• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"How are you?" Noah says to Dene, considering his emotional state a few minutes ago, she was worried that he would collapse in a moment if something happened to him but now she was fine after assimilate these sightbreaker.

"Didn't Damian bring back the reactor? He certainly would've seen we were alive before taking off, no?"
"Let's be honest with our selves here we've been pretty much left for dead cause to be honest Efrain strikes me as a sink or swim kind of leader and if we can't find a way to make it back alive well, I guess he'll just leave us here to sink." said Rizzuto.

"I mean, he maybe would thought we would control the battle that was coming"
"Let's be honest with our selves here we've been pretty much left for dead cause to be honest Efrain strikes me as a sink or swim kind of leader and if we can't find a way to make it back alive well, I guess he'll just leave us here to sink." said Rizzuto.
She sighs. Laying silently for a few seconds. Keeping her thoughts to herself
"Then maybe we will have to do things ourselves. Bring Caleb here, he's good with planning stuff and I've got an idea of two."

She sighs. Laying silently for a few seconds. Keeping her thoughts to herself
"Then maybe we will have to do things ourselves. Bring Caleb here, he's good with planning stuff and I've got an idea of two."
"Way ahead of you after Damain left and the planes got destroyed, I had a feeling it we were going to have to rely on ourselves anyway." said Rizzuto leaving to go get Caleb.

"Way ahead of you after Damain left and the planes got destroyed, I had a feeling it we were going to have to rely on ourselves anyway." said Rizzuto leaving to go get Caleb.
"I mean, it's not we gotta be dependent on Efrain and the others... We ain't some clingy baby looking out for their parents..."

"I mean, it's not we gotta be dependent on Efrain and the others... We ain't some clingy baby looking out for their parents..."
"No were not but essentially leaving us for dead like this is still a dick move I can understand why he did it though." said Rizzuto as he was walking off.
Caleb was sitting on the side of their bed, staring at the floor while mumbling to themselves.
"Ay Caleb babe we need you to come with me so we can all discuss how were getting the hell out of here seeing as no one's showing up to help us." said Rizzuto.

"What Rizzuto said. Sure, we don't have to depend on him, but it kind of goes to show how little our teammate cares if he doesn't even attempt to come rescue us. Nothing clingy about expecting help from someone who's supposed to manage us."
"Ay Caleb babe we need you to come with me so we can all discuss how were getting the hell out of here seeing as no one's showing up to help us." said Rizzuto.
"Alright, just a second. Erasing some stuff from the database of my contraband." After a few moments of silence they stood up
"'Kay, coming."

"What Rizzuto said. Sure, we don't have to depend on him, but it kind of goes to show how little our teammate cares if he doesn't even attempt to come rescue us. Nothing clingy about expecting help from someone who's supposed to manage us."

"Alright, just a second. Erasing some stuff from the database of my contraband." After a few moments of silence they stood up
"'Kay, coming."
As Rizzuto began walking back to the group, he asked Caleb, "So what were you erasing from your contrabands database cause you seemed to be mumbling to yourself over there about something."

"Well, maybe it's just how he does things. Can't really judge his methods given we're still alive thanks to the training..."

As Rizzuto began walking back to the group, he asked Caleb, "So what were you erasing from your contrabands database cause you seemed to be mumbling to yourself over there about something."
"Was making sure I wiped out every trace of that pesky Waterboarder that's been giving us trouble. I don't want to remember it again after having my memory of it erased."
"Well, maybe it's just how he does things. Can't really judge his methods given we're still alive thanks to the training..."
"His methods seem kinda stupid if he wants to keep his crew alive. And I've lived without any training from that old man. I've got nothing against him, but I'd definitely question him if we get back."

"Was making sure I wiped out every trace of that pesky Waterboarder that's been giving us trouble. I don't want to remember it again after having my memory of it erased."

"His methods seem kinda stupid if he wants to keep his crew alive. And I've lived without any training from that old man. I've got nothing against him, but I'd definitely question him if we get back."
"Seems stupid, but works at the end...."

