• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"Good to know"

Noah aimed with one hand and fired so many bullets so she can left him as spongebob while she entered the hole with Dene

Last edited:
"Looks like we got another guess", he said, pointing his gun at the creature and began shooting as the flowers rebound the bullets, hitting the monster from all sides.

"Go in the hole, Rizzuto!" he yelled, as he holds Noah by the hand and follows suit
As Rizzuto runs backwards into the hole, he uses his contraband to telekinetically push the monster away from them before firing bullets at it using his Glocks. He then shouts out to dene; "I hope you have a plan."

As Rizzuto runs backwards into the hole, he uses his contraband to telekinetically push the monster away from them before firing bullets at it using his Glocks. He then shouts out to dene; "I hope you have a plan."
b061a75e9b15270860e7623a12a675d6560c9ac6.jpg

Dene runs first into the hole, revealing an underground tunnel. It was a part of the Kalaroos caves, one that leads from Kashmir valley to Russia and vice versa.
"We go from here to Kupwara district, by then they should be gone."

Dene runs first into the hole, revealing an underground tunnel. It was a part of the Kalaroos caves, one that leads from Kashmir valley to Russia and vice versa.
Rizzuto upon falling into the tunnel turns around and uses his telekinesis to collapse the section they just came from. He then says, "there that should slow them down." He then turns around and says to dene, "lead the way kid."

b061a75e9b15270860e7623a12a675d6560c9ac6.jpg

Noah followed Dene, she didn't imagine it would be that long when Dene commented to her and that a person could build such an emergency exit, but she left that thought for later.

"Focus on surviving, think about that later" she told herself in her mind

Rizzuto upon falling into the tunnel turns around and uses his telekinesis to collapse the section they just came from. He then says, "there that should slow them down." He then turns around and says to dene, "lead the way kid."
Dene nodded and continued running, moving here and there as he navigated through the caves.
The caves were... old and abandoned, to say the least, but there were opened tin cans, rusty spoons and forks, and lots of stockpiled paper found all over the caves, with the light getting darker and darker...
However, the flowers seemingly re-appeared around the boy, illuminating the path as it scans the area for him.

Dene nodded and continued running, moving here and there as he navigated through the caves.
The caves were... old and abandoned, to say the least, but there were opened tin cans, rusty spoons and forks, and lots of stockpiled paper found all over the caves, with the light getting darker and darker...
"Well, I guess he wasn't expecting visitors," Noah thought as she looked at the place near Dene.
However, the flowers seemingly re-appeared around the boy, illuminating the path as it scans the area for him.
Noah almost screams but using her other hand she manages to cover her mouth, taking a step back.

she knew how dangerous those were, but for one to appear out of nowhere and start to glow let's just say she made her fear only grow a little

Noah almost screams but using her other hand she manages to cover her mouth, taking a step back.

she knew how dangerous those were, but for one to appear out of nowhere and start to glow let's just say she made her fear only grow a little
Dene continued running as the three were nearing the exit. A faint light was seen in the distance...
(@Peppersalt43 you may make an ambush scenario...)

Rizzuto turned to look at Noah he then let out a sigh and said, "Calm down I'm sure lover boy here won't hurt you with those."
Dene continued running as the three were nearing the exit. A faint light was seen in the distance...
Seeing the light Rizzuto readied his guns and prepared for a fight.

As Dene ran towards the light, he was shook when he felt something solid in his way. His companions quickly helped him up as he tried to figure out what had just happened, the gears in his head turning for a bit before coming into a dreadful conclusion.

The light began to shift, seemingly pivoting to the side before disappearing entirely, seemingly fading into the colors of the tunnel. In a mocking child-like imitation of a voice, the creature exclaimed.

"Oh look, an idiot. Let's point and LAUGH! HAHAHAHAHAHA...."

