• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

During their run, one of the drifters manages to tackle Dene into a nearby wall, its left hand restraining him with its usual wet disgusting grasp. Its other hand was outstretched, water flowing freely from the spaces between its bony fingers
Noah attacked with her pistol, which as if it were contraband, caused damage to the creature. Then, with a piece of metal that She had, tried to separate the boy even more from the monster, causing it more damage.

The creature stumbled away due to its injuries, allowing the two survivors to escape though it did not forget to screech at them, ensuring its brethren would not forget their location

The creature stumbled away due to its injuries, allowing the two survivors to escape though it did not forget to screech at them, ensuring its brethren would not forget their location
Noah run with Dene and asked without taking her eyes off where the beast went.

"Are you okay?, that thing can make much Damage"

Noah run with Dene and asked without taking her eyes off where the beast went.

"Are you okay?, that thing can make much Damage"
"N-... no time to talk, w- we gotta go."

Dene shot more of his gun as they ran, the bullets going for their feet, stunting its movements. They soon arrive at the shack, where he locks the rusty door shut.

He was breathing exasperatedly, but got a hold of himself immediately afterward.

"Geez, haven't had a minster tackle like a quarterback.... He... he," he said, chuckling as he lies against the wall, the flowers now floating beside him.

"N-... no time to talk, w- we gotta go."

Dene shot more of his gun as they ran, the bullets going for their feet, stunting its movements. They soon arrive at the shack, where he locks the rusty door shut.

He was breathing exasperatedly, but got a hold of himself immediately afterward.

"Geez, haven't had a minster tackle like a quarterback.... He... he," he said, chuckling as he lies against the wall, the flowers now floating beside him.
Noah sighed, was next to the boy, before looking around.

"This place, is this your house or did you just take it as your new hideout?"

Noah sighed, was next to the boy, before looking around.

"This place, is this your house or did you just take it as your new hideout?"
"It's my home.... Looks like a trash can- I know, but you gotta make with what you have..." he said, as he began barricading the windows before moving the pile of cement on the side, revealing a hole where multiple people can fit.
"Just in case they do get in, this is our one way ticket outta here."

"It's my home.... Looks like a trash can- I know, but you gotta make with what you have..." he said, as he began barricading the windows before moving the pile of cement on the side, revealing a hole where multiple people can fit.
"Just in case they do get in, this is our one way ticket outta here."
Noah nodded

"Well, I'll help you by putting up as many defenses as you can, probably in a few hours or maybe tomorrow it's safe, but before," Noah said before taking off her cloak and then putting her backpack on the ground, starting to get some things out of there, including There were two full and one empty water bottles, a flashlight, two small cans of food, a deodorant, an ammunition clip, a card game, and a kitchen knife.

"In any case, these are the things I have so, we can survive if we have to go out for a couple of days."

A tall man dressed in a black suit and a white fedora watched as two people ran offing being chased by a couple of drifters. He spoke in a cold voice to himself and said, "seems like those two are in trouble I should probably go down there and see if they need some help." And with that the man jumped from his position and chased after the two.
(How's this.)

A tall man dressed in a black suit and a white fedora watched as two people ran offing being chased by a couple of drifters. He spoke in a cold voice to himself and said, "seems like those two are in trouble I should probably go down there and see if they need some help." And with that the man jumped from his position and chased after the two.
(How's this.)
(It good)

Noah nodded

"Well, I'll help you by putting up as many defenses as you can, probably in a few hours or maybe tomorrow it's safe, but before," Noah said before taking off her cloak and then putting her backpack on the ground, starting to get some things out of there, including There were two full and one empty water bottles, a flashlight, two small cans of food, a deodorant, an ammunition clip, a card game, and a kitchen knife.

"In any case, these are the things I have so, we can survive if we have to go out for a couple of days."
"Yep." he said, doing a thumbs up. He then tries peeking over through a window with the scope of his gun, seeing a humanoid silhouette in a distance.
"Noah, come look at this.... Seems like we ain't alone."

"Yep." he said, doing a thumbs up. He then tries peeking over through a window with the scope of his gun, seeing a humanoid silhouette in a distance.
(I'm just going to assume that supposed to be my character and respond to this.)
As dene says that the silhouette gets closer and what appears to be a man wearing a white hat and a suit rapidly approaching to their location.

The girl takes her gun and cape.

"Do you think he or she is a criminal or another Waterboarder?."

The girl takes her gun and cape.

"Do you think he or she is a criminal or another Waterboarder?."
"See the flowers? They can tell me stuff that I don't know. And from what my flowers see, that ain't a Wtaerboarder, or whatever the heck those things are. At least, it ain't 'til I ask 'em some questions.."

As the man drew closer, he saw the two had their guns drawn towards him deciding it was best to avoid conflict the man slowed down and raised his hands up in a none threating gesture once he got a bit closer, he opened his mouth and shouted out. "I don't mean to intrude but I saw you to were being assaulted by a couple of Waterboarders I assumed you required some assistance was I wrong in that assumption."

