Hey, we need to talk. You can't just imprison anyone we come across!"

"I'll explain, come 'ere." Sofia sighed as Viviaan walked to her. The two began whispering.

Rizzuto who was confused where dene and Noah were going but ultimately decided to not follow them in favor to ask Efrain more about Soma, he then turned to him and said, "So this soma guy what can we expected from him during this training."

Both now being out of everyone's sight, with Dene at her side, Noah was determined even if he began to see her for what she is, a monster, because she wanted and had to tell him the truth, taking some distance before he could spoke, in a second Noah was no longer the pretty girl that Dene knew, she was a creature that was part of a species that almost exterminated humanity.

Now Dene was seeing a Waterboarder, four arms, she was on her knees, since if she were standing she would easily reach 2 meters, white eyes with golden touches would look at the boy, a small amount of smoke harmlessly wafted from her, her skin that functioned as biological armor was similar to her cloak, dark as coal.

"I know you hate me, I know it seems like I've used you, but I wouldn't reveal this to you if it wasn't for the fact that I love you, I'll just say this, that kiss was true love, do what you have to do from now on" said the Waterboarder on the ground kneeling letting her heart fill her mouth with the right words.

Now she was being judged for her mere existence, although she felt sad now she no longer felt horrible for lying to him, she could die if Dene wanted to, she would do it without regret.
Dene's eyes shot wide open at the thought of seeing Noah, become something else other than Noah.

He couldn't believe his eyes, seeing this... monster, this abomination peel off the skin of his lover... or rather what used to be his girlfriend.

One could say, she's somebody that he used to know.

They were just in a restaurant having fun, in the park making out, and now this? It was all too much for his puny brain to handle.

He stood, frozen not in fear but of confusion. His body won't move as he tried to say words but none of them were coming out. He can't cry nor he can't get sad. But why? Why can't he feel something? Yes, he felt love. Yes, he felt compassion. But the only thing that is going on in his mind... was nothing. Absolutely nothing at all...

"This.... this must be a dream..." he said. There was no fear or sadness in his tone, as if he was told to say it like he was reading a sentence. Like a robot told to speak, he said it with no emotions whatsoever.

Rizzuto who was confused where dene and Noah were going but ultimately decided to not follow them in favor to ask Efrain more about Soma, he then turned to him and said, "So this soma guy what can we expected from him during this training."
"He will know what training you need by fighting him directly..." Efrain pointed out.

"It's me, you know it's me, even though it seems like a nightmare, this is real". Said the waterboarder, her voice didn't change, it was the same as Noah's, she stayed there looking at the boy she love

"Thanks. If you speak out of line again, I'll have you swab to poopdeck, "subordinate"." Sofia replied

"Hey, we need to talk. You can't just imprison anyone we come across!"

"I'll explain, come 'ere." Sofia sighed as Viviaan walked to her. The two began whispering.
"This is the most enjoyment I experienced since the helicopter playing disco music came by." Villum says quietly to himself.

Rizzuto just looked at the old man and sighed he then said, "Well that's a little vague cheer's to getting my ass beat though."
"You won't be... He always holds back, even when facing enemies... Don't worry too much about it. It's for your own good." Efrain said, nodding slowly.
"It's me, you know it's me, even though it seems like a nightmare, this is real". Said the waterboarder, her voice didn't change, it was the same as Noah's, she stayed there looking at the boy she love
Dene can't speak. He was too stunned to speak. He knew that what he should do was shoot the monster in front of him, use the Contraband, escape, and call Soma for help.

But... he can't.

He fell to his knees, his eyes not blinking at all as despair befalls upon his eyes.

Dene can't speak. He was too stunned to speak. He knew that what he should do was shoot the monster in front of him, use the Contraband, escape, and call Soma for help.

But... he can't.

He fell to his knees, his eyes not blinking at all as despair befalls upon his eyes.
Noah felt terrible, if they never met in first place, maybe he wouldn't be like this, she hated herself even more.

"Dene, i- I'm so-rry, sorry"

"You won't be... He always holds back, even when facing enemies... Don't worry too much about it. It's for your own good." Efrain said, nodding slowly.
"Well for my sake I hope your right old man." said Rizzuto before he got a bad feeling one, he couldn't shake off he then turned to Efrain and said, "You ever get the feeling something really bad is ether going to happen or just happened."

Last edited:
"This is the most enjoyment I experienced since the helicopter playing disco music came by." Villum says quietly to himself.
"That is strange.." Viviaan murmured

"I know, that's why I said it."

"Well.. I guess we can have him follow us for now. But don't go around treating him like your "subordinate"."

"That part was just a joke. You're my only subordinate, Vi." She chuckled

"Stoooop!"

Noah felt terrible, if they never met in first place, maybe he wouldn't be like this, she hated herself even more.

"Dene, i- I'm so-rry, sorry"
At this point, Dene can't hear "Noah" and "her" apology. He remained still in confusion as his eyes simply stared down, his hands not moving as he remained in a catatonic state.

Moments after, he fell face-first on the floor, but didn't flinched nor felt the pain. As the only painful in his mind. Was that the love of his life, became the enemy that he's supposed to kill.
"Well for my sake I hope your right old man." said Rizzuto before he got a bad feeling one, he couldn't shake off he then truned to Efrain and said you ever get the feeling something really bad is ether going to happen or just happened.
"Anyhow... You all should gather at the the training grounds. It's south from the park, right next to the jewelry store."

At this point, Dene can't hear "Noah" and "her" apology. He remained still in confusion as his eyes simply stared down, his hands not moving as he remained in a catatonic state.

Moments after, he fell face-first on the floor, but didn't flinched nor felt the pain. As the only painful in his mind. Was that the love of his life, became the enemy that he's supposed to kill.
When she saw Dene fall, she instinctively went to him, she had him wrapped with her lower two arms, but in a way that wasn't uncomfortable for anyone, she tried to move him a little to see if he would react

"Anyhow... You all should gather at the the training grounds. It's south from the park, right next to the jewelry store."
"Sure, old man." said Rizzuto who began heading over but no matter what he did he couldn't shake off the bad feeling he then said to himself, "Well whatever it is I hope dene and Noah are ok."

Back