• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Code:Seeker vs Geralt. Battle for 4th strongest non smurf

It depends on how much he can tank from Geralt. Geralt is almost baseline High 8-C, and can become High 8-C+ with potions.

I don't care about teleports, I care about his AP. Geralt has dealt with so many teleporters it's not even funny.

SpookyShadow said:
He could land hits on teleporters quite easily so maybe.
And the teleporters spammed it? Cus this guy is literally called "invincible" cus he has control of the entire battle field with his space hax. As they say, it's like playing on a game board where he controls all the pieces (he can also teleport rather than just himself).

How could he land hits then?

Seeker can just throw him up in the air with space hax, teleport behind, away etc etc everytime he senses any kind of danger.

He's also so skilled he can read minds (with skill).

Normally, enhanced senses, reflex et cetera. It's not hard for him to do, for example this(he was the one who taught her this and he fought the same guy later)

Okay, you didn't need to mention it's skill since that doesn't even matter, and every mage in the series and their mothers have telepathy/even mindhax (which Geralt resists), so it's not going to work well.

Ok, that's just the guy being trash. Why didn't he teleport farther away? Also the same thing cannot happen against Seeker, he can just teleport Geralt away.

I mean it's just him reading your face and reactions well, not mind haxing you.

Though if it takes anymore than 1 hit or so he'll go for space cuts.

SpookyShadow said:
Because he wasn't a pussy and wanted to land a hit
Alright, nice that it isn't even on his profile
That's being dumb doe.

Gonna be added, soon. But idm even if we don't use it.

Anyway.

Oh also, regen, can geralt deal with that? Cellular regen?

Nah, actually Caranthir has sense of honor so it's understandable in his case, just not being a pussy which teleports everywhere.

Aight, so use that as argument when it gets added

Cellular regen? ... how is regenerating cells going to help against, for example, being split in half.

Also, while Geralt doesn't start with mindhax, as MindControl once said, it becomes an option in battle. He can also put him to sleep with Somne, or when he comes close, throw mindhax bombs at him, or freeze him with Aard.

Regenerationn is something that will prevent Seeker from being killed quickly, not something that will give Geralt a problem. He only needs to incapacitate the opponent

Ok

Ok

Well, it helped him when he used sever on himself to cut himself this much.

Ok i guess.

@M3X

As i said, if it takes more than an average punch, Seeker will just insta space hax him (sever to cut space and him with it).

Still, it doesn't mean it will necessarily hit Geralt, especially when he could try to keep distance and Seeker doesnt seem to have much range.

SpookyShadow said:
Still, it doesn't mean it will necessarily hit Geralt, especially when he could try to keep distance and Seeker doesnt seem to have much range.
Unless by "keep distance" you mean "stay hundreds of meters away". It's useless.

Also "keep distance" against a dude who literally control space.

>Range: Varies; he can attack with his sword in close range and use his space manipulation for long range attacks

His exact range isn't even specified... what kind of profile it is

Dozens of meters to say at least. Also the profile is kinda old.

But like why does it even matter? Trying to keep distance against a dude that literally controls it.

If his AP is really just much above 0,34 tons (from what I see, maybe I did joules > tons wrong) he might just get shot by Geralt's explosive crossbow bolt and already be heavily injured, since Geralt scales also above 1.9 tons.

So why is it listed as minor type 3 immortality? Can you show this Regenerationn in action? Since cellular regen kinda sounds like Low-High but well

I think Earl said he probably knows what Axii is but he wants to find a proof for Sever being an opening move for the Seeker guy

I actually found it but can't post it cus am on my phone. It's just him being attacked by several mobs and he just severs them all.

Back