• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cobalt VS Justin (Faintree VS Heroes Unite!)

Peppypony

She/Her
Cobalt being adorkable (Transparent)
Justinhorosunoot-0

The fight takes place in Port Heugh
Port Heugh underattacked
(There is a picture of it underattack) but here in the recreation ground is where I think it would be set. It's not exactly like Port Heugh but it was inspired by this city so you'll get a good idea of it!
Cobalt's profile

Justin's profile

Using 9-A versions of each other

Speed equal

When Cobalt dies he'll surrender after he's resurrected just to make it more fair.

Let's do this!

Okay, let's go. Cobalt has the overall advantage when it comes to versatility, while Justin's best bet should be his shadow clones...

Still, Cobalt has more stuff that could potentially be trouble for his opponent such as shields that could not only protect him but also a kind of shield that can reflect projectiles. Seeing how Justin uses pistols, this could be a problem for him.

Couple that with Cobalt's healing magic and that killing technique (which I assume is some form of OHK) and my vote here goes for Cobalt, though with some diff due to Justin's clones which could pose a challenge. However, seeing how using too much affinity can leave him dizzy, that's how it goes.

Well Cobalt's spell on kiling opponents in 30 seconds takes out 3% of the opponents health/durability (IDK Imagine it like HP in RPG games) every second making them get weaker and weaker until 30 seconds is up they're dead. Doesn't like do any damage to their body parts or whatever it's just sudden death so healing could stall it out.

Also if there are more than one opponents then it could randomly kill either of them like for example "If there are 10 shadow clones and Justin then theres a 1/11 chance of killing Justin. So it's more likely to kill a shadow clone."

I'll ask you two questions

1. How many clones can Justin make? Is there a limit to how many he can make or can he make as many as he wants?

2. What the durability of a shadow clone?

I see.

I'm still more inclined to go with Cobalt, all things considered. As for the clones, this is what I read in Justin's profile:

• "Affinity: Teleportation and Shadow Clones: Justin's Affinity, his Affinity has two abilities (Being a Tieanus afterall) he can teleport, and also create clones that are filled with shadows that can do large amounts of damage but can only take one hit. Justin can also use these in a lot of situations as he is capable of creating up to 6 clones as of now, and can teleport with only a 3 second cooldow. "

As for the Healing, Cobalt's Healing Magic is of a higher lvl than Justin's own regen, giving him the edge in that regard in any case. I do believe Justin can make a lot of trouble by multiplying since AP wise each clone seems to be as strong as the original, but Cobalt has enough tools to stay in the fight long enough to take him out.

And given that using his affinity too much can leave Justin dizzy or outright make him faint, he won't be able to spam it all the time, otherwise it would work against him.

Oops. Seems like I didn't notice that at the bottom of the page.

Yeah if the clones only take one hit then whenever he's surrounded by them he'll just take them out in one blast (Unless Justin uses his Explosion Manipulation) although it would damage him too but he can still heal from it.

Yeah, it was listed in the summary. A Tieanus, basically someone with a humanoid figure with cat ears and other cat-like features. But, anywho onto the battle another Heroes Unite character gets stomped, with the reasons Fate listed above, Justin has no real way of beating Cobalt. Sure he has Regenerationn, but Cobalt can heal at a better rate. And uh, I guess I forgot to note this but, if Cobalt actually lands a hard hit on Justin it depletes his Affinity at a faster rate so there's that.

Back