"I can't judge him 100%, on the one hand it was a stupid move on the other hand I'm a Waterboarder, the only reason I get stuck in battles because I directly got in the way"

"Well, that's to be honest you worried my back there like really worried me I don't think I'm quite ready to see you hurt like that again." said Rizzuto.
"Seems stupid, but works at the end...."
Walking back into the Rizzuto overheard their conversation and said, "Dene it doesn't matter whether or not the method works the end don't always justify the means I learned that lesson a long time ago."

Walking back into the Rizzuto overheard their conversation and said, "Dene it doesn't matter whether or not the method works the end don't always justify the means I learned that lesson a long time ago."
"We're not back yet. Don't jinx us." She grins
"I mean, we're still alive. Call it stupid or whatever shitty terms you may... I- no, we all came from pretty crappy times, just by looking at all of you. If you guys are calling the old man's methods stupid, then I'd say the way we live is stupid as well..." he replied.

"Awwww, thanks. Glad to hear the mafia boy cares about little ol' me. I also don't think I'm ready to be hurt like that again either, so let's cross our fingers together."
Rizzuto blushed a bit at that and crossed his fingers with Caleb.
"I mean, we're still alive. Call it stupid or whatever shitty terms you may... I- no, we all came from pretty crappy times, just by looking at all of you. If you guys are calling the old man's methods stupid, then I'd say the way we live is stupid as well..." he replied.
"Thank you for pointing that out Dene but we all new that our lives are pretty stupid there's no debate there also that's a pretty flimsy ass argument in favor of Efrain leaving us for dead." said Rizzuto.

"Thank you for pointing that out Dene but we all new that our lives are pretty stupid there's no debate there also that's a pretty flimsy ass argument in favor of Efrain leaving us for dead." said Rizzuto.
"Keh! I've always been in the arms of death. And him leaving us to die is just me going back to my old life... There's nothing too different 'bout that.."

"Looks are deceiving kid. It's best you remember that." She tilted her head over to the right.
"There you are Caleb, c'mere, I've been brainstorming a bit."

"You've been thinking? Isn't that a bit dangerous?" Caleb sneered

"Why do you think they have me locked up?" They smirked as they lifted their arm up a few inches, the chains stopping their movement past that point

"Well it's a good thing you called me." Caleb went over to talk with Sofia about plans, but not before spanking Rizzuto. They're in a rough spot, but they won't let that get them down

"Really? You're thinking that of me, huh? Pretty sure you're describing yourself when you're with Caleb..."
"Just a moment, Sofia. I think you're mistaking Dene, me and Rizzuto aren't so quick to get frisky like you and Noah are so soon into the relationship. Though were are in an apocalypse, so I don't blame you. Think you're the one munching here."

"Really? You're thinking that of me, huh? Pretty sure you're describing yourself when you're with Caleb..."
"Wow trying to deflect my statement by going after my sexuality that's a low blow Dene still doesn't change the fact that you were kind of dick munching Efrain." said Rizzuto.
"Just a moment, Sofia. I think you're mistaking Dene, me and Rizzuto aren't so quick to get frisky like you and Noah are so soon into the relationship. Though were are in an apocalypse, so I don't blame you. Think you're the one munching here."
"Nice one." said Rizzuto offering Caleb a high five.

"Wow trying to deflect my statement by going after my sexuality that's a low blow Dene still doesn't change the fact that you were kind of dick munching Efrain." said Rizzuto.

"Look, all I'm saying is not about the Old Man. Dick Munching or whatever the **** you're spouting in your asses, but I'm serious here. It's not about Efrain any longer, it's about the situation we're in. With him or not, we have to get out of this hellhole if we don't want Jesus-wannabe to end all life in this world.

Think about it for a moment..."

"Look, all I'm saying is not about the Old Man. Dick Munching or whatever the **** you're spouting in your asses, but I'm serious here. It's not about Efrain any longer, it's about the situation we're in. With him or not, we have to get out of this hellhole if we don't want Jesus-wannabe to end all life in this world.

Think about it for a moment..."
"Already have Dene but I'm glad you can get your face out from under Efrain's crotch to see the bigger picture." said Rizzuto.

Back