(This is a SightBreaker by the way)

As Dene ran towards the light, he was shook when he felt something solid in his way. His companions quickly helped him up as he tried to figure out what had just happened, the gears in his head turning for a bit before coming into a dreadful conclusion.

The light began to shift, seemingly pivoting to the side before disappearing entirely, seemingly fading into the colors of the tunnel. In a mocking child-like imitation of a voice, the creature exclaimed.

Without hesitation, Dene began tracking the monster with his flowers, the bullets moving on and about.
"Ah, I knew it... The cave is much longer than this, but we're already near the exit!" he exclaimed, taking a breath before running once again.

Rizzuto turned to look at Noah he then let out a sigh and said, "Calm down I'm sure lover boy here won't hurt you with those."
At that moment the girl already wanted to shoot Rizzuto but saved the ammunition for her enemy for now.

Without hesitation, Dene began tracking the monster with his flowers, the bullets moving on and about.
"Ah, I knew it... The cave is much longer than this, but we're already near the exit!" he exclaimed, taking a breath before running once again.

"Yes, let's go, I can't stand this day anymore"

Noah concentrated, she had already dealt with the other Waterboarders enough for this day, so using her senses she tracked the monster, shot 4 times and then ran out of ammunition.

Noah concentrated, she had already dealt with the other Waterboarders enough for this day, so using her senses she tracked the monster, shot 4 times and then ran out of ammunition.
With its covered blown and itself injured, the SightBreaker used its remaining strength to tackle and pin down Noah, the screeching of the drifters being heard in the tunnel.

They're here

With its covered blown and itself injured, the SightBreaker used its remaining strength to tackle and pin down Noah, the screeching of the drifters being heard in the tunnel.

They're here
Rizzuto sent a telekinetic blast at the SightBreaker to push him off Noah, he then shot it in the head and tried to help Noah off here feat. He then said, "Come on let's get the **** out of here the drifters are coming!"

They're here
Dene shot about 10 of the bullets remaining in his P90, before having to reload.
Rizzuto sent a telekinetic blast at the SightBreaker to push him off Noah, he then shot it in the head and tried to help Noah off here feat. He then said, "Come on let's get the **** out of here the drifters are coming!"
As he continued to run, the previous shot bullets made a roundabout and moved along with the white flowers as they guide them toward the monsters from behind.

Running backwards Rizzuto thought to himself and said, ("damn I'm already starting to feel the effects of my contraband better end this quickly so I can rest my mind and body.") With that thought in mind Rizzuto used his contraband to conjure up as much fire as he could before he fired it at the drifters trying to block their path. He then turned to dene and shouted, "how much further because I can't pull another stunt like that in my current state."

Running backwards Rizzuto thought to himself and said, ("damn I'm already starting to feel the effects of my contraband better end this quickly so I can rest my mind and body.") With that thought in mind Rizzuto used his contraband to conjure up as much fire as he could before he fired it at the drifters trying to block their path. He then turned to dene and shouted, "how much further because I can't pull another stunt like that in my current state."
Save your stamina for later, we're getting close..." he said.
The group did make it out of the caves, revealing a fallen stone temple of sorts, with seven openings. However, Dene didn't stop and kept running.

Save your stamina for later, we're getting close..." he said.
The group did make it out of the caves, revealing a fallen stone temple of sorts, with seven openings. However, Dene didn't stop and kept running.
Rizzuto was confused by the temple wondering why it was here but seeing as dene didn't stop running, he assumed it was natural, so he continued running following dene.

As they kept running, the three saw an abandoned village, but Dene knew they'd catch up thanks to his flowers still tracking them. Instead, he opts to find a port, leave by boat, and head to "Africa", now known as Srillbert.
(Casually goes to Africa by boat)

(Yea it doesn't make a lot of sense but until Backbackback changes his post I guess are characters are going to try and go to Africa in a boat with a bunch of drifters after them.)
(Yes, unless we have an engine or something that allows us to accelerate much faster than them, it is very rare that we go in a bore)

Back