• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

Dene and Noah went to do this for a few seconds before finally letting go, the look on both each other's eyes as he blushes, still holding her close.
Noah was red looking at the boy, Damn that was the best moment of her life, he eliminated hee depression that she had, the Girl had a wide smile while she recovered the oxygen for her lungs.

She didn't want to lose him, she wasn't going to lose him, even if he hated her afterwards, she would be willing to do anything even if it's facing that guy (Soma)

Noah was red looking at the boy, Damn that was the best moment of her life, he eliminated hee depression that she had, the Girl had a wide smile while she recovered the oxygen for her lungs.

She didn't want to lose him, she wasn't going to lose him, even if he hated her afterwards, she would be willing to do anything even if it's facing that guy (Soma)
The same could be said for Dene. Neither of the two would want to lose the other now.

"Uhhh, sir?"

Dene was surprised, darting his eyes directly at the cotton candy maker.

"Oh-oh... Y-yeah..."

He paid the candy and took it, giving the other to Noah.

The same could be said for Dene. Neither of the two would want to lose the other now.

"Uhhh, sir?"

"Oh-oh... Y-yeah..."

"Well well well I hope you to love birds had a wonderful morning." said Rizzuto who suddenly appeared.

Last edited:

"Uhhh, sir?"

"Oh-oh... Y-yeah..."

Even with his blush, Noah took it and she tasted it, it was delicious, she could distinguish the sugar but she felt that it had other things.

"This...uh...Good" she clumsily say, although it was true, she was only thinking about that kiss

Even with his blush, Noah took it and she tasted it, it was delicious, she could distinguish the sugar but she felt that it had other things.

"This...uh...Good" she clumsily say, although it was true, she was only thinking about that kiss
Dene simply smiled, his expression saying more than just his words.

"Well well well I hope you to love birds had a wonderful morning." said Rizzuto who suddenly appeared.
Dene looked at Rizzuto as he holds Noah.
"Wow that as is just almost sickeningly sweat didn't even notice me whatsoever ay Dene" said Rizzuto who was walking towards them.

(I know right so rude.)
"You know.... I was gonna say "go f*ck yourself, we could've done a drinking challenge if I had won", but... thanks... I guess??" he said

Noah who are still happy, look at who dares to interrupt their happiness, oh right Rizzuto is here, she wondered what he wanted other than to annoy them
Dene placed his arm over her shoulder, playing with her hair.
"Ay just be glade I'm not goanna ask for a favor for helping your shoot your shot and get a girlfriend." said a smiling Rizzuto.
"Thanks bro.." he went for a fistbump

"And just like that you went from a wingman to a third wheel." Caleb seemed to have came out of nowhere on their exploration for things to do
"Now who are you miss...sir are are you a girl are a boy?" said a now vairy confused Rizzuto.
"Ay ay ay ay! We ain't gonna go that far! There's still like, monsters going around!" he said.
"Calm down Dene no need to get flustered it was a joke." said Rizzuto laughing at the expression on Dene's face.

"Who knows. A guy, a gal, I could even be a Waterboarder!"
"You're a guy... I know who has the g spot, and you... have none of that.." he said, pointing at Caleb nonchalantly.
"Calm down Dene no need to get flustered it was a joke." said Rizzuto laughing at the expression on Dene's face.
"Ah... right right...." Dene slightly chuckled.

Last edited:
"You know you're making me question things about myself I never thought I was goanna question." said Rizzuto who was asking himself in his head if he was still high.
"Wouldn't be the first time I've done that."
"You're a guy... I know who has the g spot, and have none of that.." he said, pointing at Caleb nonchalantly.
"Huh, right on the dot... not sure how you knew, but you're right. though you can refer to me by they or them. Or sir, I don't mind that either, has a charm to it."

"But dene he's he's kind cute and i don't mean that in the adorable way I mean it in its kind of hot way." said a very high and confused Rizzuto questioning his sexuality.
"Y'know you're really ruining my girlfriend's cotton candy just by you saying that..."
"Was the enemy. I'm one of you guys now."
"He is... correct, y'know?"
Efrain appeared all behind them, his cane planted on the ground as he let out a slight smile.

"Woah what the heck?! How'd you-"

"I was simply walking around when I saw you all laughing and making jokes..."

"Y'know you're really ruining my girlfriend's cotton candy just by you saying that..."
"It's not like a planned for this to happen Dene it's not my fault he has me feeling strange." said Rizzuto.
"Thank you, I try." They grin, placing a hand on their hip, striking a more risque pose.
"Stop confusing me" said Rizzuto who surprisingly blushed at Caleb's antics witch only made him more confused as no one has done that to him before.

Rizzuto after calming down said, "Well then spill the beans already old man."
"Don't be quite eager, youngster..." Efrain wagged his metal finger, as he clears his throat, making a slight clanking sound.

."For this afternoon and the upcoming 5 days... you will be trained by Soma Impermium.."

"Don't be quite eager, youngster..." Efrain wagged his metal finger, as he clears his throat, making a slight clanking sound.

."For this afternoon and the upcoming 5 days... you will be trained by Soma Impermium.."
"Oh yea that guy what about this training makes it so hard." said Rizzuto.
(I Now Sleep)

Back