• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"Don't make me take you to bed!" Dene replied with a joke as well, "Of course I will! What kind of boyfri-fianceeidunno would I be if I didn't?" he smirked.
Noah let out a laugh about this, calming down more and lowering her appetite.

"Haha, let's see after this we'll go to the gaming room and bet until we're poor, what do you say?"

The boy glanced at the chained man out of the corner of his eye and then go to one of his bosses.

"Sir, if it's not too much trouble, but that guy hasn't eaten anything since we captured him, don't you think he could die from lack of food and from his body enduring so much?" Jackie tried to have a conversation.

“Also Sprach Zarathustra...” Belladonna mutters and ups the pace of her floating. It was to create the safe minimum of about a dozen meters of distance between her ears and this conversation.

The boy glanced at the chained man out of the corner of his eye and then go to one of his bosses.

"Sir, if it's not too much trouble, but that guy hasn't eaten anything since we captured him, don't you think he could die from lack of food and from his body enduring so much?" Jackie tried to have a conversation.
"Sure, we'll see what we can do" the leader said before gesturing at another roadrunner to check supplies. Picking up a protein bar, said roadrunner proceeded to get knocked down, the bar floating towards Darren before unwrapping itself.

"Open up!" Marcy said before shoving it into Darren's mouth and then disappearing again.

"Sure, we'll see what we can do" the leader said before gesturing at another roadrunner to check supplies. Picking up a protein bar, said roadrunner proceeded to get knocked down, the bar floating towards Darren before unwrapping itself.

"Open up!" Marcy said before shoving it into Darren's mouth and then disappearing again.
"Well that solves that, but now boss one last question... Are we going to talk to them directly or just with that other man and we will stay out of the potential fight?" Jackie said, after all the leader did not interact with anyone other than Ceallagh then of the disaster that DW made

"Well that solves that, but now boss one last question... Are we going to talk to them directly or just with that other man and we will stay out of the potential fight?" Jackie said, after all the leader did not interact with anyone other than Ceallagh then of the disaster that DW made
"We will attempt negotiations" the leader replied

the leader simply nodded, continuing to watch as the group begin to appear closer and closer to the roadrunners
Soon, the Thrones would make their way across the massive destruction— just molten lava enough to make the sand be glass, and the ambient heat no sane person would wanna "chill" upon.

"Ah, shit... if we get to fight them agai-"

"Don't worry..." said a floating Ceallagh sitting on a sofa, "They've agreed to do business with me. If they break it, they die."

"Well, that's cool..." giving a thumbs up, continuing to walk towards them— having his thoughts filled that maybe he could borrow one of those floating things, maybe even make himself via his contraband, to take Noah for a ride– kinda like those things he watched on that one Disney movie or something...

Soon, the Thrones would make their way across the massive destruction— just molten lava enough to make the sand be glass, and the ambient heat no sane person would wanna "chill" upon.

"Ah, shit... if we get to fight them agai-"

"Don't worry..." said a floating Ceallagh sitting on a sofa, "They've agreed to do business with me. If they break it, they die."
“Business? But with what? Dragon tore a new half in their forces, vehicles are all soup and nine out of ten hostages got out. The one they have left is also the one that no one cares about! Except for the colony of Waterboarders but even that wouldn't beat all of us. Not to mention that the one person who ever made Deathwing turn tail is here. one look at Pallaria later, “Two. And since I didn't die in seconds, there's your proof that I was one of their strongest members so add that to the list of losses. And what that L stands for is a Lot Less Latitude for negotiations than when this began.

Last edited:
Noah's first thought about having to work with this gang of people was unpleasant, considering that they had her and her friends trapped, they probably didn't give any of them food, and well, she's already seeing Darren who is having a very bad time.

although now after seeing Ceallagh she thought that Ceallagh is wasting the power of one of her relatives on something that could easily be done if he moved his legs, plus Ceallagh would eventually make the radiation release happen.

