• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"It would be hard to fish me out without causing damage but I think if you did it right it would just be realigning some stuff." Damian says as they land.

"Alright, I know a lot's going on, but cmon guys. We gotta meet up with the rest of the group. I told 'em we'll meet them halfway." Caleb waved his group over as he took off sprinting

"Alright, I know a lot's going on, but cmon guys. We gotta meet up with the rest of the group. I told 'em we'll meet them halfway." Caleb waved his group over as he took off sprinting
Nutzlos remained silent, following Caleb as he threw his chipped knife in the air before pulling himself towards it.
(Now that I think about it, this reminds me of the ODM Gear)

January 6, 2023

Buzzing fluorescent lights and that damp smell eventually awakened Dene from his discomfort, finding his wounds sewn and cauterized. Looking around, he noticed a few of the survivors in another room which seemingly has stacks upon stacks of canned food, bottled water, medication, and fuel. The room he was in seemed to have a number of mattresses by the wall while some were used for his companions Sofia and Noah who were still unconscious, the former restrained to her mattress with chains bolted to the ground for safekeeping due to her willingness to murder Darren.

The walls, ceiling, and floor were oddly well-kept, lacking any dust, cracks, or and form of wear and tear though it was dull grey. Eventually his looking around attracted someone's attention.

"Oh, hello. You're awake" Darren greeted.

Last edited:
January 6, 2023

Buzzing fluorescent lights and that damp smell eventually awakened Dene from his discomfort, finding his wounds sewn and cauterized. Looking around, he noticed a few of the survivors in another room which seemingly has stacks upon stacks of canned food, bottled water, medication, and fuel. The room he was in seemed to have a number of mattresses by the wall while some were used for his companions Sofia and Noah who were still unconscious.

The walls, ceiling, and floor were oddly well-kept, lacking any dust, cracks, or and form of wear and tear though it was dull grey. Eventually his looking around attracted someone's attention.

"Oh, hello. You're awake" Darren greeted.
"..."

It took a moment of silence as he slowly tries to clear his vision, eventually seeing Darren at full display.

Who is this guy? Where am I? What am I doing here?

Questions ran rampant as he assess the situation. Seeing Noah and Sofia be placed in a bed, remembering all that had happened yesterday, knowing what they were here for, it all jolted his body awake.

This guy is an enemy.

He instinctively summoned a gun and he pointed it at him with such aggression. His teeth gritted, his fist clenched, his eyes glaring at him with murderous intent.

"Who the **** are you?!"

It took a moment of silence as he slowly tries to clear his vision, eventually seeing Darren at full display.

Who is this guy? Where am I? What am I doing here?

Questions ran rampant as he assess the situation. Seeing Noah and Sofia be placed in a bed, remembering all that had happened yesterday, knowing what they were here for, it all jolted his body awake.

This guy is an enemy.

He instinctively summoned a gun and he pointed it at him with such aggression. His teeth gritted, his fist clenched, his eyes glaring at him with murderous intent.

"Who the **** are you?!"
"The guy that shot at you all yesterday. I didn't realize you all were human" Darren said calmly.

"No human would be this damn stupid to not realize that!"
"Oh I'm sorry, how can I not shoot at someone that looks like this" Darren replied, his body suddenly growing in size and changing in-shape, resembling the monstrous forms the group were forced into before

"Oh I'm sorry, how can I not shoot at someone that looks like this" Darren replied, his body suddenly growing in size and changing in-shape, resembling the monstrous forms the group were forced into before
"So you are one of those damn monsters. All this talk about looking like shit, makes me vomit non-stop..."

Dene rushes as he summoned glass vines to ensnare him before he got the chance to attack, slowly materializing guns as he shot Darren'ts arms and legs, all combined with his Ratio.

"So you are one of those damn monsters. All this talk about looking like shit, makes me vomit non-stop..."

Dene rushes as he summoned glass vines to ensnare him before he got the chance to attack, slowly materializing guns as he shot Darren'ts arms and legs, all combined with his Ratio.
Glass was shattered into fine powder as bullets stop mid-way. A childlike chuckle was heard from the dark corner.

"You humans can't even differentiate your own anymore!" Marcy said from somewhere, dispelling the illusion from Darren.

"How delicious~".

"OK Marcy that's enough. This conversation's for grown-ups only. So, out!" Darren scolded, the SightBreakers around him revealing themselves before crawling out the room, followed by Marcy jumping down from one of the bedframes and walking out as well, sticking her tongue out while her father wasn't looking.

"This was her idea, I'm sorry" Darren said.

Before he knew it, he received a kick empowered by Ratios. Something Marcy cannot dissipate.
(Marcy's not even here)
"Stop ******* apologizing and man up! Do you really think trying to get that bitch ass of a girl outta here would do us any good? That ****** practically has you on her hands like a puppeteer!"
"I suggest you don't exert yourself too much. You lost half a litre of blood before any intervention could be done" Darren said in pain.

(Marcy's not even here)

"I suggest you don't exert yourself too much. You lost half a litre of blood before any intervention could be done" Darren said in pain.
"I don't give a **** if I lose a liter of blood. I'm still standing, dumbass..." he said, slightly shaking as the force it took to move his body made him stagger.

"You may very well get that" Darren commented, noticing blood dripping onto the floor from Dene's ankle.
"Tch..." he shook off his ankle as more blood leaks out.
"I think you tore a stitch"
"Shut up, why do you care about me anyway?"

He summoned a bullet as he shot the place of the stitch, mathematical symbols appearing out of thin air as the wound seemingly moved, transferring to the floor, causing a small crack underneath.

"Well for one, I'd like to make up for the harm I've caused" Darren explained.
"Make it up? More like, **** it up!" he exclaimed, before sitting on the floor.

For a full minute, no one said anything. Dene looks down as he wanted to say things very unforgivable.

He knows he cannot just kill him knowing they're the only humans left, but maybe he's part of the group Nuntius. These two thoughts contradicted and meshed together in his head, swirling round and round. Until finally...

"What happened here?"

"Do I have to repeat myself?" he replied rhetorically.
"It was a house of a previous bunker owner. Guy was killed off outside when the waterboarders attacked this place before I ended up moving here in an attempt to prepare just as this guy did. Still pristine after all these years, along with the supplies even when the SightBreakers broke the illusion" Darren explained

"It was a house of a previous bunker owner. Guy was killed off outside when the waterboarders attacked this place before I ended up moving here in an attempt to prepare just as this guy did. Still pristine after all these years, along with the supplies even when the SightBreakers broke the illusion" Darren explained
"How did you even meet that girl? Why aren't you killing that monster?" he asked.

It was... hypocritical for him to say something like that. Words of a man who wanted to kill monsters, the same kind that he fell in love with.

"How did you even meet that girl? Why aren't you killing that monster?" he asked.
"I adopted her a good while before the visions started. She was there from the very start when it all went downhill and... I couldn't, not yet" Darren explained.

"And besides, even if I wanted to, I can't. She just appears in another body in that big hive that I've been feeding all this time.".

"I adopted her a good while before the visions started. She was there from the very start when it all went downhill and... I couldn't, not yet" Darren explained.

"And besides, even if I wanted to, I can't. She just appears in another body in that big hive that I've been feeding all this time.".
Dene sighs.

"I mean...

can you even bring yourself to do it?"

Back