• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

(Been a while since I commented)

With Caleb leading the two, Sofia and them were able to map out several exit and entrance routes throughout the sewer, be were running in search of the rest of the group. Though Sofia wasn't aware of this due to their inability to communicate at the moment

"There's always that one person..." she complained before suddenly vanishing before Nutzlos' eyes
Unfortunately, or rather fortunately, Marcy had been seen by Nutzlos.
"She disappeared, that means she knows I already found out about her power... Then that must be she really is the real target then...!" Nutzlos said, scanning his surroundings only to find nothing.

"She vanished... Vanished towards some place... She vanished somewhere else, but not too far off. I don't think her power would affect such as large range, nor would I think she would leave knowing she has a goal of killing us.

And though it's true she disappeared, however...."

Soon, his body began to moved in a certain direction, as if he's being... pulled of some sorts.

But to where exactly? Where is he going?

It's simple. Towards Marcy once again.

The lamp that Nutzlos had kept on to make sure his ability constantly resets, is what allowed him to see Marcy eye to eye, but also...

It was a catalyst to activate his ability, thus subjecting her to his Contraband right before she disappeared.
(I will now sleep)

Unfortunately, or rather fortunately, Marcy had been seen by Nutzlos.
"She disappeared, that means she knows I already found out about her power... Then that must be she really is the real target then...!" Nutzlos said, scanning his surroundings only to find nothing.

"She vanished... Vanished towards some place... She vanished somewhere else, but not too far off. I don't think her power would affect such as large range, nor would I think she would leave knowing she has a goal of killing us.

And though it's true she disappeared, however...."

Soon, his body began to moved in a certain direction, as if he's being... pulled of some sorts.

But to where exactly? Where is he going?

It's simple. Towards Marcy once again.

The lamp that Nutzlos had kept on to make sure his ability constantly resets, is what allowed him to see Marcy eye to eye, but also...

It was a catalyst to activate his ability, thus subjecting her to his Contraband right before she disappeared.
(I will now sleep)
(OK this is starting to get really ******* stupid and the reason why I really do not want Nutzlos here. How the **** does he always know where Marcy will be? She hasn't even revealed herself anywhere and her just being a consciousness should mean that there's nothing physical to track down. And not large range?! She's affecting a whole ******* city!)

(OK this is starting to get really ******* stupid and the reason why I really do not want Nutzlos here. How the **** does he always know where Marcy will be? She hasn't even revealed herself anywhere and her just being a consciousness should mean that there's nothing physical to track down. And not large range?! She's affecting a whole ******* city!)
( :( )

After navigating the tunnels of the sewers, Caleb and Sofia can hear that they're closing in on people, but approach slowly (I'll leave it up to Pepper on who they walk in on given they should be in control of the current scenario)

After navigating the tunnels of the sewers, Caleb and Sofia can hear that they're closing in on people, but approach slowly
Seeing more monsters approaching, Darren quickly electrocuted the waters below their feet before fleeing back into the darkness, zapping Jack and Valentina once again

"Looks like we just missed somebody. And those two got rouged up pretty bad..." Caleb examined the two with their goggles, finding it to be Jack and Valentina.

"The hell happened to those two?" Sofia gently scratched behind her ear as she looked ahead of the tunnel to see if someone had left any traces.

However, Nutzlos was suddenly pulled towards the trio, forcing him to deactivate his ability, but managing to use his knife and perform a summersault flip to mitigate the damage.

"Damn it, the Nutzlos don't show up like that" Noah said, who guessed who it was die his characteristic way of appearing.
"Tch! I miscalculated!"

Nutzlos was supposed to land at a SighBreaker yet ended up with the group.

"If that's the case, then there's a SightBreaker right here...! But which one!?" he thought.

Dene simply remained silent.

Noah sighed and turned to see if she could find, an idea occurred to her and she tried to detect the source of contraband from the others, it was a simple ability, detect the Waterboarder that was reduced to a Contraband

"Tch! I miscalculated!"

Nutzlos was supposed to land at a SighBreaker yet ended up with the group.

"If that's the case, then there's a SightBreaker right here...! But which one!?" he thought.

Dene simply remained silent.
Rizzuto jumped back a bit preparing for combat at the sudden appearance before realizing it was Nutzlos and silently glared at him.

Noah sighed and turned to see if she could find, an idea occurred to her and she tried to detect the source of contraband from the others, it was a simple ability, detect the Waterboarder that was reduced to a Contraband
Rizzuto jumped back a bit preparing for combat at the sudden appearance before realizing it was Nutzlos and silently glared at him.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, "Dene" starts to attack Noah and Rizzuto, summoning flowers to create bullets, and hitting their limbs and joints.

Then, he suddenly charged toward Nutzlos, who was caught off-guard and didn't have time to activate his power, being knocked across the wall hundreds of meters away.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, "Dene" starts to attack Noah and Rizzuto, summoning flowers to create bullets, and hitting their limbs and joints.

Then, he suddenly charged toward Nutzlos, who was caught off-guard and didn't have time to activate his power, being knocked across the wall hundreds of meters away.
Noah fell to the ground, she was surprised, she looked at Dene, her wounds hurt but that wasn't what hurt her the most...

"No, he wouldn't do that" She said as she stood up and moved even after everything he threw at her, she pushed her own body to the limit again and moved closer to "Dene."