“Business? But with what? Dragon tore a new half in their forces, vehicles are all soup and nine out of ten hostages got out. The one they have left is also the one that no one cares about! Except for the colony of Waterboarders but even that wouldn't beat all of us. Not to mention that the one person who ever made Deathwing turn tail is here. one look at Pallaria later, “Two. And since I didn't die in seconds, there's your proof that I was one of their strongest members so add that to the list of losses. And what that L stands for is a Lot Less Latitude for negotiations than when this began.
"That business was made before anything like this happened, something which is paramount to said contract. Whether they still consider it as up or not isn't dependant on what I'll do next. Should they do anything to hurt the Thrones or any of you, I myself would personally deal with them." A sigh from Ceallagh, "For now, I must fulfill part of that deal by taking care of this dragon. We ought not waste time blabbering..." and with that, the puppet would raise its hands; the army fleet of puppets hovering above them, floating hand-in-hand as they cross the clouds and towards the fiery cone.

Jackie looked at the scientist and the other rookies, seeing Bella, Jack and Palaria.

"Mmmmm I wonder what they plan to do after this." The boy murmured, he knew that these people (Throne) belonged somewhere, he didn't know exactly where but it was easy to tell that it was something comparable to civilization.

"That business was made before anything like this happened, something which is paramount to said contract. Whether they still consider it as up or not isn't dependant on what I'll do next. Should they do anything to hurt the Thrones or any of you, I myself would personally deal with them." A sigh from Ceallagh, "For now, I must fulfill part of that deal by taking care of this dragon. We ought not waste time blabbering..." and with that, the puppet would raise its hands; the army fleet of puppets hovering above them, floating hand-in-hand as they cross the clouds and towards the fiery cone.
“Works for me. And also.
Jackie looked at the scientist and the other rookies, seeing Bella, Jack and Palaria.

"Mmmmm I wonder what they plan to do after this." The boy murmured, he knew that these people (Throne) belonged somewhere, he didn't know exactly where but it was easy to tell that it was something comparable to civilization.
She rubbed her eyes. Looking beyond the smoke of fumaroles....Jackie was alive? For sure Belle believed that he would have been caught in the crossfire. Then again, to be in this kind of hell without Contraband spoke volumes to his survival skills.

Last edited:
She rubbed her eyes. Looking beyond the smoke of fumaroles....Jackie was alive? For sure Belle believed that he would have been caught in the crossfire. Then again, to be in this kind of hell without Contraband spoke volumes to his survival skills.
Along with Jackie, she noticed many of the other of the roadrunners though they were in a rough state

Along with Jackie, she noticed many of the other of the roadrunners though they were in a rough state
And just a few hours ago, she was working with them. Life's rough. She wanted one thing out of this day, but Voyant was alive as well.
"So these are the ones left, huh, what do you think is the best plan of attack with their Contrabands, Bell?" Noah said, remembering the scientist's name a little.
“Hold that thought.arms crossing, Belle inspects the people in front of them. Former bosses included. “Care to explain why you are blocking our path? I think we all know the answer but no harm in making sure.

The ground beneath the feat of the Roadrunners and the Thrones shook. Upon looking down, the print of an X had been engraved onto the ground. An "eruption" followed suit, but of pure rock as opposed to magma. The ground had been slashed open, but by who?
"It was starting to get cramped down there. I refuse to wait any longer, even if it's not gone."
Ah, Valentina, and beneath her, one operational vehicle. Seems she had taken the vehicle underground with her early on in the attack to preserve it.

“Hold that thought.arms crossing, Belle inspects the people in front of them. Former bosses included. “Care to explain why you are blocking our path? I think we all know the answer but no harm in making sure.
"Blocking? No, we're just here first. We don't really have the manpower to stop you anyway" the leader explained.

"We're merely here to assist you in the defeat of the dragon. If you're all going to kill it, we may as well end it in one fight rather than 2"

"Blocking? No, we're just here first. We don't really have the manpower to stop you anyway" the leader explained.