As the man drew closer, he saw the two had their guns drawn towards him deciding it was best to avoid conflict the man slowed down and raised his hands up in a none threating gesture once he got a bit closer, he opened his mouth and shouted out. "I don't mean to intrude but I saw you to were being assaulted by a couple of Waterboarders I assumed you required some assistance was I wrong in that assumption."
"I don' care about that no more. If you are one of us... W-when was JFK assassinated?" he said, his gun trained to his head as he kept his grip steady.

The man although a bit confused by the question decided to humor, they boy and said "Nov 22, 1963."
He took a pause as the flowers began surrounding him, "I don't know if I'm this stinkin' gullible, but..." he thought, taking a sigh before lowering his gun. "Okay, you're one of us now. Just don't pull some trick up your ass or you're gon' get shot."

He took a pause as the flowers began surrounding him, "I don't know if I'm this stinkin' gullible, but..." he thought, taking a sigh before lowering his gun. "Okay, you're one of us now. Just don't pull some trick up your ass or you're gon' get shot."
The man now quite confused responded by saying, "Thank you for not shooting me although I can't help but ask what those questions were for is that how you determine whether or not someone is trustworthy."

The man now quite confused responded by saying, "Thank you for not shooting me although I can't help but ask what those questions were for is that how you determine whether or not someone is trustworthy."
"I have my ways old man, it works like 99% of the time. So I ain't doubting it."

The man stared at the child Infront of him perplexed he then said, "That has to be the absolute worst method of determining whether or not someone's trustworthy that I have ever heard in my life and for the record I'm not old I'm in my early 30's."
"Most of those monsters are dumb as heck. Yeah, they can blend with humans and whatnot, but they ain't gonna find out who Michael Jackson is." he said, "The randomness helps a ton, and it would throw them off their horses, just like you."

"Most of those monsters are dumb as heck. Yeah, they can blend with humans and whatnot, but they ain't gonna find out who Michael Jackson is." he said, "The randomness helps a ton, and it would throw them off their horses, just like you."
The man sighed and said, "whatever Ya say kid I'm not here to debate with you as to why that's a bad idea." The man paused and then shifted his eyes to the girl next to him he then said, "Are you going to you going to introduce me to your girlfriend over there."

The man sighed and said, "whatever Ya say kid I'm not here to debate with you as to why that's a bad idea." The man paused and then shifted his eyes to the girl next to him he then said, "Are you going to you going to introduce me to your girlfriend over there."
Noah face turned red.

"G-girl-friend?" Stuttering , she knew the concept and was really into it.

"Glad you ask... I'm Dene and this is Noah." he said, "So uhh, how'd you end up here?"

"Glad you ask... I'm Dene and this is Noah." he said, "So uhh, how'd you end up here?"
The man smiled at the fact he was able to fluster Noah so easy he then focused his eyes on dene and said, "If I end up sticking around you long enuf I just might tell you." The man face became serious and grew solemn he then in a quieter tone said, "It's probably best if I don't stick around for too long lest you'll end up like them."

Noah tried to calm down as much as possible, she shook her head a bit as she got her temperature under control again and her tone returned to normal.

"Ok, old man which is not so old man, so only are you worrying about two random then and then leaving at once, that sounds very strange, don't you think, Dene?"

Noah tried to calm down as much as possible, she shook her head a bit as she got her temperature under control again and her tone returned to normal.

"Ok, old man which is not so old man, so only are you worrying about two random then and then leaving at once, that sounds very strange, don't you think, Dene?"
Dene gives a thumbs-up, before sitting down on the ground.
The man smiled at the fact he was able to fluster Noah so easy he then focused his eyes on dene and said, "If I end up sticking around you long enuf I just might tell you." The man face became serious and grew solemn he then in a quieter tone said, "It's probably best if I don't stick around for too long lest you'll end up like them."
"Nah, we're actually planning a way out. Right there..." he said, pointing at the hole with his tone calmer than before. "Those things are out and loose, and you need us more than we need you... I mean, we could look for some refuge and get the hell outta here before they swarm on us."

"Nah, we're actually planning a way out. Right there..." he said, pointing at the hole with his tone calmer than before. "Those things are out and loose, and you need us more than we need you... I mean, we could look for some refuge and get the hell outta here before they swarm on us."
The man said to Noah, " Hey stop calling me old I'm in my 30's. He then turned to dene and said, "And you...you actually have a point guess I'll have to stick around for now at least until we escape from this predicament were in."

"And you...you actually have a point guess I'll have to stick around for now at least until we escape from this predicament were in."
Another screech from the drifters still in their hunting mode sealed this decision and he quickly entered the shack, closing the door behind him

Another screech from the drifters still in their hunting mode sealed this decision and he quickly entered the shack, closing the door behind him
"Damn guess were working together for the time being then might as well tell you my name its Rizzuto the man paused Rizzuto Gambino." Said the man now known as Rizzuto.

"Looks like we got another guess", he said, pointing his gun at the creature and began shooting as the flowers rebound the bullets, hitting the monsters from all sides.
"Damn guess were working together for the time being then might as well tell you my name its Rizzuto the man paused Rizzuto Gambino." Said the man now known as Rizzuto.
"Go in the hole, Rizzuto!" he yelled, as he holds Noah by the hand and follows suit

Last edited:
Back