• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Code:Seeker vs Geralt. Battle for 4th strongest non smurf

Well he has only been in 2 fights and in the 2nd he was going easy cus your usual plot twist he never wanted to kill the mc but only wanted to make him stronger.

So out of those, the one where he's not willingly holding back would be the default.

The evidence used to prove Code:Seeker can cut space doesnt make much sense, this image does in no way prove anything other than he cut them.

There are much better scans that show it is indeed it.

But I am not sure I remember one where he directly vivisects stuff from range near instantly. Would have to re-check.

Sir i believe you're looking for this:

This is also the reason i say sever is an in character opening. He likely did the same here. Here is he using it on Ogami. But like in the scan where he kills several people you can even see space breaking like glass (getting a bit outta shape).

I'll let the others decide that.

Seeker does seem to announce it most of the time using hand movements, but they'd know better than me how they measure it to Geralt.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I'll let the others decide that.
Seeker does seem to announce it most of the time using hand movements, but they'd know better than me how they measure it to Geralt.
I mean he did not announce it against the mobs, neither when he used it on himself (funny enough the only 2 times he kind of announced it was inside an illusion). Besides dodging space hax, is ugh. It's just him thinking and space cutting. It's not an attack.

Also he can regenerate from just about anything Geralt can throw at him sans mind hax which is not in character.

On top of it all, you can't dodge against a dude who can control your position in space.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I meant more in the sense of how he normally behaves, since the mob was only a single instance while he seems to do it the rest of the time.
2 on 2 cases actually.

I edited my comment btw.

Back