"We're merely here to assist you in the defeat of the dragon. If you're all going to kill it, we may as well end it in one fight rather than 2"
Ceallagh raised an eyebrow. Though it would be nice to give a sense of beating, having assets to help them would be for the best rather than not.

There was something about the dragon that made him think otherwise...

"Well, you better not pull any shit against us then!" Dene broke that thought, yelling at the leader as he gave the good ol middle.

“At this point I'll take anything that doesn't make this day last any longer than it has to. Let's go.
No questions asked, so done with this day that Belle was also halfway done with tomorrow. She goes and beckons others to follow.

“At this point I'll take anything that doesn't make this day last any longer than it has to. Let's go.
No questions asked, so done with this day that Belle was also halfway done with tomorrow. She goes and beckons others to follow.
"Yeah, this thing's been going for a long time it sounds like we're in a filler movie..." said Dene.

"Err... sorry if it's a bother... b-but I've don't just about all I can with this thing for now... think you can hold onto it until we reach it..?" With he teeth grit she shows her closed palms to Belle, her hands which were now radiating scorching heat had compressed the oil into a volume of one cubic micrometer. Its density at this point was absurd... that might be useful later on.
"I don't like asking for help, 'specially from a new friend but.. I dunno how long my hands will last."

"Err... sorry if it's a bother... b-but I've don't just about all I can with this thing for now... think you can hold onto it until we reach it..?" With he teeth grit she shows her closed palms to Belle, her hands which were now radiating scorching heat had compressed the oil into a volume of one cubic micrometer. Its density at this point was absurd... that might be useful later on.
"I don't like asking for help, 'specially from a new friend but.. I dunno how long my hands will last."
Although Ceallagh could help, he let the new friends spent time to get to know each other.

"Duh heck izzat!" Dene yelled, looking at Sofia, "Oi! At least ask us to help ya! Just cuz you're a lesbian doesn't mean ye can just ask a chick for help!"

Valentina was quick to leap out the hole to reconnect with her group, though she wasn't charitable enough to take out the only working vehicle out with her for the Roadrunners. She took notice of the new face which had her a bit puzzled, though she didn't say a word.

Although Ceallagh could help, he let the new friends spent time to get to know each other.

"Duh heck izzat!" Dene yelled, looking at Sofia, "Oi! At least ask us to help ya! Just cuz you're a lesbian doesn't mean ye can just ask a chick for help!"
"I asked her for help because she can hold things in place without physically holding it. But please, tell me how you'd help, monster f****r."

"I asked her for help because she can hold things in place without physically holding it. But please, tell me how you'd help, monster f****r."
"Hey, at least I'm offering help!" Dene replied, "Just get over here and I'll try to help..." he sighed and didn't mind the last part, knowing it's the truth.

"Hey, at least I'm offering help!" Dene replied, "Just get over here and I'll try to help..." he sighed and didn't mind the last part, knowing it's the truth.
"Jeez, you and me need to talk later or something. I need to know how you're going to help before I hand this up. Holding it with your hand won't work since you can't control oil like I can, and it'll lose some of its compression. Not to mention the pressure it's emitting. I need to know how you plan to handle it before I decide to hand it over. I don't want you to end up dead."

“At this point I'll take anything that doesn't make this day last any longer than it has to.” Belle repeats. “Thank you for the trust. It won't be wasted.” invisible depths are commanded to surround the compact sphere, defy the laws of physics and act as the requested counterforce. Belle's stance falters for a spell. She steps back at first but stabilizes. More than she expected. “Now, to calculate the probable outcome of making the radius even smaller than the Schwarzschild r. when it reaches Deathwing.....no, impossible.”

"Jeez, you and me need to talk later or something. I need to know how you're going to help before I hand this up. Holding it with your hand won't work since you can't control oil like I can, and it'll lose some of its compression. Not to mention the pressure it's emitting. I need to know how you plan to handle it before I decide to hand it over. I don't want you to end up dead."
"I math tho.." he shrugged. "Maybe that, alongside miss floating chick may help..."

Back