Jumping back with surprise Rizzuto shouts in pain at being hit by in the limbs by some of Dene's bullets before slipping into a combat stance to the best of his ability with his injuries.

Jumping back with surprise Rizzuto shouts in pain at being hit by in the limbs by some of Dene's bullets before slipping into a combat stance to the best of his ability with his injuries.
Noah fell to the ground, she was surprised, she looked at Dene, her wounds hurt but that wasn't what hurt her the most...

"No, he wouldn't do that" She said as she stood up and moved even after everything he threw at her, she pushed her own body to the limit again and moved closer to "Dene."
Knowing how powerful Noah is, "Dene" attacked and prioritized Rizzuto, creating a flash of light as they blinded her and dashed to kick Rizzuto in the gut.

Just like before, it only took Naoh 3/4 of a second to restore her sight by simply making her eyes disappear and grow them back, she went full speed to Dene and tackled him hard, incapacitating him.

Just like before, it only took Naoh 3/4 of a second to restore her sight by simply making her eyes disappear and grow them back, she went full speed to Dene and tackled him hard, incapacitating him.
As she tackled them, "Dene" seemingly began gnawing at Noah, eating and chewing bits of her body as the man she knew to be her lover opened their mouth wide, disfiguring their body as they transformed into something horrific.

Knowing how powerful Noah is, "Dene" attacked and prioritized Rizzuto, creating a flash of light as they blinded her and dashed to kick Rizzuto in the gut.
Rizzuto blocked the best he could with his injured arm using the momentum of Denes punch to spin around and send a roundhouse kick to the side of his head.

Noah exploded in incalculable anger, this miserable being had tried to deceive her with the love of her life, she changed, grew to the point of surpassing this Waterboarder, her skin became harder than steel since she was no longer time to hide, she suppress her presence in such a way that others Waterboarders would think she was just carrying a versatile Contraband, but now these fools are up against one of their own, a Waterboarder filled with a fervent desire for destruction.

Noah began to hit with all her might and electricity, all her four arms beat towards the most painful death.

The Revolt's heart was pounding. The non-blood in her veins and the desire to kill made Noah howl uncontrollably. Her enemy's bones crunched due all punches, one of her hands trying to rip her enemy's arm off.

She was going to kill it, she was going to kill them all, she will destroy this illusion, she will lay waste to the city itself, she will hunt down every last one of sightbreaker, she will exterminate no matter if they are of the same species, she will cause so much pain and suffering without equal, she will skin them alive, she will make them eat their limbs and watch as each of their eyes and intestines were gouged out.

Nutzlos grunted as he heard Noah go into a frenzy.

The kick was deadly, really deadly.

Unlike Rizzuto and the others, he is the weakest of all of them. Having the least durable body of them all.

"I can't stand... My right leg is busted, some of my ribs are cracked, and my left hand is broken..." he thought.

Clutching his body as he fused with the wall, he used his Packets to try and solidify the injuries, slowly bandaging himself up as he grunts in pain.
Noah exploded in incalculable anger, this miserable being had tried to deceive her with the love of her life, she changed, grew to the point of surpassing this Waterboarder, her skin became harder than steel since she was no longer time to hide, she suppress her presence in such a way that others Waterboarders would think she was just carrying a versatile Contraband, but now these fools are up against one of their own, a Waterboarder filled with a fervent desire for destruction.

Noah began to hit with all her might and electricity, all her four arms beat towards the most painful death.

The Revolt's heart was pounding. The non-blood in her veins and the desire to kill made Noah howl uncontrollably. Her enemy's bones crunched due all punches, one of her hands trying to rip her enemy's arm off.

She was going to kill it, she was going to kill them all, she will destroy this illusion, she will lay waste to the city itself, she will hunt down every last one of sightbreaker, she will exterminate no matter if they are of the same species, she will cause so much pain and suffering without equal, she will skin them alive, she will make them eat their limbs and watch as each of their eyes and intestines were gouged out.
(I'll let @Oliver_de_jesus post again)

Noah continued beating and electrocuted without stopping, her arms became melee weapons such hammers, knives, saws, spikes and masses hitting the rival Waterboarder non-stop, Noah was furious and could probably keep doing it for a while even after she reduce the Waterboarder to ground meat.

Noah continued beating and electrocuted without stopping, her arms became melee weapons such hammers, knives, saws, spikes and masses hitting the rival Waterboarder non-stop, Noah was furious and could probably keep doing it for a while even after she reduce the Waterboarder to ground meat.
Still well-aware of the capabilities of the person it imitated, bullet-like petals rained upon Noah from all directions, tearing through her flesh in a desperate attempt to injure her enough just to quell her anger

Still well-aware of the capabilities of the person it imitated, bullet-like petals rained upon Noah from all directions, tearing through her flesh in a desperate attempt to injure her enough just to quell her anger
As a follow-up, crystals pierced and stopped her hands as the fake began to chomp one of her arms off.

Unfortunately, Nutzlos came in and cuts a long spiraling wound around the monster's mouth with his broken knife, tearing it to pieces.

"Kch!"

As a follow-up, crystals pierced and stopped her hands as the fake began to chomp one of her arms off.

Unfortunately, Nutzlos came in and cuts a long spiraling wound around the monster's mouth with his broken knife, tearing it to pieces.

"Kch!"
The monster was seemingly killed, its attacks now stopped

Back